Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Morsemordre

A helluva lotta info

by Ianoda 0 reviews

Same as before

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Ginny, Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-05-20 - Updated: 2006-05-21 - 2316 words

0Unrated
I would like to introduce you to my friend, his name is Hawk-san. He doesn't have an account so he will be posting here but he wanted to say a few words.
Hawk-san: GO HARRY!
Ianoda: Ahem...well on to the disclaimer. I do NOT ,repeat, do NOT own any of J.K Rowlings characters. My own however I have patented so if you are trying to use my characters, well than FUCK OFF(unless you asked nicely and gave me a cookie). Thank you and enjoy the chappie.
Morsemordre
It was dark on Privet drive, but the cat slunk around seeing everything bright as day. This was no ordinary cat. It had a face that looked like it was wearing a pair of spectacles, which is absurd, cats don't wear spectacles. This was no cat however as evidenced by the fact that it had just transformed into a woman with gray hair who was wearing a night gown like dress and carried a handbag that clanked mysteriously with every move. Obviously this woman was a witch. This witch happened to be an acquaintance of Harry Potter. She looked around for any spies or intruders. She then pulled out a mirror and whispered into it, "Albus Dumbledore". Her breath fogged up the mirror for a few seconds and than a face appeared in the mirror. It was the Headmaster of Hogwarts, he looked through and recognized who the woman was. "Arabella, what is wrong, you know that the mirrors are for emergency only." He said a little worried. Arabella looked at the house she was in front of and then looked down, a worried look on her face to the mirror. She whispered, "Albus, it's about Harry, he's...well... He's gone." Albus looked like he had been slapped in the face. He was shocked. How? When? Harry had been looked after for the past year and a half, secretly albeit against the boy's feelings, but for his own good. Albus couldn't imagine who had been on watch as he was constantly off on secret missions. He looked at Arabella and asked, "When? Who was on guard?" Arabella looked angry at this. She replied heatedly, "it was that damn Fletcher," then in a more quietly and timid voice she added," about three days ago." Albus was worried, aloof and very shocked. After all the wards he had put on the house. After all the time he had spent into creating a watch schedule. Harry had somehow slipped out from under his very nose. "I will start a search party immediately, see if you can find evidence of what might have happened." Albus said in a superior tone of voice that went unnoticed by Arabella.
Harry woke up slowly. He kept his eyes shut as he sat up. He groaned. His back was aching as if it had been clubbed by a troll. He cracked his eyes and immediately shut them. It was bright, too bright. He rasped lowly as if he hadn't spoke in months, "the light, turn off the light." He saw through his eyelids the light go out. He again used his raspy voice, " water, please give me water." He heard a voice he had never heard before, " well I don't have water at the moment, but here is some necterin, it's the favored drink around here. Harry drank slowly at first. It tasted sweet with a sour tinge. On the whole it was very tasty. Harry gulped the rest down so fast some had gone down his windpipe. "Heh, happens every time to outsiders, they get that first taste and then they try to choke themselves drinking it so fast," the voice said soothingly. It was melodious, yet had a deep undertone that sounded as if another person were speaking and blending into the same voice. It was quite a voice. Harry cracked his eyes again. They were met with blessed darkness. He looked around and saw nothing. 'Where is that voice coming from?' he thought. As if the voice had read his mind, it said, "I am right beside you, but because the room is black you probably won't be able to see me." Harry said in response, "is there some sort of light that is low, so I can get my eyes used to seeing?" The voice replied by turning on a lamp, well it was more like a plant that glowed. He looked at the holder. It was a woman, but she had WINGS of silver. Her skin was dark as night and her eyes were a swirl of white and black. She was pretty, but dark chocolate was not to Harry's taste. Harry laughed at his private joke. The woman laughed too. "Hey that was pretty funny" she said. Harry jumped a foot. 'Did she read my mind' he thought in a panic. "Yes" responded the woman. "By the way my name is Zoey Lekento. But you can call me Midnight, all my friends do," she said, " as for the whole reading your mind thing, it's just my power, I am a telekinetic." Harry cocked an eyebrow and than laughed. "Where am I , how did I get here? How long was I out this time?" Harry questioned rapidly. Zoey replied, "well, to tell the truth you appeared in this bed magically, we had nothing to do with it. As for the where we are, I'll save that for your training. Now about the how long thing, well, you were out for three months." Harry jumped out of bed and yelled, "three months! Three fucking months. What the fuck happened to me?" Zoey shrugged off the cursing and said, "well the transformation does take a lot of magic, and I suspect that it took up so much of yours that you went into a magical coma until your body was able to awake with it back intact. Harry paced the floor, or at least he tried. His legs collapsed on him. 'What the hell!' he thought. "well you haven't used your legs in months what did you expect?" said Zoey. Harry couldn't think of a reply, so he just used the bed to pull himself back up onto it. He sat down, put his head in his hands, and thought for a minute. He finally looked up and asked, "How come I can see even though I used to need glasses? Also what is that feeling on my back?" "Well the whole glasses thing is a side effect of the transformation, all senses are perfected if they have a problem, and all of them are heightened as well. As for the feeling on you back, take a look in the mirror." Zoey said with a twinkle that was almost audible in her voice. Harry looked in the mirror. He couldn't see anything so he asked, "can you turn up the light some?" Zoey complied. Harry looked back into the mirror, and almost fainted. He was shirtless, which allowed and excellent view of two things, one a tattoo that he could not make out in the dusk like light. The other obvious thing however was actually two things, called wings. One was bright white and feathery, with a black pattern in it that looked like part of a script he could not read, the other was a leathery black wing that had a white script in the same fashion. The wings were too much for Harry who fell over, fainted dead away. "Shit," said Zoey, " now how am I going to explain to the boss that Harry was late cause he fainted. Better get him up."

Meanwhile

Ginny' head was splitting open. She sat up and stayed that way for a second listening. She tried to open her eyes and she immediately shut them. It was way to bright. She tried to speak but found she couldn't. A cup was thrust into her hands. She drank deeply. It didn't taste bad, in fact it tasted a lot like chocolate with a sprig of mint thrown in. She opened her eyes again. That's exactly what it was. She surveyed the room over the rim of the cup. Next to the bed was a woman who was white as a ghost. She had eyes that were a swirl of black and white. She also had a pair of gold wings sprouting out of her back. Ginny almost choke on her drink. "Finish it," said the woman in a voice that was surprisingly soft but had a tinkle as clear as a bell. Ginny looked at her. She asked, "Where am I? Who are you?" The woman laughed and said, "do not fear young one, you are in a safe place. As for who I am. I am Yeoz Lekento, but you can call me Ghost, most of my friends do." Ginny sat quietly contemplating the causes that sent her here. She looked up and asked, "how did I get here?" Ghost laughed lightly and said, "well that's the mysterious part, you just appeared in this bed when we came in here, just like the other four." Ginny sat up a little straighter and asked, "who else is here, and how long have we been here?" Ghost looked at Ginny and then stood up. Ghost than replied without looking at Ginny, "well the first question I am not at liberty to answer, but you have been here for three months." Ginny dropped her cup and the sound of it shattering made Ghost turn around. "Three months, I have been here three months, but what about my home, do they know where I am?" Ghost looked out the window through the curtain. She replied, " well first of all you must know that time here is not the same as time where you come from. Time here is longer, one of Earth's month is a whole year here. Your parents I can't tell you because frankly I don't know. As for the reason you were asleep well, let's just say your magic needed a chance to catch up." "Catch up with what?" inquired Ginny. Ghost pulled away a red sheet from a mirror that was pointed away from Ginny. "Brace yourself" said Ghost, then she turned the mirror on Ginny who promptly passed out.

Meanwhile.....again

The woman sat up. She had sleek black hair which was different from her normally matted style. Her eyes were violet, dulled over the years and jagged at the edges, side effects of the potion she was forced to drink. She sat up. She scanned the room, this wasn't her room at all, in fact it was much nicer. It included a mirror that was propped up at the edge of the bed facing her. She marveled at her new slimmer more perfected beauty. Until she looked behind her at her latest additions. All she could think of was ' this is crazier than that Controlocus Potion Voldemort used to give me!' Then she promptly passed out.
A figure stood alone in a blackened room. Observing each awakening, including Ron Weasley's and Hermione Granger's, both also fainted. The occupants of each room were brought to the black room. The figure waved his hand and each occupant woke up. The first to stir was Harry Potter. He looked up blearily from the chair he was sitting in, actually he was tied to it. He looked around and recognized his friends, and his friends sister. However there was another participant. She sat still looking at the floor, her hair covered her face. Then Harry and his friends noticed the figure in the center. He wore a black trenchcoat with skeletal black wings behind him. He had a hood up so Harry couldn't see his face, but he had all black on, except for a white pendant. The person was to far away to see it at first, but when Harry concentrated the pendant leapt at him. It was a crescent moon and a blazing sun attached, in the center of the sun was a beast that had the body of a bird, a phoenix to be precise, with the head of a cobra. It was eerie and made Harry shiver.
The figure spoke, " Welcome my lords and ladies. I am Morse at your service, " the figure said in a lilting tone that had a surprising soothing effect on the group despite the mans demeanor, "this is the Room of Herek, or welcoming." Harry looked at his friends to see what they were thinking but they were focused intently on the figure. Morse raised one hand to his hood and lowered it slowly. He had shoulder length dirty blonde hair that was drawn back in a loose ponytail. A lock of the hair was dyed blue. His eyes were blue-green and they flashed with knowledge beyond his years. He smiled to reveal fangs. "No, Hermione I am not a vampire, not even close," he said. Hermione gasped as he answered what she thought had been a private observation. "All will be explained in due time, but first introductions. You are Harry Potter; you are Ron Weasley; you are Ginny Weasley; ah yes I see the resemblance now, and you are Hermione Granger," said Morse as he turned to the last person, " and you are Bellatrix Lestrange are you not?" Harry snarled at the name and tried to free himself, he shouted through gritted teeth, " I'll kill that bitch, let me loose, let me loose damn you." As Harry went on and on, Bellatrix said, "Black, my name is Bellatrix Black." Harry shut up for a few seconds. He still burned with hatred. All of a sudden he was free, as if he had passed through that ropes as a ghost might have. He growled victoriously and leapt at Bellatrix. All Bellatrix had time to say was, "Shit!"

A/N: Yay, over 2000 words, my highest yet.
Sign up to rate and review this story