Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Velvet Divorce

Phone Calls

by Noizchild 0 reviews

In attempt to cure the dry spell, Tsuzuki makes a little late night call to Anna. Ecchi taste of Anzuki for everyone.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-30 - Updated: 2011-03-31 - 1005 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Five: Phone Calls:

The taste of her creamy pale skin made him long for her.

The first day didn't turn up much on Tsuzuki's end either. He had both Sayako and Naomi in his class. The only exciting thing that happened was Naomi coming in late. However, he noticed that Hisoka wasn't with her.

"Excuse me, but where is my brother?" Tsuzuki asked.

"He collapsed earlier," Naomi said in the doorway. "So, I took him to the nurse's office."

"Is he okay?" the "teacher" asked.

"Yeah!" she replied. "He should be coming along soon." Tsuzuki nodded in relief.

"Okay, take a seat," he said. Naomi walked into the classroom and sat down next to Sayako in the middle. Tsuzuki continued with explaining the course to the class. Later, he needed to speak with Hisoka about what happened to him.

-----

Tsuzuki and Hisoka went home to the house that Tatsumi rented for them on this case. It turned out to be a one-story with two bedrooms about five miles from the school. The house was a little better than the one in Kyoto—emphasis on “a little.” Tsuzuki frowned when he saw the building.

"Here?" he asked. "You've got to be kidding me!" Hisoka shrugged as his partner walked up to the front door.

"Damn that Tatsumi!" he complained. "Cheapskate!" Still, it was somewhere to stay. Besides, Tsuzuki had other plans. The man timed himself through dinner and didn't speak while he ate. Hisoka knew what was going on and battled to stomach it better. The pain was still there, but duller now. His partner was happy and that was all that mattered. Tsuzuki lowered his chopsticks, smiling.

"I'm going to bed," he lied. Hisoka's face didn't change.

"Uh-huh," he said."'Night," the older shinigami said."Good night," Hisoka replied. Tsuzuki stood up, cleared his place at the table, and went away to his room. Hisoka sat alone and watched him. /Have fun/, he thought.

-----

Once Tsuzuki made it back to his room, he got ready for bed and picked up his phone. The man dialed a familiar number.

"Hello?" a voice answered on the other line. Tsuzuki's heart did a flip.

"Anna-chan?" he asked.

"Asato-kun, how are you?" she asked, pleasantly surprised. Tsuzuki laid down on his futon.

"A little bored, and you?" he asked.

"I'm doing good," she answered. Tsuzuki felt himself smiling.

"I miss you," he said.

"You just saw me yesterday," Anna pointed out. The shinigami shook his head.

"No, I really miss you," he repeated.

"What do you…?" his girlfriend began to ask. She paused when it became clear. "Oh… I see," she murmured with a hint of embarrassment in her tone. Tsuzuki licked his lips.

"Yes, I really do miss you,” he said boldly. “Are you home now?"

"Yes, why do you ask?” Anna asked in a cheeky tone.

"Oh…" her boyfriend responded with a heavy breath.

"Asato-kun?" his girlfriend asked rather curious.

"Close your eyes for me," the shinigami commanded.

"What? Why?" Anna asked.

"Please do it?" her boyfriend asked

"Fine," she said with a sigh. Tsuzuki paced himself on the other line.

"Are they closed?" he asked.

"Yes," Anna answered.

"Really?" the shinigami asked.

"Yes!" she insisted. Tsuzuki smiled at the where this was starting to go.

"Good,” he purred. “My hands are all over your breasts."

"Okay," she said.

"Feel, not think for this, okay?” Tsuzuki asked. “You have to promise me that you will."

"Alright," Anna answered.

"Good,” the shinigami said as he settled back into the mood. “I'm rubbing on your breasts slowly right now."

"Mmm," his girlfriend murmured.

"I'm reaching to the front of your shirt," Tsuzuki in a low voice. "I want to slowly take apart each button one by one." He kept feel himself stirring awake in his sleeping pants. He crossed his legs and made himself focus. Anna felt herself trembling in Tokyo.

"Yes," she moaned.

"My hands slowly disappear into your open shirt," her boyfriend added. "I pinch your nipples in a playful way while I slowly kiss on your neck."

"And then what?" the woman asked on the other line. Tsuzuki slowly closed his eyes into the fantasy. His smile deepened as he heard her heavily breathing on the other line. Good, she's enjoying this! The shinigami drew in a deep breath.

"I slowly pull off your shirt and kiss your bare shoulders," he continued.

"Yes!" Anna moaned aloud.

"Lifting your hair to kiss your nape," Tsuzuki added. "I reach around and play with your breasts."

"Ooo!" she squealed into the phone. Tsuzuki braced himself for the next part. His stiff hard-on ached for attention.

"My hands slide down your waist to your hips and grab onto your pants and I slowly pull the bow apart,” he continued in a husky voice.

"Oh, yes!" his girlfriend moaned so loud that Tsuzuki had to hold the phone away from his ear.

"I gently slide down your pants and softly stick my hand down into your panties,” he told her.

"Tell me more!" Anna begged happily. As he spoke, Tsuzuki noticed that phone sex thing wasn't as fulfilling as actually doing it with Anna. He ached to taste her soft pale skin, hear her moan in person, feel her wet warmth around his hard length. However, Tsuzuki would have to wait for his "reward."

"You know," he spoke up. "I really wish I could do all of these things to you right now."

"But we are," Anna said.

"No, I mean in person," the shinigami corrected her.

"Ah, I see,” she said. “We will soon." Tsuzuki pressed his lips together and nodded.

"I know," he said sounding slightly disappointed. His mood changed back to a sexy one. "Do you want to continue?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Sure," Anna replied. Her boyfriend chuckled.

"Anything you like," the shinigami said. Across the hall, Hisoka lied in bed as he listened to his partner talk dirty on the phone to his girlfriend.

/They'll be at it all night/, he thought, shaking his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story