Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Punishment

by mybloodyvalentine 0 reviews

Jenna is punished...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-14 - Updated: 2011-03-14 - 2224 words

0Unrated
I squeaked as soon as I saw the weapons in Ian's hands. Ian's eyes lit up malevolently and he walked across the room to blow out all the candles. We were consumed completely in the dark without any hint of light. Blinking, I felt eve more scared. Ian could be holding his knife above my heart and I would never even know it. Damn him.

Luckily, after a few moments, my eyes adjusted to the light and I was able to see faintly. Ian's silhouette was outlined next to me. He was kneeling on the floor by my side, looking over my body intently. Wondering what he was going to do, I tried to scoot away from him on the floor, but all that ended up doing was making the shackles clunk together loudly.

Ian glared at me and asked, "You think you can get away? I don't think so. You want attention? I can give you that." Ian ran his hand down over my stomach to my pubic region. I tried to scoot away from him again, and of course, just like last time, it did no good. Ian placed his hand over me and watched me squirm around in discomfort.

"How does this feel, whore?" Ian asked me. He angrily grabbed a wad of the thin hairs covering my private parts and yanked. My eyes filled with water as Ian pulled the hairs out. Ian looked down at me and gave me a menacing smile, "Go ahead and scream. I want to know you're in pain. I want you to know what happens when you disobey me."

The tears dripped down my face and I didn't even bother to wipe them away. Actually, I couldn't wipe them away even if I wanted to since my hands were chained. Wanting a bigger reaction from me, Ian dug his nails into my pubic area and yanked on another clump of hair. This time, I did scream as he pulled out my hairs. Chuckling malevolently, Ian went after another section.

The pain was too much after a while and I passed out. I don't know how long I slept, but it couldn't have been too long. Something warm by my cheek woke me up. Blinking, I opened my eyes to see what had happened to me and where I was. Looking down, I saw that Ian had pulled out all my pubic hairs and that there was a little bit of blood dripping there.

Wondering if he had used the knife on me, I attempted to sit up, forgetting I was still chained up. A flash before my eyes made me lay back down in alarm. Ian was standing over me with the iron poker. I looked up at him, scared. Ian smiled at me and leaned down to unshackle me. Wondering where this was coming from, I attempted to sit up again.

"Where exactly do you think you're going? I'm not done with you yet," Ian told me with a frown. He pushed me back down. My head clunked loudly against the floor and I saw stars spin around before my eyes. Ian grabbed my hands roughly and rolled me over so I was lying face down on the floor. I started trembling in fear, wondering what the hell he was doing with the iron poker.

When nothing happened for a few minutes, I dared to ask what he was doing with me. Opening my lips up a crack, I whispered in a frightened voice, "Are you going to kill me?" Ian laughed evilly and replied, "Not kill you, no. I'm just going to make sure that nobody ever touches your body again. I'm going to let them know that you belong to me."

I started to wonder what that meant, but I didn't have much longer to wait before I found out. Ian pressed the iron poker to my back. I screamed as if burned into my flesh. Ian started moving it around on my back, burning letters into my flesh. I screamed constantly as he worked, feeling the pain exploded through my back and pulsating throughout my whole body.

Needing light to finish his work, Ian lit a candle and set it on the edge of the table right next to me as he continued burning my skin. The candle's wax melted and hot candle wax started to drip off the table and onto me. The hot wax melted against my skin, putting me in even more agony than before. My chest rose and fell rapidly and I screamed, "Kill me! Fucking kill me now...please...I beg you..."

Ian wasn't about to show any mercy towards me. He shook his head and finished branding whatever it was he had been burning onto my skin. Looking pleased with himself, he smiled down and said, "No, I'm not going to kill you. You're perfect now. Oh, what's this?" He finally noticed the hot wax dripping down my side and on the side of my hip.

"Ah, well, just a bit more of a punishment for you," Ian said, blowing out the candle and moving it so no more hot wax dripped onto me. Still screaming as the burning sensation continued to rip through my body, I gasped, "What the hell did you write on me?" I would've tried to twist my head to see what it was, but I couldn't get my head up off the floor.

Ian smirked and replied, "Just something that marks you as mine." I heard Ian start towards the door. Knowing I needed to stop him, I quickly screamed, "Wait!" The footsteps stopped and Ian turned around, waiting for me to speak. Blinking through the tears of pain, I asked, "Aren't you going to get the wax off me?" It was already fusing with my skin and drying.

Ian hesitated for a moment before shaking his head, "No, why should I?" Unfortunately, I couldn't think up any answer to that. Ian smirked and paused once more in the doorway, "Lord Beckett has sent me to Tortuga to search for some criminals. I'll be gone for the next few days. Because of your disobedience, you'll stay locked up right there the entire time I'm gone. Goodbye."

Ian closed the door and locked it tightly before slipping out the door. Fuck him! My mind was spinning and blurring with pain and there wasn't much I could do about it. The burning sensation finally subsided after a while, but even after that, everything still ached with hurt and pain. Eventually, it got to be too much. The floor ran up to meet me and I collapsed into unconsciousness.

I'm not quite sure what happened the next few days to be honest. When I woke, I always found myself dripping in my own sweat. Blood had trickled from my nose a bit more and I awoke with a sticky chin drenched in blood. Knowing that there was no hope for me, I didn't even try to escape. Why should I? An escape attempt would be stupid.

I flipped between unconsciousness and consciousness the next few days. On the third day, I was finally able to stay awake for a few more than just a couple minutes. Blinking, I looked around me and craned my neck to try to see what Ian had burned onto my back. Unfortunately, no matter what I did, I still couldn't see anything. Eventually, I gave up.

I was just about to go back to sleep when I suddenly heard the whipping of the wind against the house. That was strange. The wind never blew this hard before. What was up with the weather? Having no idea, I looked around the room. There was a window just above where I was lying. Peering up, I could see a palm tree shaking violently in the wind.

This was almost a little too weird. The palm tree was shaking so much that it looked like it was going to fall over. This had happened only once before. I remembered it. It had occurred when I was little. I was four or five perhaps? Anyways, I had gone outside to play when the wind had started whipping everything around. Palm tree branches snapped and toppled over, water started pouring from the sky, raising the river and flooding any houses that were too close to the beach.

Unsure of what was going on, I watched the events curiously until my mother realized I was still outside. She had ran out, grabbed me and then brought me to the cellar. My family hid out under the ground until the natural disaster otherwise now known as a hurricane, had passed. When we dared to peer out of our cellar, everything was in ruins.

Our house's roof had been blown off and tons of repairs needed to be done. However, we all decided we should be grateful. After all, people who lived right up next to the beach no longer had homes. They had been flooded, washed away by the water, or blown apart by the wind. The loud cracking of the window brought me out of my memories and back into the present.

I screamed loudly as the window above me cracked and glass was blown all over the room. I liked to think that what was happening now was not a hurricane, but it certainly looked like it. Rain started pouring into the room and onto the floor. Thinking carefully, I realized Ian's house was right by the beach. Shit! If there was a hurricane...

Crash! The palm tree right outside the window that had been shaking so violently earlier now cracked into two. It crashed through the roof and landed with a loud clunk next to me. Screaming for no good reason since I knew nobody would hear me, I writhed around on the floor and tried to escape. It was a stupid attempt, I now. After all, there was no way out of these shackles.

More rain started pounded into the house now that part of the roof had blown off. It started accumulating on the floor and before I knew it, I was laying in a few inches of water. Unfortunately, the water level was rising higher and higher by the moment. My heart started beating frantically as I twisted and turned, trying to see if there was anything I could use for escape.

As I turned, I noticed that the wax that had dripped onto my body from last night had still not gone away despite the water covering part of it. Deciding to worry about that later, I continued to scan the room for something to use to escape as the water level continued to rise. Before I knew it, I was up to my neck in water and I still hadn't found anything to use for escape.

At this point, all I could do was try to keep my mouth out of the water. I tilted my chin up and gasped for air as the water level got even higher. I realized now that I was probably going to die. Keeping that in mind, I tried to think about what I had accomplished during my life. To be honest? Not much. I was beat, broke, and a pile of shit. Maybe I deserved to die?

The water was now edging up over my mouth. Trying to gasp for air, I ended up taking in a big gulp of water. I started choking and gasping, but all I got was another mouthful of water. Here it was: I was going to drown and nobody would even know I was dying. Just as I was thinking all this, the door cracked loudly and fell down in the doorway.

"BLOODY HELL!" someone gasped as they saw me chained to the ground and choking to death. Unable to see who the person was, all I could do was try to choke out, "Help!" There was a sloshing sound as the person waded through the water to my side. They grabbed something off of Ian's desk and started undoing my shackles as quickly as they could.

There was no way for me to keep the water out of my mouth any longer. Vision turning black, I started to let my head fall into the cold oblivion that awaited me. A voice shouted, "No!" My chin was yanked up to the surface and two seconds later, my shackles came free. Nonetheless, I felt dead. Very, very dead because I didn't feel anything. It was all black.

It took me three whole minutes before I woke again. Someone was pounding down on my chest and someone's mouth was on mine. Blinking and sputtering, I tried to move. My lips were quickly released. Rolling onto my side, I threw up a big mouthful of water and other shit. Big blue eyes looked down into mine and said, "Can you hear me?"

"Yes..." I murmured, feeling very, very weak. Opening my eyes, I saw it was Cutler who had saved me. When he heard me speak, he sighed, "Thank god you're still alive. Now let's get the hell out of here." He picked me up and cradled me in his arms as he looked around desperately for an escape route. We weren't out of this yet.
Sign up to rate and review this story