Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait! I'm Related To Them!?!?

She Can't Know I'm Here Yet

by XxRed_AlertxX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-18 - 1275 words

0Unrated
Ashkie POV

When we made it to their bus they led me into it and to the couch. Their bus was definitely cleaner then ours. Ours was so messy, but hey we had 5 guys and a girl and they had 3 guys. So they grabbed their guitars and drumsticks and sat down on the couch next to me. I started playing around with a few cords warming up when Billie said, "So Ashkie…"

I looked up and him and said, "Yeah?"

He said, "What can you play from Green Day?"

I smiled and said, "Well basically everything."

The guys smiled and he said, "Alrighty then. Chose a song. You can sing to if you want."

I smiled again and said, "Alright. How about Holiday?"

They nodded and we started to play. Once it came to the singing part Billie and I started at the same exact time.

"Say, hey!

Hear the sound of the falling rain

Coming down like an Armageddon flame (Hey!)

The shame

The ones who died without a name

Hear the dogs howling out of key

To a hymn called "Faith and Misery" (Hey!)

And bleed, the company lost the war today

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

On holiday

Hear the drum pounding out of time

Another protester has crossed the line (Hey!)

To find, the money's on the other side

Can I get another Amen? (Amen!)

There's a flag wrapped around a score of men (Hey!)

A gag, a plastic bag on a monument

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

On holiday

(Hey!)

(Say, hey!)

(3,4)

"The representative from California has the floor"

Sieg Heil to the president Gasman

Bombs away is your punishment

Pulverize the Eiffel towers

Who criticize your government

Bang bang goes the broken glass and

Kill all the fags that don't agree

Trials by fire, setting fire

Is not a way that's meant for me

Just cause, just cause, because we're outlaws yeah!

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

This is our lives on holiday"

When we finished he looked at me and said, "Wow your like really good you know." I blushed and was about to say something when the door opened. We all looked over to find Patrick Stump, Tom DeLonge, and Pete Wentz walk in. They looked at me and I looked at them saying, "Uh..wow."

They laughed and Pete said, "Yeah we heard that you were here and stuff so we wanted to say hi. Oh, and we also wanted to play some guitar and sing." I sort of just smiled him and said okay. We were about to start when I got a text from Tiffany saying 'I am so excited for the concert! I can't wait to meet Pete! What should I wear?'

I laughed and looked up at Pete saying, "Um yeah I should probably warn you about someone who's coming to the concert. I gave my friend Tiffany a VIP concert ticket to this concert. She doesn't know I'm related to the Ways, but that's not what I want to warn you about. She is probably your biggest fan. She completely loves you."

He laughed saying, "Cool. So I'm guessing I get to meet her. Is she hot?" I rolled my eyes and said, "You can see for yourself." He laughed and I texted Tiff back saying 'Haha! Your welcome. Idk just wear something cute. Okay now I have to go. I'm hangin with fam.'

Once I looked back up I found everyone staring at me. "What?" I asked and they all just laughed saying nothing. Then for the rest of the time we hung out and talked eventually moving back to the coffee station. Gerard pulled me aside for a moment and said, "Hey kiddo how's everything going?" I smiled and said, "Awesome. Everyone is so nice!" He nodded and we went back to talking.

-40 minutes before the show-

It was around a half an hour until the show so we all left to get ready. I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black and white stripped shirt, a black My Chem hoodie, and converse. Then I redid my hair and makeup so it looked perfect. Then for the final touch I added my black and white stripped fingerless gloves.

Then I walked out to the coffee stand, grabbed a cup of coffee and waited for everyone else. I almost immediately got bored so I grabbed my guitar and sat down by the bus. I then started to play I Miss You by Blink-182, closed my eyes, and sang softly….

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue

The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

Where you can always find me

We'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

We'll wish this never ends

(I miss you...)

(I miss you...)

Where are you and I'm so sorry

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight

I need somebody and always

This sick strange darkness

Comes creeping on so haunting every time

And as I stared I counted

The webs from all the spiders

Catching things and eating their insides

Like indecision to call you

and hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight

Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you...)

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you...)

[x3]

(I miss you...) [x4]"

When I finished I opened my eyes to find Tom DeLonge standing in front of me with coffee in his hand. I blushed as he said, "Wow. Your really good you know. So I'm gonna take a wild guess and say your fans of ours?" I nodded shyly and said, "Uh.. Yeah. I love that song. A couple of friends of mine got me into your music when they sang 'Stay Together For The Kids' and I've been hooked ever since."

He smiled and said, "Cool well you sing that song better then we do and we wrote it." I laughed at that and said, "No. Not true." He laughed and said, "Yes. It's true. Okay well I got to get ready we've got a screaming fan being lead out way."

I looked up and sure enough here comes Tiff along with other people that had VIP tickets. I mumbled 'Shit' under my breath and said, "Got to hide. Tiff's coming she can't know yet." He nodded and helped me sneak back into my bus. As I ran in I ran into Bob who said, "Whoa, what's the rush?"

I sort of panic smiled at him saying, "Screaming fan girls. Tiff's with them she can't see me yet. I have to come down after you guys are off." He nodded and yelled, "Yo guys! We got some fans to great. Lets get a move on." Gerard groaned and followed him off as did the rest of the guys. Once they were off Gerard came back up and said, "Are you coming? They're gonna want to me you too." I rolled my eyes and walked off with him.
Sign up to rate and review this story