Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > The Second Emerald Master

Chapter 8 - Royal Treatment, Part 2

by SecondEmeraldMaster 0 reviews

N/A

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-07 - 512 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8 - Royal Treatment, Part 2

Back at the main palace in the heart of Central Mobius (the palace looks like Buckingham Palace mixed with Westminster Abbey with some differences), Aleena’s personal tailors measure every inch of Andrew’s body and then begin to put his clothes together. Meanwhile, in the study, Sonia, Manic, and their sibling, Sonic, all continue to talk about Andrew being the second emerald master.

“Sonia, if you keep walking in a circle like that, you’re going to wear a hole in the floor,” Manic says, as Sonia sits down in front of the mirror.
“Come on, Sonia, what’s the worst that could happen from this guy?” Sonic asks.
“I... I just don’t see how he could be the emerald master. It doesn’t make sense to me.”
“A lot of things don’t make sense to you,” Sonic says.
“Very funny, Sonic,” she replies.

Aleena then walks into the room.

“Are you three almost ready?” she asks.
“We would be if Sonia would quit hogging the mirror,” Manic replies.
“Looking good takes time, Manic,” Sonia says, “You and Sonic, unfortunately, don’t seem to understand that.”
“What am I going to do with the three of you? Come down to the dining room when you’re all done.”

She closes the door and heads downstairs. Meanwhile, the tailors finish Andrew’s clothes and he changes into them. He walks up to a mirror and sees himself dressed in black and white shoes, blue jeans, a black short-sleeved shirt, and a navy blue sleeveless vest.

“Wow,” he says, amazed at his new clothes. “You tailors really know how to dress a guy to make him look good. Thanks!”

The tailors acknowledge his thanks and leave the room while Andrew finishes up. Once he’s situated, he leaves the room just as Sonic, Sonia, and Manic are coming down the hall. He turns to meet them and they stop.

“Whoa, nice new digs, dude,” Manic says.
“I know; those tailors dressed me up nicely.”
“Are you ready to go?” Sonic asks.
“Yeah, just about. I hope that over the next few hours I can explain how this all started. Maybe get some answers as to why this is happening to me.”

They all start to walk down to the dining room except for Sonia who goes into another room to make a phone call to a friend of hers.

“Hello?”
“It’s Sonia; I need your help.”

Meanwhile, in the dining room, Andrew, Sonic, and Manic walk in and sit down at the table. The table is loaded with food with a turkey, chicken, chilidogs, hamburgers, salad, fruits and vegetables, dinner rolls, and an ice cream cake.

“Wow; I don’t think I’ve ever really seen a table that long be covered by that much food.”
“It’s only on certain occasions that I choose to do this. But considering that you’re the emerald master, I figure this would be an appropriate time.”

They all sit down at the table and prepare to eat.
Sign up to rate and review this story