Categories > Original > Romance > iJobuscus

Tell Tale

by Jazomaniac 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-03-09 - Updated: 2011-03-09 - 988 words

0Unrated
ALRIGHT, fourth chapter! Are you ready? haha
A/N; Thanks for reading if your reading :)
I love each and everyone of you :)

It will most likely be long :)

________________________________

Justine, Toby, Bre, and Jen were sitting in the living room, they had just got back from the Apple store, they had all done a dance, they even got Bre to join along. They did the video while they transferred all of Justine's stuff onto a new iPhone. When they finished they had brought it out to her, telling her to let it die all the way before she charged it. She nodded and hugged the guy, making Toby slightly jealous. He crossed his arms and looked away. Justine thanked the Apple employee and paid him. She smiled and walked out of the store with her sisters and best guy friend.

They finished with Just Dance after a few more songs, Justine and Jenna collapsed on the couch dramatically and looked over at Bre and Toby, who stood there like it was nothing. They stared at them in disbelief, shaking their heads. Toby and Breanne chuckled softly watching them be wusses.

"I'm going to grab a water bottle, does anyone want one?" Bre asked.

"I'll take one," Toby said, sitting next to Justine on the couch.

"Me too." Jen said.

"I guess I'll have one too." Justine said as her sister walked out of her sight into the kitchen.

Bre came back in moments later with four bottles of water. She handed one to Justine, Toby and Jen, then sat down next to Jenna and opened her bottle.

They all drank from the bottles in silence for awhile, until Jenna got up and walked into the Kitchen. All of their eyes followed her until they couldn't see her any longer.

Toby looked over at Justine and smiled. She was looked down at her phone and logging into all her apps again.

Jen walked back into the living toom, looking unhappy.

"You don't have any food, Jus." She said simply, crossing her arms.

Justine looked up and shrugged, then back down at her phone. They all looked at Justine and shook their heads.

"Come on Bre, let's leave Justine to her phone, while we go get some food." Jenna said, leaning against the entry way. Breanne got up and walked over to her.

"Jus, we're going to take your car, okay?" Bre announced, already taking her keys and wallet and walking over to the door.

"See ya," Justine yelled from the couch. She sighed and looked over at Toby. She smiled softly. "We should play Little Big Planet, do some more commentary."

"Nah, I don't feel like it right now." Toby sighed and looked over at her. He planned on telling her.

Justine looked at him and sighed softly.

"What do you wanna do then?" She raised a brow.

"Talk." He blurted out, after trying to find what to say.

"About what?" She asked innocently, looking up at him.

"Us." Toby said after a lot of awkward silence.

"You mean the fact that there is obviously something going on between us?" Justine smiled and bit her lip. Toby nodded.

"Yeah, uhm." He was trying to find words to explain his feelings then he blurted out; "You're pretty."

"You think so?" Justine said, blushing. She smiled and looked into his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Yes, no matter what, you're just beautiful." Toby smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm glad to hear that." She bit her lip softly. "I like you Toby." She blurted out, it felt like a weight had been taken off of her shoulders.

"I like you too. A lot." Toby said the last part quietly.

"So, what does this make us? Does it make us anything..?" She raised her brows, looking like a little kid.

"I-I don't know, do you want to be anything?"

"I don't know, do you?" Justine asked, biting her lip. Jeez, she was going to chew her lip off.

"Yeah, I do, very much, actually." Toby bit his lip, looking into her green eyes.

Justine grinned and smiled. She leaned over and wrapped her arms around his torso. She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled, breathing in his scent. Toby wrapped his arms around his new girlfriend. They both smiled and stayed in that moment for while, then she sighed softly.

"Justine, what about the viewers? They're all assuming we're dating." Toby said softly

"I don't like my personal life being all over the interent more than it is already." Justine leaned up and looked into his eyes. "Can we keep this a secret?"

"Yeah, of course, but just to the audiences?" Toby asked, biting his lip and looking at her. Justine sat up and sighed.

"No, I think it would be best to hide it from everyone. Even our friends. You just never know what they could say." Justine smiled sadly. Toby nodded in agreement.

"Even your sisters?"

"Even my sisters." Justine said with a sigh. She looked down and got a sad expression. "Bad timing for this." She looked up at him. "I'm sorry."

Toby shrugged softly. "It's okay, you're worth it." He smiled and kissed her forehead softly.

Justine smiled and wrapped her arms back around him tightly, laying her head back down on him.

Toby smiled and wrapped his arms around her, just enjoying holding her. Justine crawled in his lap so it wasn't as uncomfortable for her.

She looked up at him after some time and smiled. She leaned in to kiss him then her sisters walked in the door.

"We're back!" Jen yelled, walking into the living area, just as Justine had sat back down next to him. "Have you been sitting there the whole time?"

"Uh, y-yeah." They said together, stumbling over their words.

Jenna just looked at them suspiciously.

________________________________________

Alright, that was hte last chapter until after Lent! I hope you liked it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story