Categories > Original > Drama

Tests

by blindedcellphone 0 reviews

this is about a girl who gets in BIG trouble because of a secret

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-03-31 - Updated: 2011-04-01 - 274 words

0Unrated
It’s so cold. I don’t know what I’m doing. Why can’t he just hurry up I’m freezing. Someone come save me! Yet no one hears my plead for savior. Hurry up.
“What do you think your doing? It’s cold and your out here with no jacket!” Justin says from a distance.
“I didn’t think you would be wearing a jacket today.” I said being a smarty.
“I am because it’s cold Julie. Okay?”
“Well bring it here then!”
“Fine.” He comes towards me with his jacket in one hand and a note in the other.
“What’s that?” I ask him wondering about the note.
“Oh this? I don’t know… I didn’t get the chance to read it….” He says, “Do you want to read it?”
“Yes!”
He hands me the note and I open it the second it touches my hand, it reads: “I know who your are. Yes you Julie. I have made sure that Justin doesn’t read this because I know he will mess this up. Okay first I’m going to need you to go to sleep and while you are asleep im going to program you. Now you must make sure Justin doesn’t know. If he finds out we will come and kill you. You are going to be mentally (or through dreams) tested. We are going to test you. Go to sleep.”
“Julie what was it?”
“Oh it was nothing really it was just a note from and old friend begging for money.” I said thinking it was a good cover up.



(I will finish later)
Sign up to rate and review this story