Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Living with the enemy

A lesson in love

by BeccaBAM 1 review

Their relationship continues, please read and let me know what you think xx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-04-13 - Updated: 2011-04-13 - 1620 words

0Unrated
We knew Mikey had cottoned on to us by now but we just didn’t care. Every night we’d all say goodnight to each other Bell would go in her room, Mikey would go in his and I’d go down into the basement. I’d wait a good twenty minutes then sneak up the stairs and into my old room where Bell would be waiting sat on the edge of my bed with a soft smile on her lips.
“Hey you” she whispered as I moved closer to her.
“Hey, I missed you”
“you were gone for a couple of minutes”
“but still, it felt so long” she just laughed and pulled me onto the bed. “I’m so glad I can sleep up here again .. I keep asking mum to get me a bed in the basement but she wont”
“So really your just using me to sleep on a bed instead of an airbed?” she was pretending to be serious but I could hear the laugh in her voice. For the past couple of nights I’d had the worst sleep ever, not that I minded. The reason being me and Bell would just sit and talk all night, never getting bored of each others company and when she got tired she’d just use my chest as a pillow and slowly drift off leaving me lying there with a huge smile on my face messing with her hair. “Your mums back soon” she mumbled messing with my fingers.
“I know .. She said she’d be back on Friday”
“you won’t have to sleep downstairs anymore then” I frowned as I realised what she meant. I’d have my bed back because Bell wouldn’t be staying here anymore, she’d be back at home; in her own bed.
“I .. but ..” she smiled and kissed me
“I’ll still see you silly, you hired me to sell your merchandise remember .. So you’ll see me at least once a week. And if your mum gives me this job or an internship then I’ll see much more of you”
“I hope I see you more than just once a week”
“me too .. And we will if that’s what you want” she stared at the ceiling softly chewing her bottom lip.
“What’s wrong?”
“What if your mum doesn’t like us dating? Or whatever you call this” I frowned slowly
“I don’t see why she wouldn’t”
“she might see it as I’ve taken advantage of you, used living her to seduce you” she giggled cutely and looked up at me.
“I’ll talk to her, I can’t help that we made love in the front room”
“made love?” she giggled again making my cheeks burn “what are you some kind of girl?”
“No … no I just ..”
“it’s sex Gerard”
“no no it’s not”
“I think it is”
“no .. sex is just well … it’s just doing it and not caring about it. Not feeling anything about the other person or the thing you’ve just done. So no. It wasn’t just sex. It was making love”. Bell went very quiet and then sat up slowly so she was level with me.
“That’s really how you feel?”
“Absolutely” she smiled slowly and sat on her knees pulling me onto mine and kissing me like she had that night.
“I feel the same. Your right it wasn’t sex, it meant a lot more to me than that .. I just didn’t have anything to compare it to and I didn’t really think about it like that. I’m sorry”
“No, don’t be sorry. I was just having my feminine moment” I laughed sliding my arms around her waist and kissing down her neck. “Ask Frank, he’ll tell you how bad I can get about this sort of stuff” she smiled and kissed me again.
“We’d best get some sleep, we’ve not had any proper sleep all week” I nodded and lay down holding her tightly in my arms, resting my head on hers. “Goodnight Gerard” she whispered on my chest.
“Goodnight B” I whispered back smiling.

I hated Frank. Making me go shopping with him all day because B told him she might have a potential friend for him. We must have been in every shop, looked at every item they had for him to choose the thing he looked at first. It was now four o’clock and he’d wasted some of the little time me and B had left to spend together before my mum got home. I walked through the door and dropped my car keys into the glass bowl Bell had bought so I wouldn’t lose them as much; it actually worked really well. And the time I usually spent looking for them was now spent lay on the floor outside her room listening to her sing in the shower through the gap at the bottom of the door. “Hey!” I shouted hoping to hear her run down the stairs like she usually did now when I came back from somewhere but there was nothing. I walked into the front room feeling a little confused to find Mikey sat on the couch looking as though he’d just been slapped. “Hey you .. What’s up?” I asked slowly sitting down at the side of him.
“Mum’s back” he mumbled as she walked through the door.
“Gerard!” she said throwing her arms around me. “Did you miss me?”
“Where’s Bell?” she pulled away slowly when she realised I wasn’t hugging her back.
“Oh .. Well I sent her home, I’m back now so there was no need for her to stay”.
“Don’t you need to go through her designs and talk about her job?”
“We did all that honey, don’t worry”
“so when is she back?” my mum laughed and hugged me again.
“Oh I have missed you”
“When’s she coming back mum?” I could hear the slight panic in my voice now but I couldn’t control it; I hadn’t gotten to say goodbye, get her number or even her address. She wasn’t supposed to come home early and ruin what we had.
“She isn’t darling .. She didn’t get the job”

“Hi this is B, leave a message after the beep”
“Bell, it’s Gerard. I know you didn’t give me your number and I know I had no right getting it from my mums files but I had to. I just wanted to know what’s happening. Mum said you didn’t get the job, but when I told her about the merch you did for us and showed her she said she didn’t know about all that. I told her about us B. Granted she wasn’t too impressed that we did what we did on her rug but she’s happy for us and she said the jobs yours if you want it. She only said no because she thought you’d ignored me and Mikey for the whole time but when me and Mikey told her how lovely you’d been she realised how much you’d done for us. Please B, pick up the phone I’m mad about you. Scratch that I’m in lo”
To hear the message again please press one now
“B, he was going to say he was in love with you”
“I tried ringing back and there was no answer, stupid machine cutting him off .. Who knew it had a cut off time”
“Just go round there then!”
“But …. I can’t just show up at his house. I don’t know what I’m going to say to him”
“You tell him that you love him too! You know you do, he’s all you’ve gone on about for days. I know more about your sex life than I do about my own. Now go”. My best friend is very bossy, but she’s also lovely that’s why I’m going to introduce her to Frank on Friday.
“I could just wait until Friday”
“Don’t you dare! Go now!” and with that she hung up leaving me sat on my bed frowning at the phone. I slowly typed in the number I knew off by heart because of how many times I’d tried it in the last two days.
“Hi this is Gerard, I can’t answer right now; probs at band practice. Leave a message and I’ll get back to you”
“Hi Gerard, it’s me again. Bell. I’m going to come over .. Is that ok? Erm .. Well I’ll be about half an hour. If you don’t want me to ring me back?” I hung up leaving the 20000th message on his voicemail. Hopefully he’d get this one and call me back.

I opened the door and there she stood. Looking so beautiful in a stunning black dress and heels. “Hey you” I mumbled blushing at how dumb struck I sounded.
“Hey”
“You want to come in?” I asked stepping out of the way so she could come in but she shook her head slowly. “Oh ..” she slowly turned a little on her heel and pointed to the cab that was parked up behind her. “Oh, are you going somewhere nice?”
“I’m taking you out” she smiled “go get ready, I need to speak to your mum” a smile grew on my face and before I could stop myself I was kissing her. She was back and I was so happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story