Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the risk

meeting

by JasmineSatchell 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-03-23 - Updated: 2011-03-23 - 678 words

0Unrated
my eyes went to him. he was sitting in the corner, alone. he had amazing bacl hair, and pale skin.
"yes can i help you?" the teacher said.
"erm .. yeah, i'm a new student" i said trying to remember what i was doing there. God he was stunning. i need to know what his name is.
"well then tell about about you" the teacher said.
i could already tell i wasnt going to like him -.-
"Ermm ..." i said trying to think of something to say. "i'm Gerard Way, i just moved here?" i said, saying the first things that came to my mind.
"take a seat" the teacher point to where that boy was.
i started doing alittle dance in my head. i noaded and walked to the corner. as i got closer i could see more of him. like me he was mostly dressed in blac apart from his shoes which were red. he likes to stand out, sounds like my type i thought. he moved his bag so i could sit next to him.
"Now revise what you just learnt" the teacher braked at everyone.
"hi, i'm frank iero" he said with a sweet voice.
i tryed to talk but my voice was gone. i manged to get out
"hi i'm gerard way."
"are you okay?" he had a puzzled look on his face as he spoke.
"yeah just not feeling to well." i could tell i was going to love this lesson."anyways what are we ment to be doing?"
"ermm here look at this?" i he said passing me a sheet.
as i went to get the sheet our hands touch for a second, and sparks went though my arm and to my whole body. i just my hand back and so did he. did he feel it too? hmm maybe i was just seeing things?
i must of been think too much because he started waving his hands in frount of my face. "hello? anyone home?" he said laughing.
his laugh was amazing i had to join in. we settled down in a few seconds.
"what do you have next?" i asked stupidly.
"erm we both have a break" he said with a smile, chossing not to take the piss. "want to sit with me?"
in my head i was screaming YES. but i had to remain cool.

"erm ... " i said pretending to think it though, but really i was just thinking about him. "sure thing. would you mind if my brother dose too. his is a little bit of a nerd":)
"sure, it will be nice to sit with people ...." he said looking sad. then looke up to see what my reaction was to that.
i was confuzzed , how could everyone not want to sit with him. i mean LOOK at him. when i looked at the floor for a second, he moved closer to me.

"can i ask you something?" he said.
"sure thing" i said with a smile. ... a smile, i never smile, god what was he doing to me. i have only known him are half a lesson. and i was late. god fuck my life. he proberly liked girls.
what i am on about so do i. he just is soo cute. and hot. but i'm not gay, i swear ...
"why do you want to sit with me?" he said looking sad.
i thought for a second. "because you seem like may type of person" i ment that in more ways then one. okay i was gay. well bi.
God a boy i knew for 5 seconds turned me bi.
the bell went. i picked up my stuff and followed frank into the hall.
BEE BEEP. my phone went off. Mikey : where are you?
me and frank sat outside by a tree, it was nice, a little romantic. but i tryed to ignor that.
i text back: b a tree outside, come find me :) oxox
within a few second mikey was there with a girl.



what do wit think ? i know its shit but :/ its a filler.
Sign up to rate and review this story