Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is This What You Always Want Me For

Chapter 2

by SheIsARebel 0 reviews

I let out a snort, blown away by this guy. I mean, I knew he was arrogant, but come on!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2011-04-01 - Updated: 2011-04-01 - 1452 words

1Exciting
I hung back in my class like I usually did. I didn't like being in the hallway with all the kids. I'd rather take my time and walk to my locker after everyone had left.
After so slowly putting my books in my bag I said goodbye to the teacher and went out the door. I was pleased to see most kids were out of the hallway. I walked down to my locker and grabbed my lock to put in the combination. 4, I said in my head...44...I turned it back...18.
"Hey Vita!"
I nearly dropped my bag on the floor at the sound of my name. Nobody talks to me, especially now after everyone had already left. But I received my answer soon as I turned to find Frank. He had a goofy grin on his face and was leaning against the lockers. His holey jeans and band t-shirt didn't give him the well-kept look, and his cut off gloves didn't help either.
"It's Vee," I said correcting him and pulling my locker open.
"Oh sorry, Vee," he said moving around so he wouldn't be shielded by my locker.
I stuffed a few books in and grabbed a notebook out still well aware that Frank was watching me. I glanced at him quickly before looking back and slamming my locker.
Frank pulled out a cigarette and lit it. He took a big drag and let the smoke glide out from his lips. "I'm Frank," he said taking another puff.
"I know who you are," I said annoyed. "And please do not smoke in front of me. It's okay if you kill yourself, but please don't put my life in danger."
Frank smiled, took one last drag and dropped the cigarette on the floor. He stomped it with his foot leaving a black mark.
"Don't do that!" I shot looking around quickly to see if anyone saw. Seeing no one I quickly turned around and headed for the door.
I heard Frank's footsteps follow me so I sped up. "Are you always this uptight?"
"No!" I pushed open the school doors and headed for the parking lot.
"Where are you going?" Frank asked still following me.
"Work."
"Can I come?"
I stopped beside my car and looked at Frank. So he had chosen me. I guess I made the mistake of showing him up in math class and he realized I was smart.
"Uh...no," I said firmly.
Frank smirked and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Let's cut to the chase Vee," he said still smirking. "I know you want me, and I'm a pretty generous guy. I'll give you one night. How's Saturday?"
I let out a snort, blown away by this guy. I mean, I knew he was arrogant, but come on! "Pig!" I spat before climbing in my car and driving away.


"He was so out of line, Em," I complained. I had gotten to work at Barnes and Noble and immediately started ranting to Emily. Emily and I had been friends right from the start. We both were named after famous women poets so we had something in common right away. The only problem was Emily went to a private school, and I didn't see her much. So we applied for the same job to try and spend more time together.
"Was he really that bad?" Emily asked sorting books on a shelf.
"Em, you weren't there. Plus, I told you what I overheard. He's just trying to play me." I had never been this angry at a guy, and I was venting. "He thinks girls will crawl at his feet."
"Woah," Emily broke. "How hot is this guy?"
"He's not even hot," I answered quickly. "I mean he's not that good looking." I didn't want to admit it, but Frank wasn't completely ugly.
Emily looked at me and smiled. "Well at least you blew him off."
"Yeah," I agreed placing more books on the shelves. "I'm sure he's not use to that."
"Yeah, so that means he won’t be back again."
"Yeah, he won't be back."

Unlike most kids I dreaded weekends. Who wants more time to be doing things so unproductive? On Friday I avoided Frank, but it didn't take much seeing as he had lost interest. “Good”, I triumphed. And my spirits were only raised higher when our math teacher assigned a huge project due at the end of the quarter. With all this work, I hoped the weekend would fly by fast.
On Saturday night I sat at my computer typing away on my project. Emily was chatting to me on msn while I worked.
EmilyD: Aren't you glad you're doing this instead of going out with Frank?
Vita: Don't say that name!
EmilyD: LOL...okay, but seriously it would've been fun.
Vita: You tell me when you call rape fun and then I'll announce I officially don't know you.
EmilyD: LOL...Hey you wanna go to the mall tomorrow afternoon?
Vita: I can't I have dance.
The sound of the doorbell rang out in the house and I sighed.
Vita: Hey Em, I'll brb...the doorbell is ringing.
EmilyD: K
I scooted away from my desk and ran down the hall to more sounds of the doorbell.
"Yeah, yeah I'm coming," I said pulling the door open, but I didn't have more to say when I saw who was there.
"Hey Vee!" His elaborate smirk and hazel eyes didn't fool me.
"What are you doing here Frank?"
Frank looked at me and plunged his hands into the pockets of his holey jeans. "It's Saturday, right?"
I couldn't believe this guy! Was he for real?
"I was thinking we could hang out."
I gave a fake laugh and leaned on the door. "I'd like to, but I've got a lot of work." I moved to shut the door, but he quickly put his hand up and stopped it.
"Cant I come in?"
"No!"
He pushed the door open in the midst of my effort to close it.
"Nice place you got here, Vee," he said walking around the living room to examine it.
"Yeah, it's nice," I said quickly coming to cut him off. "But I think you should leave."
Frank just smiled at me and sat down on the couch. "Mind if I smoke?"
"Yes!"
Frank took out a cigarette anyway and lit it up.
I sighed and went into the kitchen to retrieve an ash tray. "If you were going to smoke anyway, why did you ask?" I said handing him the tray.
"Manners," he said taking the tray and setting it down.
I let out a short laugh and crossed my arms. This boy cared about manners?
"So Vee...," he said flicking some ashes into the tray. "If you don't smoke, why do you have this ask tray?"
"My mom does," I said shortly.
Frank nodded and took another drag. "And where is she?"
"I don't know, her boyfriends. Are you done?"
"She lets you stay here alone?" He asked ignoring my question.
"She trusts me."
Frank smiled and smothered his cigarette in the tray. He stood up and walked close to me. "Does she know you have a boy at your house now?" He kept smiling and stopped inches from me.
"I didn't invite you."
Frank slid his arm towards my waist and held it there. I was too shocked and terrified to move so I just looked at him.
"Yet you haven't tried too hard to kick me out," he almost whispered as he tilted his head towards mine.
I caught the smells of smoke on him and I became short breathed. I felt his hand glide under my shirt and around my waist. He slid his hand along the top of my pants sliding them down slightly. He looked at me and smirked again. Then he tilted his head down to bite my neck gently. I felt his cold lip ring and I closed my eyes for a minute letting myself enjoy it. He sucked on my neck before breaking and blowing on the spot to send me shivers. Then he pulled away and looked at me again.
"I'll see you soon," he said before letting go of me and moving towards the door. He opened it, smiled at me one more time and left.
Once the door had closed I let out a big breath and collapsed on the couch. I had somehow gotten weak. I took deep breaths and touched my neck where he had kissed me. I couldn't believe I had just frozen. What was wrong with me? What would Emily say?
"Emily," I gasped standing up and running back into my room.
Sign up to rate and review this story