Categories > TV > WWE > Kiss Me

Alleyway Hook ups

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

Dropping his head to bring his mouth level with Chris' ear Randy whispered "I wanna hear you scream my name when you cum."

Category: WWE - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-19 - Updated: 2011-03-19 - 1247 words - Complete

0Unrated
His mind was muddled, in a drunken fog, as he looked up at Randy through blonde lashes. Focusing on the blue-grey lust filled orbs he tried to form a witty response to the proposition that had been made.

Nothing came to mind.

Licking his lips his eyes fell lower locking onto his mouth and a pair of pouty lips. Mind swirling he figured showing was better than telling.

Closing his eyes he pressed his lips to Randy's. It was a soft kiss, not demanding, more curious than anything.

He was pleasantly surprised when he felt lips begin to move against his.

Tentatively Randy's tongue ran against his lips, and Chris parted them allowing him to snake his tongue in. The two stayed together, experimentally deepening the kiss. Hesitantly Chris brought his hands to wrap around the back of Randy's neck. He yelped surprised as he felt a pair of hands grasp his ass.

Randy smiled a mischievous look in his eyes as he looked down at Chris. He brought a hand up to Chris' cheek, running a thumb lightly across kiss swollen lips.

Shivering at the touch Chris closed his eyes allowing his body to move on instinct. Randy lowered his head placing a kiss to Chris' lips before starting a trail along his jaw and down his neck.

Gasping Chris turned his head to allow better access. A smile spread across Randy's face at Chris' display.

He nipped Chris interchanging between biting along the collarbone and licking the wounded skin. A moan escaped through parted lips and the blonde leaned into the touch.

He wanted to be marked. He wanted to show he was taken, to show that Randy owned him.

Breathing shallowly he tried to focus, tried to get his mind off how good it felt to have Randy's lips plush against his skin and form one coherent thought.

His voice wavered "I think we should move this upstairs," he spoke voice breaking off in to a whimper as Randy's hands ghosted over the front of his jeans. Unconsciously Chris' hips jerked forward to the touch.

Smirking Randy pulled his hands back, "and what if I can't make it upstairs?"

Heart racing Chris swallowed nervously. He'd never felt this way before, so utterly dominated. His eyes darted for a more secluded place before fixating on the silver door under the emergency exit.

Licking his lips he tiptoed placing a kiss on Randy's cheek. Lightly trailing a hand down Randy's arm he turned away headed for the door. He walked slowly, a slight swivel to his hips, knowing the younger man would follow. He weaved through he masses lowering his eyes away from Adam's knowing gaze.

Reaching the far wall his hands brushed against the cool metal as he gave it a shove disappearing through the exit. Looking over his shoulder he smiled seeing Randy step through the door seconds later.

"How's this?" Chris smirked, a slight twinkle in his eyes.

Randy didn't answer; instead he gripped Chris by his hair meshing their lips together. Fumbling against the buttons of Chris' shirt Randy attempted to civilly undress the shorter man. Struggling with the buttons a frustrated growl emanated from Randy's throat as he suddenly fisted the clothing ripping the shirt, sending buttons scattering across the ground.

Chris gasped slightly frightened but too aroused to tell Randy to stop.

"I want you." Those three words send shivers down Chris' spine

Smiling Chris locks eyes with Randy, "I'm yours."

As the response reaches Randy's ears he growls pushing Chris into the brick wall. A hiss escapes past Chris' lips as he feels the hard brick press into his back.

Randy drops his hands, quickly pulling at his zipper. Following suit Chris unbuttons his pants shimmying out of the fabric.

Pressing his body to Chris, Randy brings two fingers up to Chris' lips.

"Suck them."

Chris didn't hesitate, eagerly taking the digits into his mouth. He began swirling his tongue over the fingers.

Randy smiled at how Chris worked his mouth on the fingers all the while looking up at him innocently. Pulling at his pants Randy freed himself from the confines of his boxer briefs. Removing his fingers from Chris' mouth he lowered his head, bringing their lips together once more.

Distracting Chris with his tongue Randy brought his fingers to Chris' entrance. Slowly he pressed them in to the tight ring earning a yelp from the blonde.

A feral grin plaster on his face, Randy began thrusting his fingers into Chris who moaned in response. He drove his digits into Chris sliding in and out as he tried to prepare him for what was coming next. In the back of his mind Randy wished he had more to help Chris but the spit was going to have to work this time.

Head back Chris moaned as Randy began scissoring his fingers before slowly adding a third. Closing his eyes Chris whimpered, the pace was slow, excruciatingly slow. His eyes opened wide when he felt himself suddenly lifted as Randy gripped his hips pulling his fingers out and began to guide his cock to Chris' entrance. Pressing into Chris, Randy hissed feeling the tightness that enveloped him.

Wrapping his legs around Randy's waist Chris brought his hands to encircle behind Randy's neck. He brought his lips to Randy's, as the younger man began to thrust into him.

Chris groaned throwing his head back as he rode the waves of pleasure that washed over his body as Randy connected with his prostate.

"Yes, harder," He breathed out.

The words served as encouragement to Randy who accepted the challenge and pounded into Jericho. He gripped Chris by the hips with one hand and used the other to steady himself against the wall.

Dropping his head to bring his mouth level with Chris' ear Randy whispered "I wanna hear you scream my name when you cum."

Chris could only nod semi-coherent as his mind was swimming in ecstasy at the sensory overload. Randy was everywhere, slamming into him, his fingers tightly gripping to the point of bruising, his lips against his neck leaving a trail of more marks, all the while whispering comments of how he was claiming Chris.

The cool bricks pressed into his back combined with the heat of Randy's skin against his own was Chris' undoing.

A needy whine left Chris mouth as he felt himself begin to crack. "Randy," he cried as he came, his load shooting over Randy's and his stomach. Shaking from the aftershocks he slumped backwards against the brick completely spent.

The feeling of Chris clenching on him was enough to send Randy over as well. Growling he thrust in once more as he followed suit filling Chris up milking his orgasm until he felt his cock go limp. Pressing his forehead to the brick Randy exhaled shakily as he slowly pulled out.

Chest heaving Chris slowly reached down for his pants.

Randy gave a questioning look to the older man as he watched him redress. He turned to lean his back against the wall as he watched Chris vainly try to find a button still intact to close his shirt.

Giving up his quest Chris finally looked Randy in the eyes.

"You up for round two in my room?"

Randy smirked pushing off the wall closing the distance between them. Pressing a kiss to Chris' mouth he pulled back slightly, "Lead the way."

Drunkicho smirked mischievously; once again he had gotten his way.
Sign up to rate and review this story