Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Life Of a Teenage Monster: Grim Reaper's Daughter

who's in the band?

by MCRFREAK1996 0 reviews

who's the new drummer and what's the bands name and what will they change it to and why is gerard so jumpy with alice and vlad

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-03-12 - Updated: 2011-03-12 - 898 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7
Who’s in the band?!

Dear diary,
Gerard confessed that he and his band had decided who their new drummer was but he won’t tell me he waved the sheet in front of me then ran down the hall to pin the sheet up I ran after him and I thought he could walk fast, when I finally caught up he’d pinned it to the notice board and all the people that auditioned were swarming round the piece of paper as one by one the people started moving away then I saw sully standing next to the paper with robin “hey sully, hey robin did either of you two get it?” sully sighed robin looked upset “no, but we’re not telling who did” then giggled slightly as the last few people moved away from the paper I walked towards it to look who was now in the band the paper read in bold red letters “We Are Ecstatic to announce we have selected our new drummer they are to come to our band meeting at 12:30pm/lunchtime to practice and help pick a better band name than VAMPIRES.INC seen as our new drummer is not a vampire and now WELL DONE TO,… SASHIA REAPER we will see you at lunchtime don’t be late” I was happy and surprised at the same time at lunch time I gave the teacher the note gerard had provided and I was let out early and I ran to the music room and there they all sat waiting “your right on time there sash, well done, sorry I teased you with the sheet this morning” gerard was the first to speak and the first to chuckle “yeah, and no problem and I’m guessing your ray as I’ve met everyone else and I’m on first or nickname terms with them” I said to the vampire with the afro “yeah, it’s no worry I would have introduced myself earlier but I’ve been running round sorting out that slap dash audition yesterday” he replied being polite and giving gerard a hard glare “so sash, you got any name ideas?” Frankie asked intrigued “no not really I did have one but it’s just silly really” they all raised a eyebrow “go on sash, just tell us we won’t laugh” mikey piped up “urgh, fine I came up with the name chemical romance” they looked impressed “I think it could use a little bit more how about My chemical romance” gerard suggested I was surprised that they liked my name and that they were adapting it “just coz you’re the singer Gee doesn’t mean it’s all about you, ha hah, but yeah that’s it we got it ‘My Chemical Romance’ cool sash you can do some graphics right if not Gee will help you” ray exclaimed, I just nodded “Gee why don’t you sing for sash show her what type of music we play” he shook his head “maybe later” then just looked over at me “it’s fine we got to practise anyway” I fake giggled after practise I walked to biology with Gee and Frankie and sat in my seat next to Alice then turned round to talk to the guys about practise “Gee, you’re a awesome singer how did you get so good and frank awesome shredding on your guitar your seriously awesome as well” I said as they chuckled at the fan like admiration there was in my eyes “you were cool as well sash how old did you say you were when you started playing” I giggled “I was 6 but I got good when I was 7” his jaw dropped I laughed then the teacher walked in “okay Class time for me to give you your lab partners” everyone groaned apart from vlad and Alice every year they got put together because they worked well together “okay let’s see Fang and Harry,” fang hi fived his half brother as he walked over to him “Billie and Duncan, mikey and Sultra,” mikey looked really happy robin and sultra not so much “Alice and Vlad,” they both smirked at each other “robin and ray, Frank and Jamia, and finally Gerard and Sashia, okay class can you move to sit next to your lab partners please” the teacher sighed then as gerard swapped places with Alice he was chuckling “hey there, partner” he chuckled again I gave low giggle as I said hi back then when we were deciding what to do f our assignment on when Alice said “you two make a cute couple” then giggled then I screwed up my face and replied “grrr Alice leave me alone” then she glanced over at gerard and said “well I was only telling you what vlad told me gerard was thinking” then giggled again, gerard glared at Alice and said “you really love dropping me in the shit with sashia don’t you” then she nodded and giggled, then he turned to vlad and said “you have to share everything with her don’t you?” then vlad said “chill dude, there is not going to be any secrets between me and Alice, gee you be that way with sash as well” then gerard turned around and realised that I have been glaring at him the whole time.
Sign up to rate and review this story