Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Picture Me Broken

Picture Me Broken

by Katrina_Adams 3 reviews

Brendon sells himself on the internet. Ryan buys him. What Brendon doesn't know, is that Ryan and his family are cannibals.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2011-04-05 - Updated: 2011-04-05 - 1080 words

4Original
Brendon didn't think it was stupid. What he did wasn't wrong. At least that's what he thinks. What happened was, that he accidentally broke one of the windows in his bedroom. His parents yelled at him, grounded him for two weeks, and demand that Brendon was responsible for paying for it. Just like any other parents would do.

It's just that he couldn't take it anymore. It always happened. Brendon makes a mistake, gets yelled at, grounded. It happens too often now. He angles the camera in front of him, and sighs as he took a picture of himself. Within half an hour, he had his picture up, his name, and age. He put the price up, for what he thought it would take to fix the window. Which was nearly around a hundred dollars. He could just leave his wallet out on the bed if it costs any more than that, and his parents could just take what they needed.

Brendon kept his computer on, and layed down on his bed. Looking at the computer screen every now and then, to see if he was bought. Only one question crossed his mind; Who would want to buy him?

He could be somebody else's problem, other than his parents. And once he was bought, he belonged to whoever bought him, and not his parents. His parents had no power over him after he was bought. Now all Brendon had to do was wait.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-


"I want a new pet!" Ryan exclaims, walking throughout the house, until he bumped into Pete.

"We already have one. Go play with Dylan," Pete says, as he gently pushed Ryan aside, and continued walking down the hallway and into his room.

"Noo, Dylan doesn't play nice. He scratched me yesterday," Ryan says, in a whining tone. "And besides, I wasn't talking about an animal. I want a human pet."

"What. Dylan's not enough for you?" Jon questions, as Dylan jumped onto Jon's lap.

Ryan glares at Jon, and turns his attention back to Pete. "Listen Ry, I don't think we can have another human pet. Remember what happened with the other one? We can't risk having them finding out what we are, what we do, and then running away to tell the police. It almost happened once, and I don't want it to happen again," Pete says.

"Okay then. We can have them locked in the house, and if they do end up telling the police, do you think they are going to believe the kid? We'll own them, and we'll just make something up," Ryan says.

Pete nods, as if he was seeming to consider it. "Well, let's go take a look," Pete says finally.

Ryan smiles brightly, as he skipped over to where the computer was, which was in the corner of Pete's room. He sat down in the rolling chair in front of the computer, and logged onto eBay.

"Hey, isn't that the website where we get all the good knives from?" Pete asks, looking at the website.

Ryan smiles, nodding. "Mhm.." Ryan says, as he then searched for people to buy. "See? Look!" Ryan exclaims as he scrolls down slowly, looking at people on sale. It took longer than they thought. It was hard to pick one. Ryan was a picky person, so it was hard to choose one. Too fat, too thin. Too ugly. Too small, too tall.

"Mm..Pete, look at this one," Ryan says dreamily, as he clicked on one of the pictures of a teenage boy with dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a perfect body. He wasn't fat, definitely not fat. Thin, but definitely not too thin. Pale face, and he looked slightly sad. He wasn't smiling, but his eyes weren't full of hate. He was simply beautiful..or at least that's what Ryan thought. "His name is Brendon Urie.." Ryan says slowly. Ryan took a look at his age, and smirks a bit. This boy was two years younger than Ryan was.

"Pete! I want him!" Ryan chimes, as he looks up at Pete, and tugs on Pete's arm. "Okay, okay. We'll get him then, but you're the one that has to take care of him," Pete says sternly, looking at Ryan.

Ryan nods quickly. "Okay, okay," Ryan says, as he auctioned for that boy he had chosen.

They had stayed up all night, making sure that no one would outbid them. Fortunately, nobody did. "Thank you Pete!" Ryan exclaims, as he hugged onto the older male. "Yeah, yeah," Pete says, hugging Ryan back.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Seven in the morning. Brendon rubs his eyes, as he slowly woke up, and yawns, sitting up on his bed. He walks over to his computer, and smiles. Someone had bought him. They had sent him a message, containing their house address too. Finally, Brendon thought. He would finally leave his parents' home. The money would get sent in the mail, and Brendon wouldn't be here anymore. He quickly grabbed his suitcase, packing his clothes. Half an hour later, after he was done making sure he had everything he would need, he grabbed his sweater and slipped it on.

7:52am. Brendon was ready to go. His parents were still sleeping, so he easily just open the door and leave. After writing down the house address on his hand, he snuck out of the house with his suitcase. He had taken twenty bucks with him. But that money was for transportation only. Unless he had some left over. Then he could buy something to eat along the way. But Brendon was too excited to meet his new family, so hunger was completely out of his mind. Two buses, and a lot of walking, and then he was there.

The house was somewhat hidden behind tons of trees. Near a river. Brendon walked down the narrow dirt trail, which was also hidden behind trees. He watches the river flow, as he walked. I can't believe I actually did this, Brendon thought. He turns around, and his eyes widen. He couldn't see the city buildings, mostly because the trees here were tall. He couldn't hear the sounds the cars and trucks made. This place was completely deserted. Fifteen minutes later, and Brendon stopped in front of a house.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Rate and Review for another chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story