Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > new times, new life...definately!

chapter 4

by adrenaline_bomb 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-23 - Updated: 2011-03-23 - 3243 words - Complete

3Moving
“We’ll be a real family! We’ll actually have generations!” Mikey squealed before repeating his new favourite phrase, “I’m going to be and Uncle!”
“Dude! Please stop saying that, we know!” Hollie giggled and punched Mikey’s arm playfully.
“I wonder who’ll have kids next, or at all?” Ray mused, sitting down randomly on the floor.
“Well, it won’t be Hollie ‘cause she’s over eighteen now. So the only possibilities are me and Jackie. Somehow, I don’t think that’s going to happen.” Cheyenne said, jumping off the counter to come and sit on one of the bean bags, Bob following shortly behind her.
“Well, you never know.” Jackie smirked and Ray paled.
“Please, tell me your not? It would be epic but I think one kid is enough for now!” Ray’s voice was high pitched and desperate.
“No, no, of course I’m not. Hollie on the other hand…”
“Jackie! Shut up!” Hollie screeched.
“What?! You’re pregnant?!” Mikey asked, looking on the edge of hyperventilation.
“No! But it was a close call the other day.” Hollie muttered.
“Hold the phone a minute.” I said, trying to figure out the situation.
“Okay, I’ll explain. If a girl gets changed into a vampire whilst it’s her…time, she can get pregnant at any time, though she doesn’t, uhh, bleed.” Gerard explained and we looked at him, shocked.
“You could have told us!” Mikey said, his breathing calming down slightly.
“I only found out myself yesterday when I found another test in the bathroom!” He argued.
“Hollie, why didn’t you tell me?” Mikey asked, turning her face to look at him.
“I didn’t want to worry you, but I was feeling really weird, so I went to ask Jackie what it could be, because I don’t usually get ill. She told me what it could be and went out to get one to make sure. I’m sorry Mikey.” Apologetic meaning filled Hollie’s voice as she spoke, Mikey pulled her into a tight hug and she hugged back with just as much force.
“You have to tell me. Especially something like this, I need to know.” Mikey whispered in her ear “Promise me.”
“I promise Mikey, I’m sorry. I love you.”
“I love you too.”
“I love you too.” Jackie mimicked and the two broke apart.
“Shut it odd ball!” Hollie growled, her lips pouting in her ‘angry face’.
“Who’s going to make me?” Jackie challenged.
“Just ‘cause your relationship has no spiritual meaning.” Mikey retaliated.
“Does too!” Ray butted in.
“Okay! Stop it please ladies, I don’t want Jackie murdering anyone! No blood on the carpet would be good!” I interrupted and Gerard giggled because I made an attempt at a serious face.
“Fine. When this whole baby and wedding malarkey is over, our lives will be easier.” Bob muttered, going to the fridge and returning with cake.
“Oh! That reminds me… no it doesn’t, I forgot.” Gerard said, flopping back into the bean bag as his idea disappeared.
“I’m sure it will come back.” I consoled as we settled in for the evening.

~~~~~~~~ 31st October- Halloween- Frankie’s birthday- the wedding day ~~~~~~
“Guys! Wake your buts up! Your getting married today you know!” Ray shouted from the outside of the door, pounding his fists against it.
“Okay! Alright, we’re up.” I called, bolting up in bed and hauling myself out of it. I was five months now, and had a decent sized baby bump. The suit we’ve chosen hides it though, we’ve gone for the emo wedding look. I’m wearing a white shirt, black tie, black skinny jeans, black converse and a black sleeveless bullet proof vest (awesome or what?). I’m not sure what Gerard’s wearing, and he doesn’t know what I’m wearing. For a gay vampire, he’s oddly traditional.
“Gerard, get up please.” I said, walking round to his side of the bed and taking some of the blood red hair out of his eyes.
“Morning, sweety.” He said as his eyelids fluttered open and I gave him a quick kiss.
“Come on, it’s…” I looked at the clock “One P.M. and the weddings in an hour! Oh my God! The weddings in an hour!” I screeched as Gerard got up and bolted out of bed, he went for a shower as I got into my clothes and went downstairs where Jacki was waiting to do my make up.
“ Morning sleeping beauty, Gerard in the shower?” She asked and I nodded, sitting o the counter as she started applying the make up.
“ I like the dress, Jackie, very gothic.” Mikey said as he walked into the kitchen and switched on the coffee machine.
“Shove off Mikey. If it were my choice I’d be wearing skinny jeans and a T-shirt. I’m only doing this for Ray’s sake.” She grumbled and I opened my left eye to look. The dress was floor length and black and deep purple, it was strapless and tight at the top to the waistline before shooting out with a long trail. The top of the dress was satin and the bottom was lace, a lot of layers of lace at that. Her face was pale and she had deep purple lipstick on, with Siouxsie Sioux eyeliner and her short hair pinned back with a black widow clip at one side, her fringe still covering her eyebrows.
“Well, I certainly approve.” I said and she dug her nails slightly into my cheek. “Ow!”
“Sorry, I just don’t know my own strength sometimes Iero.” She grumbled before patting my cheek lightly to tell me she was done. I looked in the mirror and gawped, I looked awesome! She’d drawn black crosses around my eyes with red shadow smudged around them, my face and lips were pale and my fringe was gelled so it lay perfectly on my face.
“Wow!” I exclaimed, tilting my head to examine it at other angles.
“Where are Hollie and Cheyenne? And Bob, and Ray?” Gerard asked as he walked into the kitchen, I turned round and let my mouth fall open. He looked… breath taking! He was wearing tight black skinny jeans, doc marten boots (black, of course), a black long sleeve shirt, a red tie and a black canvas jacket. His hair was messy and fell perfectly around his paled face, black eyeliner was smudged under his eyes that seemed to smoulder in his skull. A finger and thumb clicked in front of my face and I looked up- it was Mikey.
“Stop staring Frank, and close your mouth- you’ll drool.” Mikey said, rolling his eyes as I blushed and looked down.
“You look astonishing Frankie.” Gerard sighed, giving my hand a squeeze and lacing our fingers together.
“You too Gerard, I think I actually stopped breathing there.” I laughed and Jackie clapped her hands together.
“We’ll be late if we don’t get a move on!” She shouted, heading towards the door, her footsteps heavy.
“Jackie, what shoes have you got on?” Mikey asked as he joined her at the door. She grinned and lifted up her dress to show her favourite hob nail black boots with neon green laces sitting on the end of her feet.
“Ray’s going to flip.” Gerard joked, shaking his head in mock disappointment as we headed out of the door.
“Get in, we’ve got half an hour and the church we’re at is an hour away. The others left earlier but we had stuff to do.” She informed us as we piled into the car.
“Better step on it my friend.” Gerard piped up from beside me, Mikey was in the front and Gerard and I were in the back.
“You sure? I’m already at 150MPH.” She checked, glancing at Mikey as me and Gerard confirmed that it was okay for her to go faster and Mikey squeaked nervously.
“How fast can this thing go? Push it to the limit!” Gerard encouraged, bouncing slightly in his seat.
“You’re going to really wish you never said that.” Jackie grumbled as she flicked a switch by the dash, changed gear, and put her foot down. I watched the Speedo as it ticked up to 170, 180, 190, 195, 198, 200!
“Oh my God!” Mikey screeched which made the maniac sitting in the drivers seat smirk, change gear once more and put her foot down further (surly her foot is poking out of the head light by now!) I watched the Speedo click up to it’s fullest and sit there, we were now flitting through New Jersey, on the way to our weddings, at two hundred and forty miles per hour, with sports suspension. Which isn’t that comfortable, but if the suspension was switched on we’d have crashed for sure by now.
“P-please s-slow…down!” Mikey screamed, trying to catch his breath which was rapidly disappearing.
“Mikey, Mikey! Calm down, it’s okay!” Gerard told him, stroking Mikey’s hair and trying to get him to breathe again as Jackie brought the car down to a more acceptable speed. We’d forgotten that Mikey has anxiety issues as he’s okay if he can’t see the speedometer, which he usually can’t as he’s piled in the back with at least four other people. Mikey’s breathing had calmed down again and Gerard sat back in his seat.
“Thanks, bro.” Mikey said, looking out of the window and clocking eyes on the church. None of us had been shown anything about the wedding apart from our own clothes, Jackie and Ray had organised everything for us.
“Wow.” Gerard said, staring in the same direction as me and Mikey. The church was more along the lines of a cathedral, a large graveyard on the outside with a small stream running through and bubbling out into a lake at the side. The magnificent building was constructed with grey/black stone and had turrets with huge gothic spires and stained glass windows.
“Oh my God! I’ve always dreamt of getting married in some place like this!” Mikey breathed, an astonished expression gracing his thin features.
“I never even thought I’d get married!” I laughed, squeezing Gee’s hand.
“I’m glad you like it! There are loads of places like this in England, but finding one in New Jersey was possibly the hardest thing on this planet any body could ever have to do!” Jackie laughed, turning her attention back to the road.
“But still you managed it, you and Ray rock!” Mikey squealed, jumping up and down in his seat, seemingly happy, even though I could only see the back of his head now.
“Well, all I will say is never argue with Ray when he has an idea in his head, no matter how difficult, awkward or expensive it may be. Because believe me, he is a dab hand with a baseball bat!” Jackie informed, pointing to a bruise on her shoulder.
“You know, most couples treat each other nicely, but oh no. Not Jackie and Ray, they just beat each other up, throw cars at high speeds around corners, watch horror movies and eat Chinese food together. Your more like best friends than anything else.” I was in a sarcastic mood, which probably isn’t good on your wedding day but, ah well.
“ Yeah, that’s only what we’re like around people. We will always be the caramel chocolates in the chocolate box of life.” Jackie mused, pulling over by the church gate and shutting off the engine.
“What?” Gerard asked, clearly confused.
“You know, hard on the outside, but when you bite right to the insides it’s all smooth, sweet and loveable.” Jackie informed.
“Ah, I get it now.” Gerard said, nodding his head and smiling slightly.
“Yeah, Ray’s a caramel chocolate alright. But you, no. I’d say more of a chocolate covered toffee, hard on the outside and hard and tough in the middle.” Mikey joked, ducking as Jackie swung for the back of his head.
“Right, we’re here then.” Jackie turned round to face us and smiled as we grinned back. She turned to face Mikey and looked him dead in the eye. “Now, I’m not the religious type, but marriage is special and for life, which in our cases is a very long time.” Mikey giggled but Jackie wasn’t laughing, she gripped his collar in either hand and pulled his face closer to hers. “I will say the same to you as I said to Bob about Cheyenne. If you lay a finger on Hollie or hurt her in any way, so help me Michael James Way, just remember- I know where you sleep.” She growled, before putting him down and smiling again. “Now, let’s all go and get married shall we?” Her voice was cheerful now, all the venom that filled it just moments before had disappeared.
“You should be scared Mikey.” Gerard whispered in his ear as Mikey opened the door to get out, Mikey just squeaked and leapt out of the car, flipping the seat forwards and helping Gerard out. Gerard turned around once he was out and wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me out of the car in bridal style- Jackie raised her eyebrows in a way that said ‘Jumping the gun a bit there me wee ladies.’ –You could tell she was thinking it, she just didn’t say it.
We got to the church and Gerard and Mikey left to go to the other door, which would lead them to the altar. Me and Jackie walked through the main door to where Cheyenne and Hollie were standing, in their wedding dresses looking at the closed door in front of them. They lifted their hands up and waved to me, they looked awesome! Hollie’s dress had a black top in T-shirt style with red roses and barbed wire whirling up from the bottom left corner, the bottom was a skirt in layers that came down to about mid thigh, she had black fishnets, purple legwarmers and baseball boots on. Cheyenne’s dress was floor length and pure black with long sleeves, it was fitted just right and she looked incredibly thin, I couldn’t tell what shoes she had on because the dress was so long though. Jackie placed a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it slightly- her version of slightly anyway- nearly crushing my collar bone. For the first time I noticed the few scars on Hollie’s wrist, she’d clearly never been a serious cutter like me. My arms were littered with cuts- I’d stopped when I met Gerard though, he didn’t like it. Nerves were eating away at my stomach and I grabbed Jackie’s hand, it wasn’t nerves, she was kicking! Jackie placed her hand where mine was and grinned, mumbling something unintelligible to me under her breath which made Hollie and Cheyenne raise their eyebrows. She looked me in the eyes and hugged me tight, before grabbing one of my wrists and rolling up the sleeves slightly, tracing over some of the scars.
“I’m so glad you stopped this Frankie.” She mumbled and I noticed the scars on her wrist, not just scars, names calved into the skin too. I’d ask later, now wasn’t the time, I just nodded and looked towards the closed church door as music started up. It was Astro Zombies by the Misfits, my all time favourite song. I smiled as the doors swung open, my parents weren’t there, but quite a few people were. Hollie and Cheyenne’s parents, Ray’s mom and Dad, Bob’s mom and Dad and Gerard and Mikey’s mom. I also noticed a man I’d never seen before, stood by the girls’ parents, he looked in his early thirties, with short brown hair- I’d have to investigate that later. Okay, so that was it, but in all honesty, more than I’d ever thought would turn up to my wedding. I looked up as Jackie walked in first and went to stood by Ray’s side, Cheyenne followed after her and then Hollie, then it was my turn. I looked up from around the room and my eyes locked on Gerard, I started to walk up the aisle towards him and when I was by his side, he took my hand and squeezed it tight, smiling at me looking purely love drunk. The priest didn’t babble, which was good. He married Hollie and Mikey first, Cheyenne and Bob second, Jackie and Ray third and me and Gerard last. I didn’t notice the other marriages, I was too high up in the clouds to notice anything other than Gerard and I. The priest beckoned me and Gee up to the altar, the others now stood at the side looking at us with huge smiles.
“ Do you Frank Iero, take Gerard way to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and health, to share the TV remote, the bedcovers and baby sick duties; till forever ends and onwards?” The priest asked the question which I always thought was pointless, would I be here if I didn’t?
“I do.” I said and Gerard’s smile matched mine, in that, it was face splitting.
“Do you Gerard Way, take Frank Iero to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, to share the TV remote, the bedcovers and baby sick duties; till forever ends and onwards?”
“I do.” Gerard said and he slipped a black ring onto my finger, it had ‘Only a vampires love can last forever.’ Calved in neat italic into it, I felt tears prick my eyes as I slid exactly the same ring onto his finger, third on the left hand, just as I’d been taught at Catholic school. The nuns would not like to see me now. Not at all.
“Okay then, you may now make out in front of us.” The man said and I looked at him properly, he was one of Jackie’s racing mates, so he probably knew the score. I giggled and Gerard pulled me in close before landing one of his famous coffee and cigarettes tasting kisses on my dry, chapped lips. The kiss only lasted a few second but it was the first one as a married couple, and I would remember it always.
“Right, before any body else cries, let’s go have a party!” Jackie exclaimed, grabbing Ray’s hand and skipping down the aisle, signing the marriage certificate quick on the way out. The guy had obviously known this would happen so placed it by the door with a pen. Good idea. Gerard laced his fingers through mine and we headed down the aisle behind the others. He signed his name in his neat italic script and passed the pen to me- my handwriting always looked like a stain on the page but I couldn’t care less.






THIS IS NOT THE END!!! KEEP READING!!!
R&R MY LOVELY LITTLE FRERARD TARDS!!!
XXX
Sign up to rate and review this story