Categories > Original > Humor > Tomi Is A Momi: Parts 1&2

Never Cry Over Spilled Blood

by HeIsNotUgly 0 reviews

Tomi is a Momi Parts 1-3 This "trilogy" consists of Tom and Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel, Various members from Escape The Fate and actual humans who's names have been kept secret so their ident...

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] [Y] - Published: 2011-04-08 - Updated: 2011-04-09 - 378 words

0Unrated
Everyone silenced.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!" Tom shrieked.
Bill went running in, "Spider! On the fridge!, Spider!" And so Bill squashed it.
"Thanks Bill, don't know what I would have done! Say, why is the fridge on the ground anyway?" Tom asked.
"Beats me!" Bill said, skipping off into the other room.
Brenda sat and waited on the couch. The room was empty, except for Brenda and Charlie sitting on the red couch, doing nothing, as usual. Tom grabbed baby Jack and squeezed his belly. Jack began to cry. Brenda looked at Tom.
"Nice going." She muttered quietly. "I think she's thirsty." Tom said, bringing Jack into the kitchen.
"Hey Bill? Did you put the fridge back up? Hey, and why is it all red and stuff?"
Bill then walked into the kitchen.
"Nope, but I can estimate why it's red." Bill said.
"Why?!" Tom asked.
"Maybe...the Koolaid spilled!"
Jack squealed out of a sudden burst of ecstatic joy.
"I think he wants Koolaid, get me a cup, Bill." Tom said, outstretching his hand for a cup.
Bill handed Tom a pretty pink cup with rainbows and ponies on it, Tom held it up against the fridge, waiting for the "Koolaid" to drip into the
cup.
drip.
drip.
drop.
drop.
After about 30 minutes of waiting for the mystery liquid to pour into the cup, it was halfway filled. Tom handed it to Jack and Jack sipped it. Then Jack gulped it down, crying for more.
"We don't have anymore Koolaid, Jack! Would you like some water?"
"NO!" Jack cried.
"Charlie?" Tom cried. Charlie came walking in, her arms folded.
"What?" she asked.
"Can you--"
"No!" Charlie interrupted.
"get Koolaid from the store for Jack? Cherry, preferably..."
Charlie rolled her eyes.
"Why not..." she mumbled, getting the car keys from her pocket.
"My life wasted on killing gay kids and buying Cherry Koolaid." she mumbled walking out the door and slamming it behind her. She took another look at the apartment she had just left, the room number was "66"
"No surprise." she mumbled, pressing the down button for the elevator.
Ding.
The door opens, and Charlie's wrath that has been building up inside of her is finally let out, forcing the victim into their impending doom.
Sign up to rate and review this story