Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the risk

the walk in

by JasmineSatchell 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-08 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 655 words

0Unrated
we ran home, hand in hand, me pulling him in the right direction.
"well open the door, i'm not magic i cant walk though walls" frank said winking at me.
i laughed at him and put my hand in my bag, to find i had only the back door key. God darn you mikey.
i grunted and frank gave me a funny look.
"well we are locked out" i said to frank. i looked in his eyes to see diserpointment but then i looked into his eyes a little to long and started to move in close. he smiled a leaned in, i tilled my head down ( because he is shorter then me, aww so cute) i just closed my eyes when he backed away. "tease" i yelled at him and turned away from him.
"well i dont think we are locked out, what about them keys you pulled out your bag?" frank smile turning me around and hugging me tight.
i didnt want the hug to end, but is grip on me started to loss, i moved in closer to him, to try and hint that i didnt want the hug to end but then i hear a cough. i knew who it was, god what was he doing back so soon, the bus stop must be closer then i thought.
"hello?" Mikey said, looking at the floor.
"ermm hi, do you have the key?" i said, looking at mikey.
"yeah" he said putting his hand into his poket, and pulled out the key and handed it to me.
i saw frank out the coner of my eye pull out his phone. he moaned in a sad way.
"sorry i have to go home, text me?" frank said with a devilish look in his eye.
"i dont have your number" i said looking at his writing on some paper
"here" he said handing me some paper with a number on it.
i opened the door for mikey to go in so i could say goodbye to frank. Mikey said thanks and bye to frank walked in the house. then i spun around to find that frank was walking home.
i was a little diserpointed that he didnt say bye, but i was more focused on what mikey thought.
i walked in an let the cool air hit me from the air conditioning which was always on. i think i said ahh or something because mikey came out from the kitchen to talk to me.
"so your gay?" mikey said to taking a bite of a green apple.
"ermm i think so, well i think more bi, but i dont know. there is just something about frank. sorry you had to see that mikey." i sad looking at the floor not wanting to see what he thought of me.
then he said something that shocked me,
"i'm fine with it because .." he said broking off, i looke dup at him to see what was wrong he was looking at the floor looking ashamed.
"because i'm gay too" mikey said.
"omg why didnt you tell me?" i said walking to him to give him a hug.
"because i am so stupid" mikey said running off to his room.
i mean two cups of coffee thinking of what he told me, why would he be ashamed of being gay. i mean i thought he was all up for gay rights. little brothers are so confussing.
i walked up to his room.
i knocked on the door twice, and opened the door, i saw mikey in the coner with his knees tuked under his chin.
"he mikey i got coffee" i said with a smile.
he took the mug and smiled at me. he had such a cute smile. wait no, i cant think them thought about my brother thats how it started with frank.


[/i know its short more on the way some more hardcore shit soon
Sign up to rate and review this story