Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Colorblind

One Person to Tell

by Katrina_Adams 4 reviews

Ryan ends up telling him. And 'him' may not be who you think it is.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-06 - 1255 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Ryan’s POV.

I didn’t want to let go. I didn’t know why, but hugging him just made me feel safe for some reason. And having him holding me, felt even better. It was a good feeling while it lasted, since I didn’t feel Brendon’s arms around me anymore. I didn’t want to make the moment awkward, so I dropped my arms from him too.

“So, what’s going on? I mean, I know something’s up,” Brendon says, as he looked at me. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. I wanted to tell him everything. About how upset I always am, how I have to deal with my father, how I have to pretend that we’re just friends and that nothing’s wrong. I looked down, shook my head twice, and then I heard Brendon sigh.

“Well, I can’t force you to tell me. But, will you eventually tell me?”

“I don’t know.”

“Pleeeeeeeeeease?”

I looked up at him, to see his pouty lips, and his puppy dog eyes. I felt the corners of my lips go up a bit, and then shrugged. “We’ll see.”

“Oh, well. Okay then. So, what do you want to do?”

I shrugged again. “It’s your house.”

“But you’re the guest.”

“Brendon, where’s your mom?”

“Working."

I sighed, as I looked down at my lap again. Brendon's parents were divorced so Brendon lived with his mom while his other siblings lived with his dad. Although, Brendon's mom was always working. The last time I saw her, was about a month ago. And still, it was like Brendon was raising himself. Which is hard to believe. Brendon was so childish.

"Hey, I gotta go. I promised my dad I'd be home before four o' clock," I said, as I started to get up from the couch.

"Oh. Okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow?" Brendon says, hopefully.

"Yeah sure. Maybe," I said, as I grabbed my guitar and started to leave Brendon's house. And at the same time I did, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I grabbed my phone, and saw that a new text message from Spencer.

Spencer; hey dude, can yu come over later?

yea, sure. wat time? I sent.

Two minutes later, I get another message from Spencer: I dunno, eight?

k I sent.

Ten minutes later, I arrived back at my house. God, this is frickin' killing me. Brendon is so fucking blind. My dad was in the living room, watching tv. Or just staring at the tv, in this case. The television was off, and he had a beer in his hand. I quickly made my way up to my room and closed the door, locking it as well. I didn't want to deal with my father right now too.

I placed my guitar case in the corner of my room and sighed. It was only four in the afternoon. In other words, it meant what the hell was I going to do for four hours? I could rant about how this all sucks. Play guitar. Write some lyrics. Hm, I thought.

I layed down on my bed, and set an alarm on my phone, fifteen before eight. Not that I needed the alarm because I always slept through it. I wanted some time to change to get ready to go to Spencer's. I counted sheep, and then counted backwards from a thousand. It usually helped me to go to sleep. Eight-hundred and twelve, and I was out like a light.

The ringtone of 'Yellow Submarine' woke me up eventually. I just wanted to lay in bed, and listen to the rest of the song. But I still had to get ready. I turned the alarm off, and got up from my bed, walking over to my closet.

I changed into some black skinny jeans, a Blink 182 short-sleeve, and my black sweater over that. It was just Spencer's house anyways. I wouldn't take off my sweater there, and I don't think he would actually tell me to take my sweater off. I went to the bathroom, and quickly put on my eyeliner, thin and dark lines underneath my eyes.

After I was content with the way I looked, I slid on my shoes, and opened my bedroom door, then made my way down the stairs, taking two at a time. I saw my dad, asleep on the couch. Of course, he always did that.

I quietly opened the door, and quietly closed it after I was out. Spencer's house wasn't that far, only like ten minutes away from my own. It was only a little dark out, and a bit cold, but not freezing.

I knocked on the door of Spencer's house when I arrived there, and was shortly opened by Spencer's mom.

"Hi Ryan," Spencer's mom greeted me with a smile, "Come on in, Spencer's up in his room."

"Okay, thank you," I said, smiling back at her. Then I walked up the stairs and down the hallway to Spencer's room. "Hey."

Spencer looked up and smiles. "Hey dude." Spencer was laying down on his bed, on top of his stomach, watching tv. "Over here." I walked over to Spencer's bed, and layed down on my stomach next to him.

"So, what's the special occasion?"

"What?"

"I mean, why did you invite me over?" I asked.

"Oh, no reason. Just thought we'd hang out," Spencer says, smiling as he then turnd his attentiobn back to the tv.

"Oh, okay." I said, and smiled a bit. Spencer was like my one and only best friend. Jon and Brendon were too. But Spencer was just always there. Ever since we were small, and we told each other everything. Everything. All our secrets. I felt that I should tell him. Right now. When there were no other people around. I knew for sure that Spencer wasn't going to judge me; Spencer wasn't the type of person to judge. "Hey Spence, can I tell you something?"

Spencer looks over at me and nods. "Yeah, what is it?"

"I..um.." I started, but then stopped. It was hard to say it. Spencer already knew I was gay, but he didn't know my feelings towards Brendon. I breathed in, and breathed out. "IlikeBrendonalot," I said quickly, as I looked down.

Spencer didn't say anything for the first six seconds, and then when I slowly looked up, he was smiling. "Finally! Dude! You finally tell me!"

What? "What?"

"Dude, you're so obvious. Jon and I knew the whole time."

You're kidding. "Damn," I said under my breath. "C'mon dude. It's just me and Jon. We're not gonna tell Brendon. We never did," Spencer says reassuringly.

"Okay, thanks. But..um. There's more to it..unless you and Jon haven't figured that out yet."

"Nope. That's all we know. Tell me what else."

I sighed, how the hell was I supposed to say this? I slowly sat up on Spencer's bed, and thankfully, so did Spencer. "C'mon Ry, what happened?" Spencer asks, with a bit of concern in his voice. I held my arm out towards Spencer. "Take it." I said, as I looked down at my lap. After two seconds, I felt Spencer's hands around my arm, and then I guessed he knew what he supposed to do. Because I felt my sleeve being pulled up.

---

Rate & Review for Chapter 6!! :) Sorry if my stories get posted late! But this is definitly not going to be a dead fiction. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story