Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait! I'm Related To Them!?!?

Green Day Mode

by XxRed_AlertxX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-18 - 1820 words

0Unrated
Tiffany POV

Oh my god! I'm dating Pete Wentz and my best friend is in My Chemical Romance! I was still a little shocked at what had all happened in the last like 4-5 hours. I had been backstage at a concert, found out my best friend is the sister of Gerard and Mikey Way, got asked out by Pete Wentz, found out Ashkie and Frank were datin, and Gerard like exploded in anger when he found out. Now we were on our way to New York for another show.

I was checking out facebook when I noticed that in the little area for People You Might Know was Ashkie. I smiled and immediately clicked on her to add her as my friend. I smiled as she accepted and started to check out her page. Her whole wall was like covered in all of our school friends freaking out and not believing her. Some of them were pretty funny to read.

I was checking out all the pictures when I was suddenly hugged from the behind. I jumped a little as someone laughed in my ear and said, "Sorry I scared you. You just looked so cute sittin there. Whatcha lookin at though?"

I smiled brightly saying, "It's okay Petey Pie. Oh and Ashkie got a facebook."

He nodded, thought for a second, and then grabbed his laptop. He logged onto his fbook account and added Ashkie and I as a friend. He then immediately started writing all over my wall filling it with 'I love you's and 'Your so cute sittin there.' Everyone commented on his post saying 'What the fuck? Are you really Pete Wentz?'

We started laughing when I noticed I had like 10 other friend request from the bands. I smiled and started accepting and getting millions of messages of 'How the hell do you know these people!'

I started surfing the other band members profiles when I noticed that Ashkie had uploaded a video. I smiled and nodded while heading to her profile to watch the video.

Gerard POV

I sulked in the corner of our bus checking out facebook. I still felt like such an ass for what I did to Ashkie. I definitely took it too far. Like way too far. Damn it. I was surfing through my brother's profile when I noticed that one of his friends was Ashkie.

I smiled to myself thinking, 'Maybe I'll be able to apologize to her now. I'll just leave a really long I'm sorry message in her inbox and one short I'm sorry on her wall.'

So I went to her page and requested to add her as a friend. Almost immediately after that she accepted and I wrote on her wall 'Ashkie I'm really sorry for being such an ass. I should of left you and Frank alone. Ashkie I really am sorry.'

Then I wrote a huge long apologize and then checked out her profile. She was had already uploaded all of the pictures she'd taken from the day she left her house. I laughed when I saw all the pictures from on Green Day's bus especially the Whipped Cream War. It looked like she was having a very fun time, which was good because I sure didn't ever mean to hurt her.

I logged off praying that she would forgive me and everything would just go back to the way before I got mad. I looked up to find Frank staring at me. I smiled weakly and said, "Hey… Frank I'm sorry. I didn't…."

He cut me of saying, "Gerard I forgive you. I know Ashkie will too. I understand why you acted like that or at least I think I do. You were just trying to protect Ashkie I think."

I nodded and said, "Yeah I mean what's a big brother for if you don't protect your siblings."

I smiled and laughed as did Frank. We talked for a while about the tour and about him and Ashkie. Reluctantly I said that he could date her even though I was still not completely for it.

Ashkie POV

When I read Gee's message I cried a little. He really cared. I wiped away my tears and replied 'I forgive you'

I felt a little better, good enough to go back on my bus, but that doesn't mean that I can't come back on Green Day's. Nope, I have a feeling that I'll be back sooner or later. I was answering a friends question when Mike came up behind me and said, "Okay we've got one hour till we get to New York."

Then Tre said, "You two thinking what I'm thinking?"

I whipped around to see all three of them nodding their heads coming towards me. They had a whole bunch of Green Day fan clothes in their hands. I shook my head as Billie said, "Okay we have a dare for you and if you won't do it you have to wear a whole bunch of Green Day gear during you next concert. Oh and there is no way you can get out of this."

I shook my head and said, "Fine but you guys suck you know." They all laughed and said, "We know."

I rolled my eyes as I said "Okay what is the dare?"

They all grinned evilly as Billie said "You have to make out with Gerard and Mikey for 30 seconds each."

I fake threw up and screamed "FUCK NO! I WILL NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER EVER KISS MY BROTHERS! NO WAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD FUCKING ASK ME TO DO THAT!"

They all smiled and this time Tre said, "Fine have it your way. Time to put on Green Day gear."

I shook my head as I took all the clothes and walked into the bathroom to change. After I had put on like everything they gave me I looked at myself in the mirror. I now had bright green highlights instead of my red highlights. I was wearing a black Green Day shirt with green skinny jeans, black and green converse, black and green gloves, and finally green eye shadow.

I shook my head to myself as I walked back out to where all three of them were standing. They all started laughing and saying, "God this is great. Best idea ever!"

I shook my head at them and said, "I still can't believe you guys made me do this."

Then I took a couple picture of me in my 'Green Day Mode' and laughed at how ridiculous I looked. I think, no I'm pretty sure I do, I like my normal mode better. I was about to tackle them when the bus pulled to a stop and Billie said, "Okay time to go face the brothers."

I shook me head saying, "If they murder me for this I shall haunt you for life." He just smiled at me and helped me grab all my stuff. Soon Billie had my bag in his hand and started to walk off the bus.

I signed and followed him wondering what my brothers and everyone would say. I walked over to my tour bus and walked on following Billie. Mikey saw me and said, "Whoa! Who are you and what have you done with my sister!" I laughed and said, "Haha very funny. It's all Green Day's fault. They said it was either this or the dare. And trust me I was never going to do what the dare was."

Mikey looked at me and said, "Dare?"

I shook my head and fiercely said, "No way in hell will I ever tell you what they wanted me to do."

He laughed and said, "Okay. Whatever you say sis. But I know some people who've been dying to see you."

I looked around curiously as the rest of the band came out from the bunk area. As soon as they saw me they said, "Uh… Mikey? Who's the uh fan in all Green Day gear? I'm pretty sure she's on the wrong bus."

Mikey and I both started laughing really hard and everyone was said, "What?"

I shook my head at them as I just stared at them. They still didn't see who I was so I flicked them off and said, "God damn, fuck you guys! You don't even recognize your best friend."

Suddenly Frank looked at me and said, "Holy shit! Ashkie? Is that you?'

I smiled and said, "Miss me? I was beginning to feel like you didn't want me here."

Everyone started asking why I was dressed like that and stuff. They kept talking over each other so I said, "Shut up and I'll tell you! Okay now you can blame Green Day for why I look like this. They said I either had to do this dare or dress like a major Green Day fan for the New York concert."

I let that sink in to them for a while. Then I saw Ray about to say something so I quickly said, "And no I will not tell you what the dare was."

Ray's face dropped and I started laughing. As I looked around I saw Gerard sitting on his bunk with a sad face. I smiled at the guys and held up one finger signaling 'Give me a minute.'

Then I walked over to Gee's bunk and jumped on him. I gave him a huge hug and whispered, "Hey bro. I forgive you. But I just wanna tell you that the only reason that I'm even dressed like this is because Green Day dared me to make out with you and Mikey for 30 seconds. I said hell no cause you guys are my bros so they said I had to go all major Green Day fan for our next concert. I'm pissed that they made me do this."

He looked at me and started laughing while saying, "Thanks! Haha you know you like ridiculous dressed in that. Please tell me that you won't stay like this forever. I couldn't stand it. Oh and I'm giving you permission to date Frank. I just want to let you know that I love you Ashkie and if anything happened to you I'd hold myself responsible."

I smiled at him and hugged him again saying, "Thanks so much. And there is no way on god's fuckin green Earth that I will ever stay like this. I love you too. Now if you don't mind me I'm going to go make out with my boyfriend."

Gerard smiled and let me go. I then turned around and started to run towards Frank. He saw me so he got ready to catch me, which was a good thing cause I was ready to jump on him. Once he caught me we started to make out and everyone was all oohing and ahhing.
Sign up to rate and review this story