Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > Songfics

Angels

by Need2Write 0 reviews

Songfics for various people/parings. I take requests. Just leave a review! Ratings could change along the way.

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aang,Katara,Sokka,Zuko - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-03-20 - Updated: 2011-04-25 - 895 words

0Unrated
A/N: Okay this is my Songfics for various people in the avatar world. If you have a song or a person/paring you want me to do just review and I shall write it.

A/N2: This first songfic is a Yue/Sokka one sided Suki/Sokka fic to Angels by Robbie Williams.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything, if I did I wouldn't be posting this on the internet.



Angels

I sit and wait,
Does an angel
Contemplate my fate?


Sokka glanced up at the moon. After all these years Sokka still thought about Yue. Does Yue still think about me? He wondered looking back at the sleeping form of his girlfriend.

And do they know
The places where we go
When we are old and grey?


"Sokka, come back to bed."
Suki whispered wrapping her arms around Sokka's muscular torso. Was Yue watching them clearly exchanging intimate moments? Does Yue know?

'Cause I have been told
That salvation lets
Their wings unfold.


Suki was asleep again. She really was beautiful but she wasn't as beautiful as the moon. Sokka sighed and looked back at the glowing orb that hung in the sky.

So when I'm lying
In my bed
Thoughts running through my head


Sokka knew he was a disappointment to Suki. He knew and he despised himself for it. Every night Suki would turn away from him, trying not to cry. Sokka would reach his hand out a comforting word on his tongue but he would never say it. It had become a routine.

And I feel that love is dead
I'm loving angels instead


"I love you more Suki."
"I know Sokka."
"Believe me Yue, our love is dead."
"I believe you"
"I love you Yue."
"I love you to."
Sokka woke up to find plain Suki beside him instead of the glorious Yue.

And through it all
She offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong.


Suki glared at Sokka from across Appa's saddle. Aang was trying to break the awkward silence. But that was what Sokka and Suki's relationship was, one big awkward silence.
Yue wouldn't let that happen, Sokka thought.
She would love me, protect me and stand by me whether I'm right or wrong.

And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me


Sokka stepped away from the campfire and stared at the moon. Yue. Life would be good as long as long as the moon still shone. Sokka would be safe as long as the moon hung in the sky. Life wouldn't break him.

When I come to call
She won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead


Yue visits Sokka in his dreams, whenever he needs her she is there. Yue never turns him away, no matter how much of a jerk he is being. That is why Sokka loves her.

When I'm feeling weak
And my pain walks
Down a one way street


Looking at all of his friends around the campfire. Zuko, Aang, Katara, Suki and Toph. Sokka felt so weak compared to them. It made his chest hurt to think about their amazing abilities compared to his boomerang.

I look above
And know I'll always
Be blessed with love


Sokka raised his face to the moon, absorbing her rays. No matter what Yue would always love him and he would always love her.

And as the feeling grows
She breathes flesh
Into my bones


"GAAH!"
Sokka screamed as Zuko slashed his arm with a sword.
"Agni Sokka! I'm sorry!"
Where was Katara when you need her.
"Sokka?"
A voice whispered. Zuko didn't seem to notice.
Sokka turned and there she was. Yue. The moon. In all her beauty.
"Can I help you Sokka?"
With a touch the brutal wound faded to a thin white line.

And when love is dead
I'm loving Angels instead


Sokka came home and found Suki throwing her stuff into a bag.
"What are you doing?"
Sokka asked bewildered.
"Our love is dead. You love Yue more then me. I am moving back to the dojo with the other Kyoshi Warriors."
Suki shouted tears running down her face.
"No! I won't let you! I love you!"
Sokka shouted back grabbing her arms and kissing her forcibly.
"Fine I'll stay."
Suki shouted before she broke down and started to sob.

And through it all she offers me protection.
Al lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong.


"I'll protect, you and love you Sokka. I'll follow you anywhere. What more can you want?"
Yue whispered stroking Sokka's hair. Sokka groaned in his sleep. Yue smiled before turning a lock of Sokka's hair white.
"Your mine."
Yue whispered before drifting out of the window.

And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me


Sokka could barely speak at his baby sisters funeral. A tragic death. Murdered at the hands of Azula. After the funeral Sokka was visited by Yue. Life would not break Sokka while she was around.

When I come to call
She won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead


Suki was pregnant. Yue was furious. Yet she still visited his dreams and let him in. She never turned him away. Ever.



READ AND REVIEW!!!!!one!!!!!!eleven!!!!! (it's in capitals so you have to obey it ;D)


Sign up to rate and review this story