Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait! I'm Related To Them!?!?

I Am Fake Billie

by XxRed_AlertxX 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-18 - 1732 words

0Unrated
Ashkie POV

As Blink-182 played, Billie taught me how act like him. It was like going to Billie School, but it was way more fun then actually school. I learned everything from how to walk like him, talk like him, well do everything like him. About an hour or so before our turn to go up Billie took me into their bus and threw some of his clothes at me. He told me to put them on so I'd look a little bit more like him. He even did my hair like him.

As I stepped out of the bus everyone in My Chem, Fall Out Boy, and the rest of Green Day was all crowded around. When they saw me they all gasped while Frankie said, "Whoa! Ashkie is that you? You look so much like Billie it's not even funny!"

I smiled and said, "Yeah it's me. Isn't this cool? I can't wait for the fans to see me! I wonder if they'll be able to tell who's who."

Billie put his arm on my shoulder and said, "Yup this ought to be fun. Okay now it's almost time to go so we better get your guitar." I nodded and followed him towards the stage. Before I got too far Frank ran up, grabbed me, and kissed me. I kissed him back and said, "Hey baby I gotta go now. I'll see you later and I expect a kiss later."

He smiled at me and sent me on my way. As I ran back up to Billie, Tre, and Mike were talking about the concert and the tour. I strummed a little on Billie's guitar I was borrowing. It was nice, but I liked my guitar better. As we walked over we heard Blink-182 ending and I told Billie to run and hide. I wanted to see if I could play Billie as well as I looked and fool Blink-182.

As we walked up to them I turned towards Tre and said, "Okay here goes nothing." He laughed as we continued on our way. I smiled to myself and said, "Hey you guys. Good show?" Tom shook his head and said, "It always is Billie. It always is."

I nodded and said, "True. Okay now we've gotta get going. You should watch us cause we have a guess singing with us."

They all looked confused for a second and Tom said, "Who?"

I smiled and said, "Ashkie's going to help us pull of this thing we're doing. Tre you wanna explain what it is?"

He smiled and said, "I'd love to. Well Ashkie is going to help us pull of this thing called Fake Billie. I'd have to say it works. What do you think Mike?"

He shrugged and said, "I'm pretty sure it does. Huh, Billie?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah. I think it does. I think playing Fake Billie is pretty cool."

Tom looked at me closely and said, "Whoa! What the fuck is going on! Ashkie? Is the you?"

I nodded and he continued, "Whoa! You look a lot like Billie! But now that I really actually look you're a lot shorter then Billie. That is awesome. Have fun."

We smiled and "Real" Billie came out from behind some stuff. We all laughed and just went right back to doing whatever we were doing, which for us was to get to the stage. When we got there the stage was completely dark so we could sneak on. Mike and Tre got into place and were just waiting on me to get into place. I was a little nervous and I think Billie could tell because he came up behind me and said, "You'll do great. Go on out there so we can get the show on the road."

I laughed, gave him a hug, and got out in place. All the fans were screaming for Green Day and it's members. I laughed to myself silently as I thought about their reaction to me. I heard Tre to the countdown with his drumsticks and we started. The lights flashed on and all the fans started screaming and jumping around. When it was time for me to sing I sang….

Raise your hands now to testify

Your confession will be crucified

You're a sacrificial suicide

Like a dog that's been sodomized

Stand Up! All the white boys

Sit Down! And the black girls

You're the soldiers of the new world

Put your faith in a miracle

And it's non-denominational

Join the choir we will be singing

In the church of wishfull thinking

A fire burns today

Of blasphemy and genocide

The sirens of decay

Will infiltrate the faith fanatics

Oh bless me Lord for I have sinned

It's been a lifetime since I last confessed

I threw my crutches in the river

Of a shadow of doubt

And I'll be dressed in my Sunday best

Say a prayer for the family

Drop a coin for humanity

Ain't this uniform so flattering?

I never asked you a god damn thing

A fire burns today

Of blasphemy and genocide

The sirens of decay

Will infiltrate the faith fanatics

Don't test me

Second guess me

Protest me

You will disappear

I want to know who's allowed to breed

All the dogs who never learned to read

Missionary politicians

And the cops of a new religion

A fire burns today

Of blasphemy and genocide

The sirens of decay

Will infiltrate the inside

As I finished all the fans were still screaming and having a blast. As planned I was about to start talking to the fans when Billie came on stage. He looked around, saw me, and said, "Whoa! Who the hell are you?" I smiled at him and said, "I'm Billie Joe Armstrong. Who the hell are you?"

All of the fans quieted down and one girl screamed, "Two Billies!" We both laughed at the same time and Billie said, "You can't be Billie because I am Billie."

I cocked my head at me and said, "Well if your Billie then how come I sang the first song? Where were you?"

"I was looking for my band who apparently thought you were me! I'm the real Billie," he said laughing.

I smiled and said, "No I am. You're just probably just some overly crazy fan. Hey fans, who do you think is the real Billie? Billie #1, me, or Billie #2, that kid?"

The crowd started screaming all sorts of answers and Billie said, "I think we need to bring a fan up here to choose."

I agreed so we picked three diehard Green Day fans to come up on stage. I walked up to them and said, "Hey. What are you guys' names?"

"I'm Nikki."

"I'm Maria."

"And I'm Jason."

I smiled and was about to say something when Billie cut in saying, "Well Nikki, Maria, and Jason. Who do you think is the real Billie Joe Armstrong?"

The all three started whispering together and Jason answered, "Well...i'd have to say Billie number"

I started to say, "Yes! Someone please get this fake Billie of the stage." when Jason said, "Hey i never finished! I was going to say that the real Billie is Billie #2."

I looked at them in shock and said, "Is that your final answer? You think that I'm the fake Billie?" They nodded and I smiled, "Well congratulations you've chosen the right Billie. That's right you guys I'm the fake Billie. My real name is Ashkie Way and Billie and I wanted to test you on your knowingness of Green Day and well also because it was just so fucking much fun."

Billie nodded and put an arm around me saying "Yeah. You see Ashkie was in our tour bus and we dared her to dress in all Green Day gear, including green highlights. As you can see she did and is not allowed to change back to normal until after her show. After a while Ashkie came back to our bus and dared us to wear all My Chem gear, including red highlights. As you can see we did it as well and well now here we are."

All the fans started laughing and Billie turned towards the three fans onstage and said, "Thanks for your help you guys. Why don't you come backstage after My Chem performs and you could meet the bands."

I nodded and said, "That's a great idea. Just don't go around screaming too loud back there cause my big bro doesn't like it."

Nikki looked at me confused and said, "What! Wait who is your brother?"

I smiled at her and answered, "Gerard Way."

"Whoa! You mean you're the girl that's been hanging around with MCR," Jason exclaimed.

I nodded and said, "Okay I'd love to stay and chat, but Green Day should finish their concert and I need to get ready for mine. I'm gonna be been singin a little and maybe even playing guitar or something with them."

As I said goodbye to everyone and walked off the stage Billie said, "Okay everyone time to get on with the concert. Now that we got fake me out of the way." I laughed and took a mic and said into it, "I'm still here Billie."

He freaked out and looked around as I just started laughing. Then I said into the mic, "Okay I really need to go. So you guys go play and stuff see yeah." They smiled and as I left I heard them say, "Okay. On with the show!"

I ran back to grab some coffee and hang out before our show. When I got there Frankie was lying on the ground with his eyes closed. I smiled to myself and layed on top of him with my head on his chest. He eyes opened up and he just stared into my eyes. I smiled at him as I leaned down to kiss him. He kissed me back and we started making out until we heard someone cough.

I looked up to find Gerard and Mikey standing there looking at us. Gee shook his head and said, "Just because I said it was okay for you two to go out doesn't mean you have to make out every 5 seconds."

I laughed and stood up to give him and Mikey a hug. I loved my brothers I really did.
Sign up to rate and review this story