Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Gerard & Lucy

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

What most of you have been waiting for ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-20 - Updated: 2011-03-20 - 1052 words - Complete

2Original
Lucy’s POV…
“Bob said what?” I asked for the fourth time.
Chloe sighed “You’ve asked me that four times Lucy. I’m not repeating myself again. But I don’t know what to do which is why I came to you.”
“What do you mean what should we do?” I asked her “What Bob said was right. What can we do?”
Chloe put her head into her hands “I regret moving here. I regret flirting with Ray. I regret…” She didn’t finish her sentence.
I had to found out “Do you regret going out with Frank?”
She looked up at me “I don’t know Lucy. I really like him, but after what Bob said… It’s true that he told me the truth but I didn’t trust him enough.”
I shrugged “Hey, apparently Bob still hates me for what I did. Even though really, it’s none of his business. But do I really make Gerard feel like shit?”
Chloe shrugged too “I don’t know Lucy. You let him kiss you then you ran off.”
I narrowed my eyes at her “Who gave him my number?”
“Well it wasn’t me.”
I smiled at her “Well I might call him. See if I can sort things out.”
“Why not see him in person?” Chloe asked “I think it’d be better if you did things that way.”
I nodded and left the house. I knew I had to talk to Gerard. As I got closer to his house though, I realised I didn’t have a clue what to say to him.

Gerard’s POV…
I heard the door-bell ring downstairs. Mikey raced to answer it. I didn’t re-act I just lay lifelessly on my bed. My phone vibrated next to me. I had a texted message.
u will regret this. U only did it 4 lucy & she don’t even want u
I groaned as someone knocked on my door “What do you want? Can’t you just leave me alone?”
“It’s Lucy,” She said quietly “I’ll just leave if you want…”
“No!” I yelled, leaping up from my bed and opening the door. Lucy was there, staring up at me in surprise “Don’t leave.” I told her “Come in and sit down.”
She edged round me and gently sat down on the edge of my bed. I sat down next to her “So, why’d you come to see me?” I asked. She’d never been round here alone “Is Hollie or Chloe here?”
“No,” She replied “They’re both kinda upset after what happened with Bob. I came here by myself to talk to you.”
“Well, I’m listening.”
“When I told you to stay with Raechel I didn’t mean it. That sounds really mean, but what I’m trying to say is that I don’t want you going out with her. That still sounds mean but basically if you were asking me out, I do want to be your girlfriend.” She confessed “I don’t know why I mess everything up. I think it’s because I’ve never had a boyfriend before. You were my first kiss and I hated the fact that I liked you in that way.”
“But I still don’t understand.” I told her “Why did it bother you so much?”
She started crying “Because I’m not a girl! I love football, I prefer wearing jeans to skirts any day and I never wear my hair down. I never wear make-up and I never flirt with boys. I never go shoe shopping with my best friends! I don’t act like a girl! I’m like a boy.”
I put my hand on her cheek “You’re nothing like a boy. Lots of girls are like that. It’s totally normal.”
She sniffed “But I want to just fit in naturally. I want to do all this things I said I didn’t do. But I want to enjoy doing them, I don’t want to force myself into it…”
“But I like you the way you are!” I told her, and then struggled for words “Girls are all different. There are probably loads of girls who think the same things as you!”
She wrapped her arms around my waist so I hugged her back “Gerard, is it too late for me to go out with you?”
“No,” I told her “I broke up with Raechel.”

Chloe’s POV…
Remembering the advice I had given Lucy, I rang Frank’s doorbell. It took him a while but he finally answered. He looked worse than he did yesterday “Chloe. Hey.”
“Hi Frank,” I greeted “Do you mind if I come in?”
“Sure.” He held the door open for me to walk in “It must be something pretty important. You have yet to smile.”
“So do you.” I told him, following him upstairs to his bedroom. I sat down on his chair while he sat down on his bed.
We were silent for a minute till he asked “So what’s wrong?”
“You’re not mad at me, are you?” I asked him. He looked a bit shocked “I mean, you believed me when I said I didn’t kiss Ray, which for the record I didn’t lie about. But when you told me about that girl you kissed… I didn’t believe you.”
He shrugged “Hey, it looked pretty believable. And as for you kissing Ray… Well you know how it feels to be cheated on, I don’t think you’d do it.”
I sighed “Then why don’t you seem to want to be around me? It started yesterday, I noticed it straight away.”
“I’m really sorry Chloe,” He told me “I just need to be alone for a while.”
“But why?” I asked “Ray kissed ME Frank and yet I can still stand to be around people!”
He shook his head “I think you should go now.”
“Is this the end of our relationship?” I asked him.
He shrugged “I hope not, I still love you. But like I said I just need to be alone for a while.”
“Fine,” I stood up “I hope I’ll see you soon.” I ran out of the house crying.
Sign up to rate and review this story