Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dont get caught!

3-Captain Doll Face and Vamp Boy

by DestructionBattery 2 reviews

Morgan get coffee with Gee and Frankie.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-03-24 - Updated: 2011-03-24 - 1185 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi this is chapter three enjoy my dear readers! After all my damn mother said i coud not go with them too the hospital since i sneezed at the breakfast table and she caimed that i have a cold so i thought i'd treat you with another chapter, by the way english is not my first lanuage so im sorry if i mess it up.

''Matt?'' A somewhat aquainted voice said, I turned too see who it was and saw Frankie in his black apparal and hoodie pulled up standing besides a vampire looking guy with just past ear lenght raven black hair.
''Hey Frankie.'' I said with clear annoyance in my voice but the annoyance was not for Frank it was reservated for my fucking brother that ditched me. And i felt a raindrop fall down on my hand this is just great.
''What you doeing out here its about too rain?'' Frank said.


Matt POV

''My stupid ass brother ditched me so i had too walk home and to be honest im lost.'' I answered with a calmer voice.

''That sucks... This is my friend Gerard by the way.'' Frankie motioned for vampire boy.

''Hey.'' I said plainly not bothering too add a smile.

''Hi.'' A voice i registered as vampire boy's voice or well his name is Gerard but lets call him Vamp boy.

''Uhmm wanna go and grab a coffe with us and then we can show you the way home.'' Vamp boy i mean Gerard said. I took my bag, this day might not be that shitty in the end.
''Yeah sure, i need my fix of caffine.'' We walked too starbucks and got ourself cappuccino's and Gerard picked Black coffee.

''So Matt how come you moved too Belleville?'' Gerard asked putting his starbucks mugg as a microphone like he was interviewing me, i giggeled and answered.

''My dad got a job here as a police inspector and he dragged my family with him, but cant complain really.'' I sipped my steamy drink and continued.

''What about you guys where do you live?'' Wow Matt Creepy much??

''I live like four houses down from you...'' Frankie said sipping on his coffee.

''You do? Cool, what about you Vamp boy?'' Frank laughed loud and almoast spilled his coffee and Gee did a vamp pose with his fingers as fangs, i laughed loud too and Gee pretended too attack Frank. They setteled down when a coupple of teens came into the coffee shop and pulled their hoods up and put on some sun glasses, hmmm weirdos... I snoorted with laughter and covered my mout. Damn it Matt no embarrasing shit! Gee was cautiusly atching the teens and said.

''Uhhm lets go.'' I agreed and we walked up the street in silence and turned onto our destinations street.

''Wanna come and hang out with us at my place we are gonna have band practise.'' Frank had already begun walking thorwards what seemed to be Gee's house, should i go with them i mean i barely know these guys what if they hurt me? I glanced over my back thorwards my house and decided against goeing home.

''Why not?'' came from my lips with a smile. I walked into the house and followed Gee too the basement. Iron Maiden's song fear of the dark was on the radio and i saw the fro guy playing along too the song wow he's fucking amazing! And Bob was setting up a set of drums and Mikey was on a beat up couch and nodding along too the song.

''Fucking love this song!'' I said loudly getting everyones eyes on me.

''Hi guys.'' I said and sat don besides Mikey.'' The guy who played guitar had stopped now and was just strumming lightly while looking at me with a who-are-you-look.

''Who's that?'' He finally said and continued. ''I'm Ray.''

''I'm Morgan but people call me Matt dont ask me why i just got stuck with that.

''Then we have to change that.'' Frankie said as he came down the stairs with a white guitar.

''Hmmm Morgan... Doll face!'' I giggeled.

''Might as well be Captain Doll face.'' I said in mock and the others laughed.

''Then you'd be Vamp Boy !'' I laughed and pointed at Gee.

''Captain Doll Face and Vamp boy reporting for duty!'' Gee laughed and saluted us wich made me laugh even more.

''Heck YEAH im done!'' Bob highfived himself and smacked a highhat with his drum sticks.

''Sweet lets do this motherfuckers!'' Frankie shouted and plugged in his guitar fast, they got in places with Ray and Frankie and guitar. Mikey on Bass, Bobbert on drums and Vamp Boy by the mic stand.

''This kick-ass song is what we like to call Honey this mirror is not big enough for the two of us!'' Gerard Shouted and i cheered pretending to be their crowd. They kicked of and it was a fast song i nodded along to the beat of the intro and Gerard sung.

''the amount of pills I'm taking
counteracts the booze I'm drinking
and this vanity I'm breaking
lets me live my life like this
and well I find it hard to stay
with the words you say
oh baby let me in

well I'll choose the life I've taken
never mind the friends I'm making
and the beauty that I'm faking
lets me live my life like this
and well I find it hard to stay
with the words you say
oh baby let me in

and you can cry all you want to
i don't care how much you'll invest yourself in me
we're not working out
and you can't touch my brother
and you can't keep my friends
and we're not working out

this time I mean it
never mind the times I've seen it
well I hope I'm not mistaken
by the news I heard from waking
and it's hard to say I'm shaken
by the choices that i make

well I'll choose this life I've taken
never mind the friends I'm making
and I get a little shaken
because I live my life like this

and you can cry all you want to
i don't care how much you'll invest yourself in me
we're not working out
and you can't keep my brother
and you won't fuck my friends
and we're not working out
this time I mean it
never mind the times i've seen it
never again
oh baby let me in
I'm knocking let me in''

''You guys are fucking amazing! How come i never heard of you?!''

Im gonna leave you there as the mean one that i am, hope you enjoyed it rate and review tell me what you think. Hugs too all my few but awesome reviewers. And yes i changed the song since Party Poison is so far ahead it whould not fit with what have planned.

Bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story