Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mean.... Boys? A MCR Parody of Mean Girls

Pink Skinny Jeans

by sparkle_monster 2 reviews

Second Day. A cute boy. An inviting clique. Pink skinny jeans. What more shall I say?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-30 - Updated: 2011-03-31 - 722 words

1Original
Next day, math class
This class is too easy. I'm only a junior! And half these seniors don't even get this. 
"Hey, do you have a pencil" OH MY GOD! He's so beautiful! Gerard Way, varsity jock, sexiest man alive, straight A student, did I mention sexiest man alive?!
"Uhh yeah!" I quickly handed him a pencil as are fingers brushes together. He is so hot! 
The rest of math I dreamed about kissing Gerard. Childish huh?
The lunch bell rang and I met up with Lindsey in the hallway with Jarred. 
"Here's a map of Belleville High. Most importantly, cafeteria seats." she shoved me a well drawn map of the school. 
"This place has everything" Jarred said. They went back and forth explaining the cliques to me. 
"JV jocks"
"Varsity Jocks"
"Nerds" 
"Asian nerds"
"The Whores"
"The Gingers"
"The coolest people you'll ever meet, that's us"
"sexually active band geeks"
"goths"
"and the worst of all, the Metals"
"GOOD LUCK!" the both said as the left me. Great. 
I grabbed my lunch and walked through the cafe. 
All of a sudden a girl bumped into me. 
"Hey sexy" she winked. 
"Uhm... Hi?" I said awkwardly. 
"Sarah, get the fuck away. He doesn't like you. Do you wanna have sex with her?" a stranger sitting down said. 
"Uhm no." I was really confused and creeped out. 
"There you go Sarah. You can go shave your back now" said the stranger. The girl stormed away sitting down at the table which looked like "the Gingers". 
"Sit down" the voice said. I finally realized who it was. Bert McCrackin, head of the metals. I looked over at at Jarred and Lindsey who were shaking there heads wildly, but I sat down anyways. 
"Your new here right?" Bert said. 
"Yeah, I moved here from Italy." I said. 
"Wait... Aren't Italians like hairy?" said I think Bob"
"Oh my god Bob your so stupid!" yeah it was Bob. 
"I'm Bert, fro head here is Ray, and retard here is Bob." 
I waved to them sheepishly. 
"OH MY GOD! I love your eyeliner where'd you get it?" he was talking about my red Italian eyeliner I always wear. 
"Uhm Italy, where I'm from." I said. 
"So we were thinking," he changed the subject "we want you to sit with us. It's not everyday we invite someone into our group." he said. 
I didn't really know what to do. 
"Great" said Ray. So I guess I agreed? "But we have rules. We never wear sweatpants, we wear pink skinny jeans every Wednesday, and eyeliner once a week. Guess you picked today" he said. 
I know I'm gay, bur this is rather a tad too feminineish for teenage men. 
The bell rang and they got up. 
"Bye hoe" they all said leaving me just sitting there at the table. 
"Dude, you SO gotta pretend to be their friend. Just to mess with them!" Lindsey said as her and Jarred came and sat next to me. 
"I don't know" I said. I would feel bad if I used them. 
"Just follow their little rules, go to their parties no big deal" Jarred assured me. 
"Fine" I huffed. The both clapped with glee. 
"But do any of you own skinny jeans. Pink to be more specific." I asked embarrassed. 
"God no!" yelled Lindsey. 
"Hell yeah!" Jarred said. 
"Jarred, you just truly out gayed yourself" she said. 
"Why thank you" Jarred winked at us. 
Time lapse end of day, home
once again I met my parents on the porch. 
"How was school?" my mom asked. 
"Good" I replied a little more confidently than yesterday. 
"Make any friends?" my dad added. 
"Yeah" I guess I could call Bert, Bob, and Ray my friends. 
All of a sudden my phone vibrated with a text:
Pink skinny jeans tomorrow, don't forget ;) xo Bert
how he got my number confused me. 
Pink pants. 
This should be interesting. 

_______
YAY SECOND CHAPTER! This is my shitty attempt at humor. Mikey will show up soon! And Gerard is not a bad guy in this! And sorry, I'm making everybody gay. To me it's the only way it works. Just to note I am not homophobic nor racist. I love everybody equally. And my apologizes for the short chapter. Thanks for the reviews! R&R please! Love and Cookies, Sarah!
Sign up to rate and review this story