Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

How Soon is Now?

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Meredith gets tricked into talking about babies by her beloved girlfriend, Judy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-04-09 - Updated: 2011-04-09 - 706 words - Complete

0Unrated
How Soon is Now?:

Judy just won't quit with the whole baby thing. I don't understand it at all. I do not want children. I don't really need them either. Do I?

I sat back in my chair in our apartment. My eyes trailed up to the ceiling. She's at it again. More baby talk. I can't seem to get her to shut up about it. I don't really know how to do that.

"Are you listening to me?" I heard Judy-bug ask me. I turned my attention back to my girlfriend.

"Hm?" I asked her. Her face was inches from mine, frowning at me. She shook her head at me.

"Unbelievable," she mumbled to herself. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" I asked. Judy frowned at me.

"This isn't going to go away," she said. "We have to talk about this now." I opened my mouth to complain, but Judy held up her finger to shut me up.

"No," she said quickly. "You are not going to put this off again. We are talking about this right now!" I sighed and threw up my hands.

"Fine," I mumbled.

"Good!" she said. "I want a baby." I only blinked at her.

"Why?" I asked. Her eyes began to do that twinkle I like so much. She's even starting to look like an excited little puppy.

"I always wanted to be a mother," she said. "I studied about how to be one throughout my school. I even raised baby dolls as my children. I just really wanted to be a mother." My face went flat after that story once again.

"Uh-huh," I said. Judy's face was just inches from my face. I backed up.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?" I asked.

"What do you think?" my girlfriend asked. I shrugged my shoulders at her.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked. "I don't want children." She began to frown at me.

"Why not?" she whimpered.

"I'm not mother material," I reasoned with her. She gave me that cute little smile.

"Aw, that's not true!" my girlfriend said. I gave her a strange look.

"Really now?" I challenged.

"Yeah," she said with a nod. I narrowed my eyes at her. I smell manipulation somewhere in this conversation. Time to put up my guard.

"How?" I countered. Judy-bug started to cuddle up on me and nuzzling my ear. I really need to fight her off, but that's going to be hard to do that against a pretty girl like her.

"You are a strong person," she whispered. "Strong and gentle." I slowly begin to shut my eyes. Oh, this is manipulation in its highest form. I know I am supposed to be fighting back, but she's driving the hook in just right in the middle of this discussion.

"Really now?" I asked.

"Uh-hm," she murmured as she gently rubbed on my shoulders. "You were good with those kids at that camp that we had to do for grade last summer."

"Mmm."

Her hands slowly moved down to my chest and softly clutched my breasts. "You even have a high sense of discipline and beliefs in family."

"Do I?"

"Yes. I think you would make a great mother." She kept rubbing my breasts while she kissed around my neck and shoulders. My eyes stayed tightly shut. I can't find a good argument to throw back in her cute little face. I'm too relaxed to plan a strategy. Relaxed and happy. I've got to end this before I get tricked into agreeing to something that she coursed me into. Inch by inch I reach up to push her off of me, but I feel Judy-bug pushing my hands down with a mother's touch. Can't... fight... her...

I broke down and sighed after all of my mental efforts.

"I'll think about it," I said as I forced my chest downwards. Judy-bug threw her arms around my shoulders and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks baby," she whispered. I heard her giggle and run down the hall to our bedroom. I jerked my eyes open and look around behind me.

She's gone.

What the hell just happened?

Do You Remember When I was a Bird and You Were a Map?
Sign up to rate and review this story