Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Morsemordre

Well...That's Interesting

by Ianoda 0 reviews

Same as before

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bellatrix, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-05-20 - Updated: 2006-05-21 - 1854 words

0Unrated
I have a beta now and I will give thanks for everyone at the bottom so until then, hhhheeeeerrreeee's Harry

Morsemordre

Harry leapt at Bellatrix, but stopped suddenly and quite viciously by an invisible wall. He swore violently at the fact that he had a bloody nose. It stopped almost immediately. Harry was confused as were the rest except Bellatrix who just looked forlorn and sorrowful. Harry looked to Morse.
"Let me kill her," he said simply. However, Morse's eyes were bugging out while looking to the back of the room. Harry turned his head to see four people. Zoey was ther as well as a woman who looked to be her exact opposite. There was also a man who wore a white robe that was trimmed in sky blue; he wore a band around his head that had a sickle moon that was bestridden by a figure that held a flower in one hand and a staff in the other. His ears were tapered to a point and his wings were golden. He carried himself with nobility that Harry saw in the Malfoys, except he looked as if he deserved it. The other was a man as well. He however had a black robe on, with deep red trimming, he too wore a band around his head, but it had a similar motif to that of the one Morse was wearing on his necklace. His ears were also tapered but not nearly as much as the first man, and he also had wings, which were silver, however this man was old and stooped compared to the first one, who looked young. They both conjured up chairs wordlessly and wandlessly with a flick of the wrist. The two females chose to stand.
"Greetings, Honored Ones," said the older one in a soft voice that sounded like a rustle of silk.
"We are pleasured to see that you are once more among the waking, as well as enjoying the hospitality of the Elhe realm," said the young one in a voice that sound like a bell ringing clearly. Harry just stood gobsmacked. He tried to form a question but Hermione beat him to it.
"Do you know what kind of trouble you will be in when Dumbledore finds out that you have had Harry for over three months. He is supposed to in school right now, and -"she was cut off when the young one waved his hand.
"That man has lesser power than I and cannot and will not take away the saviors of our people. You also do not know, and I will forgive you for yelling at me, only because you are companions of the Honored Ones, but time here moves faster than your world. Every month of yours is a year of ours, so as you cans see, you have only been here a small amount of your time." said the man in blue.
"Please Morse; tell them the story, so they may know who they are and why they are here." Said the old man.
"Yes my lord," said Morse, before turning to the group. He looked each one in the eye.
He said, "I wish for no interruptions, so please use the paper in front of you to jot down questions which I can answer when I am finished." Paper appeared in front of them as well as pens (I don't like quills).
"Okay, make yourselves comfortable. This will be a long story. In the beginning there were four gods, Ea, Windu, Firea, and Wattare. They were the gods of Earth, Windu, Fire and Water. The gods became lonely with only each other to keep them company so they decided to create beings in their image to keep them from being alone. Ea created humans who were given magic that was based on earth, of course some families forgot about their gift and lost the power. They became the muggles. Then Wattare created a half fish-half human species that could grow legs or fins at will. They were gifted with magic that was particularly strong in water. Then Firea created a race that you know as the demons, they were gifted strong fire magic. They did have horns and hoofs, for they were created in the image of Firea. Finally Windu created the Elves, who had wings, were beautiful, and were particularly strong in Air magic. Each was given a land to live in and prosper in. Two races were put into each realm. Earth and Water were put together, and Fire and Wind were put together. Thus the races prospered. Each moving at it's own pace of growth and technology. The humans were by far the most technologically advanced in the area of machines. However the rest were far more able in the arts of Magick. Then about the beginning of the humans' time on Earth, there was a magician named Zeus Messiah. The magician was a brilliant and some what clumsy man. He was brilliant enough to envision and come within a fraction of an inch of creating a time machine. However there was a final step that he could not figure out. Then one day while mixing a potentially fatal potion he spilled some on himself and the curtain of the archway he was experimenting on. The two experiments combined and Z. Messiah was thrown through the portal. He landed in our world. My forefathers and the Elven forefathers at the time were in the middle of a great battle. Messiah was stunned until the Elves found and transported him back to their kingdom. There he met the King, or as we call him in our language, God. He talked for a few minutes, and then he questioned Messiah as to whether or not Messiah was a spy for The Devil, or the king of demons in our language. Then he was led away again. Messiah over heard bits and pieces of this and that over the next year of ours. He was sent home on the anniversary of the day he came here. When he was sent back we monitored him as he tried to make everyone believe his story. Finally he got fed up and decided to write it all down. He wrote the book and on the last year of his life, he entitled the book "Bible" which is Elvish for 'My Story'. In it he put not only his memoirs but advice on how to live and what to do so as not to anger "God" and to never befriend the "Devil". About thirty or forty years later it became the most popular book ever. To this day, people are convinced that he will come back and save them from the Devil's terrible revenge, which is of course nonsense because the Devil happens to be a nice man who is right now sitting here in this room." When Morse finished there was silence.
Then Hermione's hand was waving in the air as usual. When Morse looked at er, she put on that annoying tone of voice that seemed to imply that this shouldn't have happened and said, "But sir, if Zeus Messiah is the "Messiah" then how come he didn't tell us about this place.
"He tried but it seems that Wizardkind's prejudice and idiocy was there from the beginning because no one believed him even though he was telling the truth." Morse said as if it were obvious. Then Hermione's hand was in the air again.
"Is there a library here?" she asked. At this Harry's and Ginny's eyes met and the both started laughing but quickly smothered it. Ron looked affronted that his best friend and sister would laugh at his new girlfriend. Harry looked over at Bellatrix and saw that she too was quietly laughing. Harry stopped laughing at this.
"Why are you laughing, you don't deserve happiness after what you did. " Harry said savagely. She stiffened and looked down. Harry felt better at the ability too cause her pain. Just as he opened his mouth he felt it being forced shut again.
"Do not talk that way to your soulmate young man," said the old man. The young one turned to him.
He said, "Apologize to our lord Devil or you shall not see the light of day for a very long time." Harry's eyes widened as he realized who the two men were, they were God and Devil. The old man (henceforth known as Devil) turned top Harry and bowed.
"I apologize for my rude behavior and I place myself before your judgment." He said while bowing lowly. Bellatrix quivered slightly as if this was a reminder of something she had once seen or heard. Harry just stared not knowing what to say. The he looked to Morse.
"Please forgive my father, he is a steadfast man when it comes to love and relationships, he does not tolerate abuse or mistreatment in any form," said Morse as well.
Harry did a double take, Morse was the son of Devil, who in Muggle religion was the evil of the universe, and Harry was some how higher up on the chain than him. This was too much; he sat down and drowned out all sound. From the point of view of the others, he had gone into a meditation trance, (this is important). Harry was just staring at the floor.
The others argued over the best thing to do for him, when Bellatrix stood up and quietly went over to Harry. She looked him straight in the eyes, so he could see the jagged pupils.
"The symptoms for the Controlocus potion are: Infertility, insomnia, mania...and jagged pupils. Please forgive my transgressions, and for killing you only connections to the past. I could not help myself, I was a shell when I was given the potion, I couldn't resist at all. I want to make it up for you. I know where that veil leads." She said quietly.
Harry looked into her eyes. The room had gone dead silent. Harry searched for some hint that this might be unreal, but there was none.
"Where does it go," he asked quietly.
"It leads to here," said a familiar voice.
Harry turned as if in a dream. There were three people in the door way. One had red hair and green eyes, one had black hair and hazel eyes, and one had black hair and blue eyes.
"Harry," said the three as one.
Harry burst into tears.

A/N: I know, I know. Not much of a story but hey it does explain quite a good bit. Also I want everyone to know that the story above is purely fictional and that I believe none of it.

Next Chapter : How are the 'rents and Sirius alive, the origins of the Angels of the Gods, and we meet more people that will be important but hard to keep track of.
Thanks for staying with me so far, oh and at Chap. 10 I will answer any and all questions that you give me in the Chap. 9 reviews. When we get there fire away.
Sign up to rate and review this story