Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Morsemordre

Draco's broomstick

by Ianoda 0 reviews

Uber Powerful Harry, God? the Devil? What is this Christain BLasphemy (read to find out, oh and by the way I am Jewish and i believe non of thie Thelogical rhetoric i spout.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bellatrix, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Lupin, Ron - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-05-20 - Updated: 2006-05-21 - 562 words

-1TrainWreck
Morsemordre

I put this up on FF.net and now here for the viewers at this lovely site, let me know how I am doing.

A/N: Okay, this story was bugging me forever and I finally finished writing some of it down. This is going to be a little confusing so every 10 chapters or so, I am going to take the time to answer the questions anybody wants to ask. So on wards with the first chapter. Oh and the rating is undecided, so expect anything. Disclaimer: Okay, here is what I don't own. A wide screen TV, a car, a mansion, a world reknowned franchise for Harry Potter, and I don't live in England. Oh and I am not a 30 something year old woman, for sure. I think that covers it. Let me know if I missed something.

Lucius walked through to the parlor room of Malfoy Manor. When he walked in, he saw Draco on the couch with a girl, no doubt the house-elves would have to clean his sheets tomorrow. " Draco, I need to be alone for some private business. Take her up to your room." Lucius hissed quietly. " Oh, okay. Alright Natalie c'mon. I'll show my broom collection. Of course, I only have one, but it's in great condition." Draco responded. As Draco left Lucius looked at his son, his pride and joy, and hoped sincerely that Draco would not take the mark, but rather go to Dumbledore for help. For Lucius didn't want Draco to serve that bastard. The main problem was that the dark lord had placed tracking and obedience spells on Lucius, or else Lucius most certainly would have gone into hiding or spying. Just then the alarm went off, a searing pain in his left forearm. Lucius quickly blanked his mind and set up the walls. With a loud, crack the Dark Lord appeared. " Hello Lucius, how is everything going?" hissed Voldemort almost silently. " Everything is according to plan, my faithful servant has been in place since Potter's second year. Lucius responded, " He is ready to act as soon as you want him to." Voldemort appeared in deep thought. Then he said," Tell him to have Potter to me by the end of the first school month, or else pain and misery will give him something to think about." " C-c-certainly my lord, I will do so at once," responded Lucius not just a little fearfully. " I have news of a spy in my ranks..." started Voldemort, then he paused. " Wh-who is it my Lord?" Lucius asked. " A one...Severus Snape. He will be tortured, and will die a painfully slow death, for he has shown his true colors. The traitor slipped up." Said Voldemort, " and you will help Lucius, he will be an example. So be there, or be hidden well, for that will make the hunt more interesting. Farewell, Lucius." Voldemort said. With another loud crack he was gone. Lucius shuddered and reached for a brandy bottle and glass. As he poured himself some he thought, ' tonight's going to be a long night.


A/N: now to teach you all the three R's of fanfiction. Read, Review, and Review again. Any who, I will try to get some more out by tomorrow, ( today's the 7th of may for the slow one). Anyway, uh. That's it. Oh and this one will be finished.
Sign up to rate and review this story