Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Save Me

by mybloodyvalentine 0 reviews

Jenna learns the truth about Adrianna's fate...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-03-08 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 1921 words

0Unrated
"Oh fuck," Cutler said, clenching his hands into fists. "The wedding." I looked up at him irritably and nodded, "Yes, the wedding. And now I'm stuck doing it. How the hell am I suppose to get married like this? I'm sick. I can't get married right now. For god's sake, I can't even stand up. What am I going to do?" I started crying again, thinking that my future was looking like a hellhole.

Cutler sighed and drummed his fingers on the bed. Finally, he sighed and told me, "I did try to get you out of the wedding, just so you know. I showed lots of other girls to Mercer. We went for walks in the villages and I pointed them out. I thought he might go after little Alexandria, but no. Goddamn it." Cutler looked angry, like he wanted to hit something. I hoped that something wasn't going to be me.

"So," I said, taking advantage of the situation, "Since you never told me before, what exactly has Ian done that's so bad? Don't tell me that you don't know anything because I know you do. What has he done? Tell me, Cutler." It was only a night before the wedding. I had to know what was going on. I had to know if Ian was going to do something terrible to me.

Cutler stared at the ground, not speaking. He took off his hat and pretended to examine it carefully as he ignored my question. He was still wearing all his formal clothes and still had that wig on. I didn't really mind him all dressed up. He looked sexy to me no matter what he was wearing. Still though, that was not enough to distract me today. I cleared my throat and gave him a meaningful look.

"Cutler..." I started, only to be broken off my Cutler himself. He interjected irritably, "I know, I know, you have a right to know. I just...don't want to tell you." Cutler took a deep breath and put his hat aside. Looking into my eyes, he turned his complete attention to me and looked into my eyes as he murmured, "You see, Ian was married before."

"What?" I asked, my eyes flying open. "Ian was married before? When is 'before'? Who was he married to?" A million questions started flying through my brain. I tried to sit up quickly, found I was in too much pain, and flopped back into the bed. Suddenly, I felt ill. I grabbed Cutler's hand and said, "I need to find a bathroom..."

"Yes, you probably do," Cutler murmured. He picked up my naked form and led me to the bathroom. I frowned at his sentence. What exactly was that suppose to mean? Giving Cutler a funny look, I asked him, "Um, why did you say it like that?" Cutler rolled his eyes at me and answered, "That's what the pill makes you do. Here we are."

He set me down in the bathroom and turned his back to me, "Go ahead." I quickly emptied myself of a lot of the mounds of food I had eaten earlier. My stomach felt better. It wasn't as good as usual, but at least it didn't throb and pulsate anymore. I held up my arms to Cutler and said, "Okay, I'm done. Can you bring me back to bed? I still don't think I can walk."

"Of course," Cutler nodded agreeably. He picked me up and brought me back to the bed. His eyes seemed foggy and he was obviously thinking hard about something. He laid me back down on the bed and this time, I was able to get comfortable. Laying down didn't feel as good as sitting up. I sat against the headboard and prompting, "About Mercer...?"

"Right," Cutler replied, looking like he just wanted to forget about Mercer for a while. "He was married a year ago. Do you remember Adrianna Williams? She had dark brown hair, dark eyes, and a pretty face. Pretty girl, but not as beautiful as you. Anyways, do you remember her?" Cutler avoided my eyes although I wasn't quite sure why.

"Yes, I remember Adrianna," I said with a nod. It was ironic how I had stopped by Adrianna's grave just a few days ago. I wasn't quite getting how this had anything to do with Mercer though. Waving for Cutler to go on, I added, "So...what exactly happened to Adrianna anyways? Nobody knows how she died. Wait...did Mercer marry Adrianna?"

"He did," Cutler said shortly. I saw a bit of anger flash through his eyes. That wasn't a good sign. I waited for Cutler to go on, but he didn't speak. Needing to know what happened, I sat closer to him and put my head on his shoulder, looking at the side of his face as I whispered softly, "You know how Adrianna died, don't you, Cutler?"

There was a long pause. It seemed to stretch for miles before Cutler finally nodded and sighed, "Yes, I know how she died." The suspense was killing me. I needed to know what happened. Now! I looked up at Cutler and probed, "Come on, you can tell me. I need to know how she died. Ian did something to her. What did he do to her?"

Cutler shivered and said all in a rush, "He abused her. He made her do all kinds of obscene things. If she refused to do anything, he would whip her. She was just a little thing. She couldn't handle it and died." Cutler looked down at the floor and then glanced over at me to see how I would react. I wasn't quite sure what to think.

"Um, what kind of obscene things are we talking about?" I asked. Another question quickly entered my head. How exactly did Cutler know all this? Giving him a funny look, I asked, "How do you know all this?" Cutler bit his lip and murmured, "Because I was there. I saw it. I saw everything. I should've done something, but...I don't know..."

I was starting to get nervous now. What obscene things and what did Cutler see? I had too many questions and not enough answers. Finally, Cutler answered some more questions, "I was there. Ian has these big parties. He had her out there in the parlor. Ian let his friends take turns with her. Well, they didn't exactly take turns. They were having a foursome with her."

"A foursome?" I echoed, not sure how that would work. "What's that?" Cutler sighed and looked down at the blankets. Finally, he answered. It would be like you fucking someone, someone fucking you, and you sucking someone off all at the same time." I frowned as I thought about that. It sounded very uncomfortable and rough.

"Why'd Ian let them do that to her?" I asked, not quite getting it. Cutler looked at the ceiling, doing anything to avoid my gaze as he replied, "Because Ian is sadistic. He let his friends have her all night long. They fucked her until she passed out. Ian beat her to try to wake her up. She died that night. That's not even the worst part."

"It's not?" I asked in surprise. Could it get much worse? Cutler continued on, "The worst part was how he chained her to the bed. She screamed and struggled the whole time she was raped. She fought right to the end, but it did her no good. God, it was horrible watching that poor little girl being raped by all those rough men. They took advantage of her: slapped her, grabbed her, hurt her..."

I was getting scared. I could see myself being chained up to a bed, unable to move or do anything for that matter. I could imagine a bunch of strange men pounding in and out of me, choking me, and hurting me. I looked up at Cutler and said nervously, "I don't want to be raped. I don't want to have sex with a bunch of strange men. I just want to have sex with you."

"Aren't you a little sweetheart?" Cutler said, smiling at me sadly. "That's the thing about making love. It can be done in so many different ways." Cutler at the opposite wall, looking thoughtful. Wondering what he was thinking about, I raised an eyebrow and asked, "What do you mean exactly? You mean like different positions or what?"

"No, not that," Cutler said, smiling over at me slightly. "I mean like how it's done. Between you and me, it's a beautiful thing done with love." Cutler paused to kiss my forehead. "But done with force, it's one of the ugliest things to see. And what bothered me was the way Ian reacted. He liked it. He liked watching her scream and writhe as those men tormented her."

Cutler sighed and went on, "Ian can get a little crazy sometimes. Sometimes he just gets angry. That's why he cut her and whipped her. He'd do it for no good reason at all sometimes." I was getting super scared now. It sounded like I was being sent away to the butcher or something. Whimpering, I went over and climbed into Cutler's lap.

"I'm scared..." I whined, arranging myself between his legs. "I don't want to go to Ian!" Cutler wrapped his arms around me and I felt a few tear drops fall onto the top of my head as Cutler whispered, "I know. I can't let you go to him. You're my little girl..." He squeezed me tightly to him and kissed the back of my neck tenderly.

I was shaking now, very scared about my future with Ian. Would he cut me? Let his friends abuse me? I didn't know. Something hard pressing between my legs brought me back into reality. I smirked and turned my head to look at Cutler. He gave me one of those sheepish smiles and put me onto the next to him as he got up and whispered, "I'll be right back."

I waited for Cutler, thinking about Ian. I didn't doubt Cutler's tales about him. Ian seemed like a sadistic man. I could easily see him smiling at a young girl's pain. But what was I going to do? I couldn't go to him! I just couldn't. Somehow, I was going to have to come up with a plan between now this time tomorrow. Unfortunately, my brain seemed to be shutting down at the moment.

Cutler returned and climbed back into the bed next to me. I noticed that he hadn't bothered undressing at all. He still had his shoes on even. I crawled over to him and snuggled against his body. Cutler stroked my hair and gazed off into the distance, looking distracted, "We'll think of something. We'll do something to get you away from Ian..."

I nodded, too tired to protest or say anything about it. I curled up against him and complained, "Cutler, I'm fat..." Cutler sighed and put both arms around me. He kissed me forehead and pulled me close as he murmured, "No, you're not. You think you are, but you're not. You'll be okay. Just sleep. Sleep, my darling, I won't leave you..."

Cutler didn't need to tell me twice. I yawned and nodded. Sleep overcame me quickly, but it was a nervous, light sleep. My mind was still racing and when I dreamed, I dreamed of Ian, a silver knife, and blood spurting everywhere.
Sign up to rate and review this story