Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Full Of Holes.

When The Shit Hits The Fan(Girl)

by unitedsuck007 4 reviews

Filler,pretty pointless chapter.Fan girls + an angry Frankie:MCR warfare.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-17 - Updated: 2011-03-17 - 778 words

5Exciting
"Well what's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long,and goodnight
So long and goodnight."

I finish the song off,gasping with heat and exhaustion,my legs aching.I return to the crowd and say:
"Thank you Philadelphia,you've been fucking amazing today!"Ugh,stop talking Gerard,you sound like Paris Hilton after a blowjob."We're My Chemical Romance!Goodbye!"
I stumble off stage and grab a towel.I see Mikey swigging from a bottle of Coke Zero,which I also grab.
"Hey!I was drinking that!"
"Hey!I was drinking that!" I repeat in a high-pitched whine that bears a striking resemblance to Mikey's voice.
"Wow,Gerard,"Ray says,wiping his forehead,"that bears a striking resemblance to Mikey's voice."
"Thank you,Ray."
Told you.
"Alright,ladies,"shouts Maria over the roar of the crowd,"get ready for mayhem."
"Why?"screams back Frank."Where are we going?"
Maria looks at him gravely over her glasses."Autographs."
A similarly grave hush falls over our little group as we make our way to the barriers outside.
Teenage girls,cameras and Sharpies at the ready,are everywhere.Most of them have MCR SAVED MY LIFE or MCRmy inscribed on their shirts.I notice one kid even has MRS.MIKEY WAY on hers.
I'm sure she'll be a bundle of laughs.
"ALRIGHT,"screams Maria,"IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF HERE.IF SOMEONE FALLS BEHIND,THEY ARE LEFT BEHIND.PHOTOS AND AUTOGRAPHS ARE FINE;VIDEOS ARE OUT.NOW GET OUT THERE,MAGGOTS!"
I run.I grab CD'S and shirts and children and scrawl my name across them.I pose for pictures,a smile glued to my face.I kiss people,hug people and even get shat on by a lackadaisical dog.Apart from him,it's going good.
"How's it going for you?"I shout at Frank,who's about two feet away from me.
"Some disgruntled boyfriend called me short,"he yells,blue in the face,"and I flipped him off."
"And?"To Caroline,xoxo g way.
"He punched me!"To Laura,xoxo g way.
"It's Lorna,"she corrects snootily.
"Sorry Laura,"I return,not paying attention.I move onto the next girl.
"HI!"I yell."What's your name?"
"Stacy Way,"she says happily,grinning.
Well,that's a bit-
"Freaky much?"Frank mummers in my ear.
See?This is why I'm in love with this boy.
To Stacy,xoxo g way.
"There ya go,"I try to give her back her copy of Three Cheers,but she doesn't accept.
"Mr.Way,I love you!"she screams,grabbing my shirt.Her grip is a bit too tight for my liking.
"I...uh...love you too,"I say,trying to pry her claws from me,"but-please-let-go-"
"Will you go out with me?"she asks,her eyes lightened by a crazed spark.
"Uh,you're way too young!Anyway,I'm dating someone."
Out of the corner of my eye,I see Frank smirk.
"ARRGH!"She erupts,throwing me to the ground."WHO IS SHE?I WILL FUCKING MURDER HER!"
"Who says it's a her?"I mutter as I move on to the next girl.I'm thinking it's quiet enough Stacy doesn't hear.
To Megan,xoxo- crap.
"You mean it's a guy?" she responds.Damn,this bitch has good hearing.There is incredulous disgust in her voice."Ew,you fag."
Frank,who is currently signing an (un-used) condom,raises his head slowly and stares at her.
"Whatdidyoujustsay?"
Stacy is blank."Uh.....sorry?"
"What.Did.You.Just.Say?"
She goes pink and lowers her head.
"Fag,"she admits in a tiny voice.
Frank is livid."Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say.First,never,ever,ever call anyone that,ever.Secondly,never come to any of our future gigs.We don't need homophobes in our fanbase.And thirdly..."
With that,Frank grabs me by the chin and kisses me-fuck the cheeks,straight on the lips.I hear both "ew"'s and "aww"'s from around me.Frank is grinding himself against me when I hear Bob yell:
"YO!We runnin' a porno or somethin'?"
Frank pulls his lips from mine,but he is still shaking with rage.
"Frank,you okay-"
"WAY!IERO!"Maria screams."THE TOUR BUS IS LEAVING FOR JERSEY IN FIVE MINUTES!HURRY THE FUCK UP!"
I start to run,but I hear Frank ask,"can I borrow this?"
When he catches up to me,I see what he wrote on his shirt.
Homophobia is gay.






yup,my take on Frankie's infamous proclamation!XD my war against fan-girls has made it's way into my writings,seemingly.Another chapter will be up today,am working hard tonight!xo,lauren.
Sign up to rate and review this story