Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Shockwave Current

Violet takes a stand.

by Unicorns-are-real 5 reviews

Tim is just about to regret everything he has ever done... (quite strong violence and language) xo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-04-11 - Updated: 2011-04-11 - 709 words - Complete

3Original
First of all, I wanna say thankyou to all you amazing readers and reviewers; I'm nearly at 1400 views! :D xo Also, I wanna say hi to FlyingSmoke and I hope she enjoys the chapter!
Keep R&R'ing, you are all awsome people! :P xoxo


Violet Rage's POV.

Shit, fuck, shit! I mentally cursed; we were lost. Not two minutes into our search for Shockwave and me and Destruction were lost! I wouldn't have minded if we were with the guys but we had all split off into teams of two so as to cover more ground.

"Violet?" Destruction whispered, her breath appearing in little wisps of white as we prowled down the alleyway, puddles splashing softly as we walked. I sighed,
"Not now Battery, we gotta find the guys."
"But Violet!" She genuinely sounded spooked so I turned to see her staring up at a window ledge far above our heads. I followed her gaze, peering into the darkness.
"Destruction, I don't see anythin--" I was cut off as a black figure dropped from the ledge and landed on the floor in a crouch, one hand on the ground.

"Hey, Jenny, did ya miss me?" The voice purred and my stomach dropped to my feet.

"T-Tim?" I asked, horrified as he stepped out into the soft glow of the few street lamps scattered around us. His emerald eyes glinted visciously as he looked me up and down and he smiled malevolently,
"My, my, Jennifer. Haven't changed one bit have you?"
I cringed at his voice and that only made the creepy bastard grin more, his little white teeth flashing like daggers. He stepped closer and I shuffled back, my heart pounding madly. My fingers instinctivly gripped around my blade and my body tensed, waiting for his move to arrive.
"Come on, bitch." I snarled. "If ya want some you gotta come get some." I brandished my blade, Ricky, in front of his face and he just laughed, a sick smile on his perverted lips.
"I like my girls fiery." He purred, "Makes them more fun..."

"Then your gonna love me!" Destruction cried as she stepped out from the shadows behind him and slammed him round the back of the head with a metal rod. Tim stumbled backward, completely disorientated. "Nobody! And I mean NOBODY, hurts my friends! Especially dickheads like YOU!"

Destruction went to swing the pole again when Tim grabbed it in a vice like grip.
"C'mere you little bitch!" Tim snapped and wrenched the weapon out of Destruction's hands. Destruction shrieked as Tim swung at her, catching her in the stomach, winding her. I kicked his feet from under him and he toppled to the ground, the pole clattering from his reach. I straddled his stomach and slammed my fist into his face again and again.

"I'm gonna make you regret everything you ever did to me, Tim. You're just a fucked up pervert and you make me fucking sick!" I mashed my fist into his face again and his head snapped sideways. I took Ricky and placed the sharp point to his throat, forcing his chin up as far as it would go. He laughed manically, spitting blood from his grinning mouth and he suddenly snatched up his arms, closing his hands around my neck. He pressed his fingers into my exposed windpipe, constricting the air and I began to gasp, my breathing laboured and the amounts of air getting smaller and smaller.
I was lightheaded and the world started to spin, I pressed the blade further.
"Just....die...." I whispered and rammed the blade up. Tim's eyes widened as the knife penetrated his skin and forced its way into his skull. His body juddered and bucked and blood poured down my fingers, hands, and wrists. His strangulating hold fell limp and I rolled off him, sucking in oxygen greedily.

Tim's chest froze and his body became rigid, blood gushing from his bruised and severed neck. Destruction scrabbled to her feet and pressed two trembling fingers against Tim's chin. She looked at me with terrified eyes.

"H-he's dead..."

I stared at Tim's corpse with cold, empty eyes; no regret, no compassion. That bastard of a man deserved what he got.

Finally, Tim was dead at last...
Sign up to rate and review this story