Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Morsemordre

Now Accepting New Members

by Ianoda 0 reviews

Same as before

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Harry - Published: 2006-05-20 - Updated: 2006-05-21 - 303 words

0Unrated
A/N: Installment number two. Oh and I am looking for a beta.

Morsemordre

A short figure was kneeling on the ground in dark robes. "So, what am I to you boy?" said a man harshly, while standing over the boy. "You are my Lord, I obey your commands, direct your orders unto Me." said the boy. "Good, you know the oath, now receive thy mark and know pain. Pactus Morsemordreus Invisilus Forearm!" said the man. The boy screamed for a few seconds. Then he quieted down and kneeled, kissed his master's robe hem, and crawled back to join the circle. The others quietly welcomed the newest and youngest person to receive the mark. "Now my plan can be put into motion. Hide your marks well, and await my orders." POP. With that he was gone. Then one by one, the others disappeared. Finally the boy was alone. He picked up a rock that was glowing. 3...2...1... The boy felt the familiar jerk of a portkey and then slammed to the floor of his bedroom. "Magicus Eracus Tracus." The boy said. His wand glowed red, then green, then it stopped. The Ministry couldn't track him anymore. The boy undressed in the dark, put on his pajamas and finally took his mask off. He fell asleep dreaming of his 4th year at Hogwarts. The moon cast a pale light on his face. Just then, many miles away, Harry Potter woke up.

A/N: Ok, ok I know it was short, but this is setting up almost my entire story so shut up. Oh, and if you can guess who the boy was, well, kudos to you, I am still trying to figure out the prize. Oh, and the rating is for heavy innuendo, cussing, and some slight sex scenes later on. Till next we meet.
Sign up to rate and review this story