Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Don't Love You

by PartyPooperX 6 reviews

A letter from Gerard will change everything. One-shot. Frerard based.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-03-15 - Updated: 2011-03-15 - 370 words - Complete

4Moving
Review please! My first fic, so I wanted to warm up a little with a depressing little one shot. Hope you enjoy!

Hey Zee,

By the time you read this, I’ll be gone. I think we both know where.

I know what you’re thinking. I sneak around behind your back and now I don’t even have the guts to end this. I’m a coward, I know I am. I guess the only consolation I can think of for you right now is that there is no way anyone can describe how sorry I am for the pain I’ve caused you. I should’ve told you earlier. I should’ve left before things went too far for me. I thought I loved you. I thought I was happy. But it’s just that I don’t see you in that way anymore. I thought I did, but I don’t. We were moving too fast; seems just like yesterday I was taking you dancing on our first date, and now you’re wearing a diamond ring on your finger. What next? Kids? I’m not ready to be a husband, let alone a father.

Please don’t blame him. Please don’t think he caused this. It’s just that we’ve had history that I can’t forget. He was there for me all through those tough times, he was one of the main reasons I quit the drugs and shit. I don’t want to walk away with you thinking that this is his fault. It’s all my doing. Don’t you worry about yourself, you’re smart, funny, beautiful, one of the best girls I’ve ever known. And one day you’ll find that someone good enough for you, someone who loves you, will stand by you through the thick and thin and is prepared to sit down and have kids with you. You’ll live in a big house, and you’ll grow old and happy knowing that this was the right thing for both of us. That person isn’t me. I’m sorry, LynZ. I don’t love you like I did...well, you know the rest.

Gerard
Sign up to rate and review this story