Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Full Of Holes.

My Plug In Baby

by unitedsuck007 9 reviews

Yup....it's the sex chapter.'Nuff said.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-30 - Updated: 2011-03-30 - 1643 words

5Hot
hey lads..yes,the moment has finally arrived.it's sex chapter time!WOO HOO!bear in mind have never written shit like this before,so be kind plz.Plus,you guys HAVE to check out Chloe and Eddi's story The Black Parade.It is fucking unreal.much love!xo l.
Lauren's Current Inspirations:"Plug In Baby" by Muse,my pervy friend Emer,7up Free.


Rap rap rap.
Ah yes,my mind mused,he's home.
"Gerard?"I hear him call from the door."Y'there?"
I hop off my chair,trying to appear casual and cool,although in reality my palms are sticky with sweat and I'm shaking with anxiety.
"Coming,Frankie,"I call down the corridor.
I open the door and survey him.I smile evilly when I think he's mine.All mine.
"Hey babe,"I greet him."How was work?"
"Eh,same old grind,"he shrugs.
He steps into our apartment,taking off his coat and flopping down on the sofa.
"Tired?"I ask,placing myself next to him.
"Uh-huh,"he sighs."Fucking exhausted."
I sigh melodramatically."Well then,I guess you're too tired to open your presents..."
He sits up."What?!I have presents?"
"Yeah,but I guess you're not in the mood,"I say,"will I go make dinner?I think there's a pizza in the-"
"Oh,Gee,can I please open my presents?"He begs.
Going perfectly to plan.
I pretend to consider it carefully.
"Well...okay then!There's two from me,and I think the guys sent you some in the mail,"I tell him.
"Yours,"he grins,his eyes bright,"I'll open the other later."
Fuck,look at those eyes.
I beam at him and walk out of our living room into our bedroom.I heave the large case out of the closet-which I told Frankie not to touch,there's "art stuff"in there-and carry it out.On my way I shout,"close your eyes!" and then place it in front of him.
"Open your eyes."
His eyes bat open.
"Your...art shit?"
"It's a good thing you're sexy,"I laugh,"open it,Frank."
He looks at me.
"Go on.It won't bite,I swear."
He reaches forward and opens the latch.The case creaks open and the guitar glimmers in the light.
He continues to stare,his mouth slightly open.
"Happy birthday,babe,"I mutter in his ear and kiss his cheek.
"Oh my...Gerard,she's beautiful.Just...beautiful."He strokes the neck lovingly.
"A Firebird X..you bought this for me?"
I wrap an arm around him.
"'Course I did,Frankie.It's hardly for me,who's wanted by police for several guitar rapings."
I watch on as he giggles and caresses the strings.
"But..it must've been so expensive."He looks at me,worried,fear in those hazel lamps."And we're not rich,Gee."
"I know,"I say,clasping his fingers in mine,"but the tuning pegs are a bit hay-wire and the fingerboard has seen better days,"I admit."It's second-hand."
"You'd never know it,"he breathes.
"Mmm,"I agree,"it's really pretty."
That is coming from me,who barely knows what a guitar looks like.
"She."
"What,babe?"I mummer,and then swiftly press my lips to his neck.He moans,and so I do it over and over again,going up and down his throat.
"I said..um.."he stammers,obviously finding it hard to concentrate."I said "she".People usually call guitars girls.Like cars."
"What,like in French?"Frank,your jaw is quite delicious.
"I dunno.I never did French."
"Well,it's like if you say le chapeau,you're saying it's male."
"What is?"
"The hat."
"Interesting,"he muses,"I never thought hats as dudes."
"Yeah,well,French people are weird.Frank,"I pull myself away from his neck,"would you likeyour second present now?"
He grins like a kid."Gimme gimme gimme!"
Oh,believe me,Frank,I will.
"Okay,close your eyes again,"I instruct,"and come with me."I grab his hand,and,just to make sure,cover his vision with my palm.I lead him to the bedroom,stopping in the doorway.
"Open up."
I take my hand away.
"What is-"He stops,obviously having spotted the bed."Oh."
I look at the bed myself,and figure I did a pretty good job.The lights are dim,just dim enough so we can see each other;the rose petals on the bed are in that kinda rusted faze between alive and dead,and the Michael Buble music is loud enough so we can get that sexy atmosphere,but quiet enough so we don'tactually have to listento him.
"Frank,I-"
I did have a speech prepared about how much I love and value him,how the past three months have been the happiest three months of my life,and basically how he's generally one hot piece of ass.But him sticking his tongue down my throat is pretty okay too.
Somehow we clumsily make our way to the bed,and suddenly I'm on top of Frank,my tongue exploring his mouth,him clawing at my shirt.He manages to lift it over my head.
"There,"he says triumphantly.
"What,"I tease,"you wanna medal?"
"Yeah.Sex with you is the consolation prize,is it?"
"Consolation prize?!"I splutter."I think your penis would disagree with you there."
He looks down.
"Well,"I ask,"is that your cell phone or are you just happy to see me?"
"Cell phone,"he answers."Definitely cell phone."
"Oh really now?"And with that I reach down and enclose my hand his throbbing member slowly,through his jeans.He moans,and bucks his hips.
"I think not. "I press my mouth against his and then grind our hips together.
"O-oh,fuck,Gee,"he groans.
I slip my hand up his shirt and manage to rip it off him.
"That's sexual experience,right there,"I boast.
"Oh,shut up,"puffs Frank,who has turned bright magenta.
I slowly but surely make my way down his well-sculpted chest.I plant large,wet kisses on him,but occasionally nip at his skin.His skin is a wonderful creamy,smooth shade of soft alabaster.When I get to the waistband of his jeans,I stop suddenly.
"Hmm,"I think out loud,"do you think I should continue?"
"Gerard."Pant.Pant.Pant.Gasp."Gerard,please."
"Well,should I?"I trace his tattoo lightly,my fingers dancing on his stomach.
"Unngh,"Frank groans."Oh my-"
"Well?"
"YES!Fucking hell,Gerard."
"Now now,Frankie dearest,"I scold playfully,unbuttoning his trousers slowly."No need for foul language."
I carry on,taking deliberate laziness.
"Will you-"huff-"hurry?"
Pants off:check."Why?Where's the-"I slip my hand down his boxers and pump his erection calmly-"fire,Frank?"
He lets out a high-pitched whine and raises his hips.
"Why-don't I-get to-torture-you?"
"Because,"I mummer seductively,"it's your birthday,Frankie baby.You know I'll be expecting something good on April ninth.Chocolates won't cut it."
"I have six months.I'll figure something out."
"You better."
I slowly-oh so damn slowly-pull his boxers down.Frank whimpers as soon as the cold air hits his cock,but as soon as I take him in whole,he inhales sharply,his stomach sucked in.I swirl my tongue around the head,and Frankie lets out a breath of steamy air.
"Gerard,I-I-"
I acknowledge him by nodding my head slightly.
"I think I'm gonna-"
He comes,and I swallow it.I dip my head so that I can return to Frank,who's panting like he just ran a marathon.
"Savvy?"I question,nibbling at his ear.
"Gerard."
"Mmm?"
"Gerard,I love you."
I smile.That's the first time I've heard those words in a long time.
"Baby,I love you too."I graze at his neck."We're not done yet,y'know."
His eyes widen."Really?"
"Frank,what sort of lover would I be,just giving you some shitty blowjob?"
I get up,and start to remove my pants.
"Gee?"
"Yes?"
"Since it's my birthday,"he grins wickedly,"will you strip for me?"
I turn around,my back facing him,in my boxers.I start to shake my ass,humming "baa-da-da-da-daaa!" as I do,shimmying my shoulders and flicking my hair.I grunt and run my hands down my legs.I walk over to the bed,and kick off my drawers.
I straddle him.
"Frank."
"Huh?"
"Flip over."
"Huh?"
"Honey,let me put it this way:you ain't a girl,and this sex ain't conventional."
He stares at me blankly.I sigh.
"Frank,up the ass.The ass?"
He laughs,blushes and turns over.
I breathe deeply,and place my hands around Frank's slender hips.I then tease his entrance with my own boner,making him wiggle and squirm and shiver.
"Please-"
Suddenly,with all my might,I propel myself forward.Frank screams in pleasure.I pull out,my fringe sticking to my forehead.
"I'm gonna-I'm gonna-"
I come,and enter Frank full force.I slam into Frank's prostate,making him scream again,a high-pitched shriek.I now realize my finger nails are digging into Frank's ribs.
I lean over his toned back.
"Beautiful,"I rasp in his ear."You're-so-fucking-beautiful."
I flop onto the bed,exhausted.Frank follows suit.
"How was that,Frank?How do I rank on your list of lovers?"
He blushes,flushing a beautiful dull pink.
"Uh,I was a .....virgin."
I sit up."What?!Pervy old Frankie Iero was a virgin?!"
"I'm a Catholic!"He pouts."We're meant to abstain from sex!Look!"He waves his purity ring at me.
"Well,better take this off,"I say,yanking the ring off his finger and chucking it behind me.I sit back down,Frank resting lightly on my torso.
"Gerard?"
"Mmm?"
"The other guys have a whole lot to live up to."
"Damn right."
Sign up to rate and review this story