Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Firework Display

by PoisenUnicorn 6 reviews

The day Frank has a temper tantrum and Gee and the rest of the band decide to take him to the 4th of July firework display. But was it the best idea they had?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-03-29 - Updated: 2011-04-04 - 785 words

0Unrated
‘Boom, Bang, Woshhhhhhhht’ all I could hear was Frankie making sounds of fireworks in the middle seat of the van, you see all day we had promised him that we would take him to see the firework display in the park if he came back from his temper tantrum; just because we wouldn’t give him a can of coke, and play his guitar in the recording studio. Bad Idea! Frank couldn’t hold in his excitement. Ray thought it was hilarious until Frank said he had to watch in case a sparkler made Ray's afro go on fire… Yeah that pissed him off all right. Mikey sat in the very back of the van and didn’t say anything the whole journey.
We pulled up in the parking lot, ‘Gee, you do realise franks gonna want a whole lode of junk to eat and is gonna end up throwing up…’ Mikey was Right.
‘Crap, I screamed as I checked my pockets, ‘Frank took my wallet, the little fucking…’ I ran after frank
‘You can hold his fringe back this time’ Ray shouted as I ran.
As I skidded through the mud and litter, I could here a pot laugh that sounded so familiar. Frank! By the time I got to him he had handed over a $5 bill and got $2 back, then got handed the biggest fucking candyfloss in the world, I seriously mean it. Ray and Mikey came up behind me, Ray panting and Mikey with his cute little emo stare, I could tell Ray had run and Mikey had walked they way he normally does. ‘Holy crap! That’s one big mother fucking candyfloss!’ Ray was shocked as he said that. Mikey just said that I was definitely the one holding back Frankie’s fringe. Frank came over, stuffing his face with candyfloss, and also holding a can of coke, GREAT! Not only would he be hyper and then vomiting, as well as it being me holding his hair over the toilet, he was using my money and he would lose my wallet after not giving it back or stealing it again. He just gave his smug little sly smile and ran of when he saw the ice cream van.
Three minutes past midnight when we have to pull into a motel, cause Frankie decides to throw up all over Mikey in his sleep. Mikey was so pissed at him, he had no clean trousers or tops now, expect the stuff mom packed but we dare not open that… Ha well no Mikey has to! As frank ran past the receptionist, I followed and saw out of the corner of my eye the fair haired blonde with a white shirt, tight black pinafore dress that was real short, and gigantic high heel shit herself. Mikey sat in the waiting area a un amused look on his face and Ray sweet talking to the blonde, probably chatting her up while booking a room and dry cleaning service for us all. As I reached frank I grabbed his fringe and held his head over the toilet pan as he threw up yet again, ‘Told ya so’ I muttered
‘Shut up’ along came another mouthful of it, tinted pink
‘Frankie mate, you sure you don’t want some water, the colour of that aint gotta be good?’
‘No, He shrugged wiping is mouth on his t-shirt sleeve, ‘I’m good, Fine, Okeylay Dokeylay’ He loved to piss us off with his Ned Flanders impression out of The Simpsons. Fuck those yellow people. But by this point I could see he was trying to hide something, a look like pain or confusion in his face. In his eyes, his big, vibrant brown glistening eyes. I gave him a mint to eat to get rid of the taste. When he finished in the toilet he looked at me in the little sad puppy way he does hen he feels ill. I never noticed before but his eyes were so pretty, and they light up his whole face. I held his face in my right hand, tilted my head, and stared, just stared into them. Why didn’t I ever notice, or why did I have a butterfly feeling in my stomach. I stared into what felt like eternity. Then suddenly he held my face tilted his head and kissed me. His soft tender, minty lips touched mine, I kissed back, but this was wrong so very, very wrong. He was my band member, my best mate, he was like a brother, so why did it feel so god damn right? As the last of the fireworks went off across the city i could see my own fireworks here.
Sign up to rate and review this story