Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look alive, Sunshine.

Woah, new killjoys!

by longstocking 0 reviews

The gang gets bigger, by an unexpected arrival.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-09 - Updated: 2011-04-09 - 420 words

0Unrated
Blue Flares POV:
I looked at the spray painted van and the people inside. They looked....Familiar. I shrugged and looked at Plum Murder, who had a quizzical look on her face, ray gun in hand, ready to fire. Then the door to the van opened and a plume of smoke emerged from it, letting us see only figures... then one of them emerged from the smoke... A bottle blonde girl, who looked our age, with a small gang behind her now. The blonde was wearing a leather jacket, with a plain green t shirt underneath. I have to say...her dress sense is...different...cause I know for sure you’re not meant to have yellow jeans with a green shirt! I sighed and looked at the others. They all looked vaguely decent. But you could tell the blonde was the leader of the pack. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and held out her hand toward me. “Yellow Detonator. Nice to meet you.” I nodded “I’m Blue Flare.” I shook her hand in return, maybe a little too forcefully... because I noticed her wince. She looked Plum Murder up and down, then shook her hand. “Nice to meet you.” She didn’t seem to appreciate Plum Murder as much as she did the rest...
Partys POV:
I Looked at Plummy. Then at Blue Flare. Then, at the new girl stood infront of Plummy. There was some definite competition now... I noticed Plummy look at me, then look away shaking her head. I just wanted to go over there and hug her, possibly ...but there is no way she’d go for me...I mean...anyways. Moving on from my fail of a love life and back to reality. Plummy took Yellow Dynamite into the shack.....practically accepting her into the gang in a heartbeat. I sighed and followed them inside. I don’t trust this new girl...I really don’t...

Yellow Detonators POV:

The shack was small and inconspicuous. It made a good base...I decided to befriend these people...They could be a great team. New surroundings, new people, new...everything. I smiled and sat on a chair, putting my combat booted feet on the table. “So...This is where you guys hang...Nice.” I looked at their open mouths. “Close your mouths people! You don’t wanna attract flies!” I laughed and looked at them all. I shook my head “Geez...You guys...” I made myself right at home there. I liked it.
Sign up to rate and review this story