Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Frank Iero Isn't deppresion

by ONotz 0 reviews

Frank Iero Saved me!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-03 - Updated: 2011-04-04 - 573 words - Complete

0Unrated
I stood at the top of the building. One step and my life would be gone. Over and complete! No one would ask of the bruises anymore. My dad wouldn’t get to me anymore!

Only one person was my friend. He didn’t have anybody else either. He would be glad to leave me though. Speak of the devil. I see him on the ground under our apartment. He’s bleeding, he looks up and had an confused look but it doesn’t seem he knows its me.

I think of all the days were my dad had beat me. I actually sat down and swung my legs over the ledge to think. I started kicking them back and forth. I felt like a kid! A kid with no problems!

I herd a noise behind me. “What are you doing up here! You worthless daughter! JUMP! GO AHED! I DON’T CARE!” And he stood there laughing. Then Frank was behind him.
“Is that why you’re up here?” He said with a crack in his voice. My dad just walked down the steps laughing nodded “No one needs me. I have no life so why not?”
He let a tear run down his cheek. “I-I need you! I was going to introduce u to Gerard and his brother tonight! I need you. Don’t jump for that! That beating can be fixed! You can live with me!” He pleaded.

I shook my head. “Remember me for my awesomeness!” And I let go. He ran up and jumped after. He caught the edge of the building with his hand, and my wrist in the other.” Let go!” I ordered. “NO! I LOVE YOU VIC AND I WON’T LET YOU GO! I WON’T!” He said crying. He tried to pull us both up but he couldn’t. “HELP!” He started screaming.

“Let go! You’ll kill yourself if you don’t!” I screamed! He shook his head “I won’t let you go!” If you fall, so do i. Why do you think I haven’t done this? It was because of you!” He sobbed and I called for help with my free hand.

“I and my friend almost fell off a building; We are hanging off the side and can’t get back up! HELP!” I screamed into the phone. They were coming. Frank was crying. “Please don’t let us fall god. Please!” He screamed and his grip loosened. He looked terrified by that. I grabbed his arm and kind off climbed up to grabbed his feet so he could get to the edge with both hands and tried to pull up. It didn’t work.

I climb up to his waist and hugged his torso crying. “Thank you for saving me!” I whispered into his waist. He was crying to when he pulled me up a little more. He kissed my head. “No problem!” He said. thank you for loving me!” I said and he nodded. Some one was running and pulled me up. Then frank was pulled up. I ran to him and kissed him. He looked over. You guys need to arrest her father, he caused this!” He screamed. He looked over into my eyes “Do not ever do that! You are so better than that! You have me! Don’t destroy that over this!” He kissed me and the cops went to arrest my father!
Sign up to rate and review this story