Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > one more

frank

by sourcandy 1 review

introducing frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-16 - Updated: 2011-03-16 - 215 words

1Ambiance
Maths, not only was I 20 minutes late waking up this morning meaning yet another detention on my records but I have to face 40 well now 20 minutes of homophobes making comments about me, I’m not even gay but yet they are convinced that I am just because I wear tight jeans and eyeliner. I don’t see how that makes me gay. Mr Harmen drones on in about algebra at the front of the class writing letters and numbers onto the lit up board. I can’t stand looking at his rat like features, his mum must be into bestiality or at least half rat. knock knock there’s a soft pitter-patter of knocking on the chipped blue door causing everyone to simultaneously sigh in relief for a slight pause in the confusing lesson.
“ENTER” Mr Harmen booms at the slowly opening door. A small boy walks through, that must only be 5ft, chewing at his finger nails and letting his chocolate hair fall across his glistening brown eyes that are thickly smudged with black and red eyeliner.
“I’m new here” he stutter’s quietly obviously nervous from the stares and whispers of his new maths class.

SORRY ITS SHORT THEY WILL GET LONGER JUST MAINLY A INTRO AT THE MOMENT R&R :)
KATT
Sign up to rate and review this story