Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Big cross over

by Immortal 0 reviews

Big cross over. Really big like 3 or more mangas slash Anime.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Inuyasha,Jakotsu,Kagome,Naraku,Rin,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2011-03-28 - Updated: 2011-03-28 - 323 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer all characters be long to there respective owners. Except the magician the kid, hellfire fallen ones hellnights and Ann those would be mine.

Hello every body this is my first fan fix.  I have ever posted before so don't be to harsh. This is more of a background story then a chapter just so I don't need to explain stuff later.

Now as you all now that many be leave that there is heaven and hell and they are right but what isn't known is that besides god and the devil there was a third being stronger then the devil but not god his name is lost to all. He was earths guardian he kept both demons and angles a way so that there was no influence on those of earth totally there choices no other worldly beings to influence them. Untile the angle of war and lucifer decide that he was worth calling a truce to get ride of. So they then came down on him and combined over powered him casting him behind a tenth gate off hell. Bond in chains of both heaven and hell. They thought that to be the end of him... But instead he changed and became lord of the acoplyse by making the chains part of him. He has now broken out of hells tenth gate with a new name simply The Magician. And he is ready to unleash his wrath on heaven, hell... And earth for he is no longer it's protecter but the destroyer of all. And this is were it all begins with him asambling the most power full souls in hell and giving them life and making them his generals.

That's it boys and girls all there is at this time  I will continue. Advice is welcome so long as your not being a jackass about it. If you are a jackass about it im gonna tell you to fuck off.
Sign up to rate and review this story