Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > 2Tears 2words

wars great

by soulieaELsoul 0 reviews

i don't know what to do why does these things happen! i just wanted a perfect little family with perfect little friends! but no you can't have that in the ninja world,nah yah have to deal with gett...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Parody,Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-03-27 - Updated: 2011-03-28 - 837 words

-1Illiterate
i don't know how i ended happy but i did. my life would have been so much better if i never meant her but i did,and i dont know why i erased my kids minds but i did,nor why i married gaara,i guess thats my fate for letting her meet me and my boyfriend [ now Husband] sasuke uchiha....................again some how i ended up happy...............when you look at it my life smells like cake but it looks like shiny shit...............................yeah it's all her fault...... i'll start from the beginning.................................

we're about to walk into war,i was the one who was saying a little thing to get them pumped up and then lead the charge along with the kage's gaara is one of the kage's thats why i'm doing it i really didn't know what to do or say.anyways the enemy was madara and his gang.i was about to pull out the war kunai whan all of a sadden that girl named karin the one that was in sasuke's little group, popped up beside me.

"what the hell are you doing out of your cell?!"
" you really didn't think that weak little cell could hold me, sasuke's right, you are dumb"

i looked down.

" in a cute way"
"stop that!"
" what do you really think i wanted to say that, i like him too!?"
" he really said that?"
"yeah............... baster"

then the 2 ninja that were watching her was running behind her.they bowed when they saw me.

"we're sorry, lady sakura!"
"we're taking her back now "
"no keep her here"
"but-"
"no buts! she's staying here! now! leave!"
they both said like little puppies"yes, ma'am!"then they left with they're tails between they're legs.
"i'm just telling you this now i'm only here because sasuke's picking me up when the war is over"
"whatever"

i pulled out the war kunai and i put the ribbon ino gave me and put it in my left hand.

"so i guess we have to have each others ass today"
"yeah but if you don't cover my ass, karin , i will kick yours"
"back to ya"

i lifted the kunai and turned to my side, she knew what i wanted her to do she put her back to mine and put her hand on the kunai we looked at the rise of the sun i looked at gaara for the sign to say my little note in the war. he nodded . me and karin knew what we were going to say we yelled:

"LET US NOT FIGHT BECAUSE OF HATE, LET US FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE HOKAGE...................NARUTO!!!!"

Everybody yelled behind us and we yelled once more:
"CHARGE!!!!!!"

then me, karin and the kages started out to the war field first then the army behind fallowed. just on the horizon i saw the pains.

"wh-what the hell?!"
"sakura i thought naruto killed all of the pains?!
"he-he did! i saw it! why they hell are they standing there alive?!"
karin jumped in to try to make the fight with worth while"i don't know but................let's kick there ass!"

karin sounded so how do i say it,pumped!i smiled and ran faster. but it wasn't only the pains it was orochimaru,kakuzu,and konan! 'but there all dead! how'd the bloody hell did they come back alive!

"forbidden jutsu"
"what?"
"the awaking dead jutsu is forbidden jutsu,a jutsu orochimaru made, madara has somebody on his team that know all of orochimaru's moves possibly kabuto"
" oh great,his twisted ass"

a pain started running to us i took the first hit in the war i kicked him and the karin flipped in the air and punched him then i kicked with to feet then i rememberer and told karin to hit the sick looking one in the middle of the pains she yelled:
"KUNAI"

i thew a kunai,she caught it and quickly went behind him and cut off his head, all the pains vanished.

"behind you!" karin yelled

i turned there was a paper bomb i quickly jumped out of the way.

" are you ok?"
"yeah-breathing- i'm alright"

konan was crying standing there.

"run! i can't stop! i have no control! run! or kill me!!!!!"

i knew she wasn't lying.she thew another paper bomb me and karin cartwheeled out of the way then i herd naruto and sai's voice they were with yamto sensei, but why are they?i turned and and naruto smiled
"i thought you said you wanted to fight with team 7?"
"i do thanks for coming,but i hope you don't mind red head being a guest "
"nah,not really!"

yamto sensei had a horrifying look then so did sai and naruto.

yamto sensei yelled "gi-gi-giant SNAKE!!!!!!!!MOVE!!!!!!"
"UH?!"
"OROCHIMARU!"
I turned the jaws of a snake was inches from my face...........

--------------------------------------------------------
great i'm real deep shit,my ass is dead, or is it no i'm- oh my sa-!
--------------------------------------------------------

TO BE THE CONTINUED.......................
Sign up to rate and review this story