Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gerard's story!

by ONotz 1 review

When Lyn-z breaks up with Gerard and he starts drinking will Mikey or frank stop him!?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-05 - 1729 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Get out Gerard.”

“Sugar I-“

“GET OUT OF HERE!”

“Why?”

“Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating!”

“I’m sorry. I will not come back. I don’t love you like I did yesterday!”

“I don’t either. I guess it’s just time we just ley go. One kiss to make it final please!” Gerard walked over to kiss her. She let it happen and handed him his bags. “I’ll love you forever!” She whispered as he shut the door. She broke down crying for Gerard but knew
It was the right choice.

…Gerard POV…

I walked towards my car with a smile. That was torture for us both. No, I did’nt touch her I just, like, cheated on her…

I didn’t respect her like I should have.I do now. But it would be better to just leave. I was going on tour in 2 days. I couldn’t stay with her. It wouldn’t be fair to her. If I didn’t leave I would be the worst guy ever.

When I walked into my house Mikey was sitting at my computer. ”Heyy mikes,watcha doing?” He quickly exited out what he was doing. “Uh-nothing.” I laughed. “Eww. NO!”
I laughed again. “Sure Mikey…” he sighed. “If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise! SO SHUT UP!” I nodded “OK, You’ve lost it!” And I walked to my room to get packed.


2 days into the future.



“Dude were’s your girl?” Frank asked me. ”Aint my girl.” And I took a swing. “Wha-” “Leave it frank! I snapped and unpacked my stuff. I hid my two flaks between my bunk and wall. I hope no one finds it. I herd something behind me move. “Frank what am I doing?” I asked him. “Gerard, your hiding your flasks but don’t worry I won’t tell.” And he walked away. I guess he does understand…Then why do I feel guilty. I can hear Mikey saying something “I’m worried ‘bout Gee, his um ex-girl called me crying. I hope he isn’t hiding anything from me!” is what he said, Frank shook his head in disappointment. “Stop worrying about it!” Frank said with fake enthusiasm.

“No you shouldn’t worry about me,” everybody turned around ”but I just lost someone I loved. I am gonna be depressed but ill get over it for you Mikey, I promise.” He nodded and Frank smiled. Ray came over and hugged me.”Just don’t destroy what we got.” He whispered. “I promise afro man!” He smiled and said we were at walmart to stock up on food. “I’ll buy skittles!” Frank said and ran out. Sometimes I don’t think he’s 30…

When we all got to wallmart there was a big poster of us in the music isle. I didn’t think we were that big. Some 14-15 year old boy came up to me. “Hello, May I help you with anything?” Then he looked at me. “Omg. Your Gerard way. Hi! But seriously do you need help because my brakes in 2 minutes.” He looked bored…”Umm nope.” Is all I said and he walked away.

Frank Iero ran behind me after that and started shivering. “Uh Frankie. Watcha doing?” I
Said confused. ”F-Fan g-g-irls. S-save M-Me!” He stuttered. About 12 girls turned into that isle. “FRANKIE! OMG GERARD TO! GET THEM!” The one in front screamed and they all charged us. We ran through the store until I ran straight into Mikey. “Gerard?” Me and Frankie yelled at him to run and we went to find ray. He was talking to bob in the front. He had all the bags and was terrified when he saw us with 30 girls behind us. He shoved some bags at me witch I took and we ran to the bus.

When we got there I noticed Mikey wasn’t with us. “Oh no! Were’s my brother?! If he’s dead moms going to kill me!” I looked out the window to see him autographing some cds. I grabbed ray and walked down to. We leaned against the bus and started smocking. One fan girl ran to ray. She said she had her guitar in her car and asked if she could get it to be sighed. Ray said yes and we were there for about 10 more minutes until she got back. It actually looked like his guitar. He signed it and we left for the road.

Mikey gave me a lot of crap about knocking him down. It was a long night…

The next day we were on the road all day. Mikey usually doesn’t hold a grudge for this long. “Mikey why are you mad at me?” Mikey just shook his head. “Gerard you broke my best friends heart. How can you cheat on Lyn-z?” I was confused. “So your mad at me for cheating on someone who doesn’t even want me? Really?” Mikey nodded.
“She has been crying about you for the last 3 days. It’s getting annoying! It’s your fault man!” He looked serious and broke out in laughter. “I’ve just been moody! Don’t take it personal.” I nodded.

Me and frank betted on how long until ray realizes his guitar had a scratch on it. “Frankie you are so dead for scratching ray’s guitar!” Mikey yelled when he saw it. “Ray’s what?” Ray called and ran out. Who did what to my guitar!?” Me and Mikey pointed at Frank. Ray looked murderous.”It was an accident. Please don’t hurt me!” Mikey started playing ray’s guitar. “Mikey how’d you learn to play?” I asked. “I don’t know. I just started playing now.” It actually sounded good…One more thing Mikey’s good at that I’m not…

Ray started teaching mikey how to play cemetery drive on guitar and I sang to myself. It was a boring afternoon. We stopped once for smokes and that’s it. At least we got to stay at a hotel that night. I’ve been drinking out of my flask and need to refill it…

(hotel)

We finally stopped at a hotel and I was exhausted. I was helping mikey with his playing today. I sang and he played. I kept drinking from my flask today so it’s completely empty. I finally got a chance to refill it. It’s like happiness in a bottle! But I screwed up!


I just got done refilling it and I was walking to our rooms. I decided to go out for a smoke. I didn’t know Mikey was there. /I didn’t even see him walking to me.

“G-Gerard what’s that?” He said and pointed. I was speechless. He looked like he was going to cry. He grabbed it and threw it down. “YOU’RE A ALCHOLIC GERARD! You can’t just do that! You know that! I hate you!” He screamed and walked into the hotel. I needed a walk so I walked down the road.

I didn’t realize how long I was gone until Frank ran up to me and hugged me. “What?” is all I said. He punched me in the face. “Are you crazy!? Mikey is crying over you and you just run away! You’re the worst brother ever! Your coming back NOW! Mostly because I’m spending my night looking for a runaway drunk!” and he pulled me back to the hotel.

When we got there Mikey left the room so he didn’t have to see me. Ray and Bob yelled at me for an hour. “IT”S 4 OCLOCK IN THE MORNING! WE HAVE A GIG IN 13 HOURS! I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!” Mikey yelled and they stopped. They just gave me disgusted looks and went to sleep. I fell asleep so quickly I thought I was dead…

Frank saw I was crying to myself so he tried to help. He did help. He laid down with me and helped me calm down. He rubbed my arms and pushed the hair out of my face. I fell asleep with him next to me. I dreamt of waking up next to him… drams do come true. Kind of…

“GET UP YOU TWO!” Bob screamed and me and Frank shot up. “What?” We both screamed flopping down. “Get up. It’s time to leave!” I got up and groaned. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My eyeliner was running down my face from my blood shot eyes. I quickly Wiped off my face and changed my clothes. When I threw my jacket down something made a ‘ting’ sound. I pulled out the object from my pocket. I walked out in my new clothes and saw everybody look at me. I threw the flask into the trash and walked straight through the door. I wouldn’t screw my new life up.
It was to important to my family.

I walked on the bus to see frank sitting on the couch. I sat on the opposite couch in front of him. “Um… Thanks Frankie. You really helped me last night.” He got up and walked up to me. “No problem but if you start drinking like you did again I’m l
leaving the band. I’m sorry but I can’t watch you like that. I love you more- Ut-oh…” I was totally surprised. ”Y-You love me?” Frankie backed up quickly. “N-No” I smiled and got up. “Frankie-“He cut me off. “Gerard forget I said anything. He tried walking away but I pulled him back. “Frankie if you want to see if this will work I’ll try!”
He looked frightened and confused. Not what you would want to see after asking someone out… He just shook his head. “Not until your clean again. I’M sorry but I can’t handle that again.” He started letting tears go down his face. I let go of his arm and he walked to the back. “I’m sorry Frankie, don’t give up on me.” I whispered to myself.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
YAY! Ok If I don’t put chapters up for the other stuff is because I don’t have time…But I will try to update this!
Sign up to rate and review this story