Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Full Of Holes.

Random Shiz And Top O' The Mornin' To Ye

by unitedsuck007 2 reviews

I write,I curse,I ramble.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-17 - Updated: 2011-03-17 - 266 words

3Funny
S'up my lovelies:
(you guys know the drill now,right?Lauren points out some idiotic fault in her life,rambles,talks for a while and eventually gets on to the subject of Full Of Holes.Bu anyway.)

1.New chapter of Full Of Holes UP TONIGHT! squeals unattractively Maria(Kill_the_mainstream) suggested the next chap. should be just shite the lads get up to on tour,and I agree with that,I like it.I.e. forks in toasters,hamster cages and my personal favourite,Bob's song for Gerard,"You Make My Heart Burn."Would that be okay for everyone?I think that's a great idea.Props to you,grrl.hands over cookie.

2.HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY! I know I keep talking about this in my stories,but I'm just so happy-why? To value my country's national heritage,which has been frought by war and hardship?
Fuck no.It's 'cause I get a four-day-weekend and me and my friends(like three of us) are gonna go round the city center-parade is on today-and just,like,mindfuck Americans.I love Americans,I really do,but sometimes people are just blissfully ignorant,and the results are quite funny.
Example:
American:Y'all,who done gun banished all these l'il lizard fellars?
Lauren:You mean snakes?
American:Yessum.
Lauren:Your mother.Your mother got rid of the snakes.
American:You kiddin' me?!runs away Hey,ma,this l'il she-leprechaun just told me-
And there you have it.


much love guys,
xo lauren.-who can actually do Irish dancing. Seriously.It was compulsory in my school for six years.O_O
Sign up to rate and review this story