Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Bold Face Texts

by jadesohma 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-14 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 1227 words

1Funny
"Deviiin! Devin!" A quick jab to my arm.

"W-What?!" I stammer, looking all around the class room.

Frank giggled. "You fell alseep. Again."

"Oh. Right." I rub my eyes. You can't bame me! I was up at 3:45 to pack the car.

"Ms. Igoe! Mr. Iero! Shut your mouths!" The teacher-whos name I don't know- yelled. I quickly shut up. No need to call my daddy!

My mind wonders since I'm not paying any attention, I think back to waiting for Gerard in the bathroom. "Because one I can see and the other I want to." I must know more... Write a note! Duh! Stupid Devin.

I take out a scrap of paper and scrible down on it. Hey, I have a question to ask you. I pass it over the seat to him. He quickly wrote his reply. Yeah?

Don't get offended, pleaseee?

Kay?

Do you like Gerard?

....

I'm so sorry! You don't and your offended! I'm so sorry! Please for give me! I don't want to screw up my new friendship!

No. Your right, actually... I'm happy I finally have someone to talk to about it:)

My mouth drops. He silently laughs and takes the paper. You okay? and please dont tell anyone... I'm not out of the closet yet... I slap the paper away from him.

Yeah! I wont tell! I'll just smile alot when I see you two is all:) I wish you all the best, Gerard is hot!

Thanksss

The same soft ringing went off and Frank crumpled up the paper. As we walked out the threw it in the waste basket. "So now you know..." He said, blushing.

I squeal and give him a hug. Yay! First day here and I've already made a best friend! As I walk with my best friend. the small group begins to gather. First Bob joined us, followed by Ray and lastly the Way brothers together. Gerard might have skiped his last class. I know he wasn't in there with my and Frank.

"Well, well, well, look at Devin all happy and smily. What did two do in class?" Gerard asks.

Me and Frank looked at eachother. "Nothing." We said together, which I think made Gerard unnerved.

"So devin, we're all hanging out at Mikey's, wanna come?" Ray asked me.

"Um, I need to know how far it is from my house." I say, taking out my phone, seeing if it's not totally dead. Ooooh, two bars.

"Where do you live?"

"2109 Cemetery Drive."

"That's the next street over! Your coming!" Frank says.

"Okay let me text my dad.." I quickly type the small text: Going to a friends;P Don't wait up! of course, in mere seconds, he writes back thats great that you made a friend.

Yeah dad, he lives on the next street over

HE?!

Yes, bye dad

He wrote back but I ignored him, rolling my eyes. "I can come." I smile.

"Good!" Mikey says. He quickly looks over to Gerard. "Gee! We wont have enough seats in the car!" He said looking worried.

"So she'll sit on someones lap, who cares?" Gerard shruged.

"Glad you care about my safty Gerard!" I say flatly.

"Your welcome. And stop calling me Gerard. Gee to friends, Gerard Arthur way to teachers, and Dumbass to parents." Gerard- Gee, said with a smile.

"Good to know!"

"Shut up and get in the car." Bob said. Hey! What do ya know? A black hoodless car is in front of me. Now please, mercy me, I don't know a type of car from the next. Sorry guys!

"Oh...Okay!" I look inside the car. Ray, Mikey, or Bob. Imma go with Mikes! I jump over the door to land on Mikey's lap.

"Hello, may I help you?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yes, be my seat belt." I say taking his arms around my waist and locking his fingers together. "Mikey your an awesome car seat."

"Um, yeah, thanks." He staggers, his face red. Aw he's so adorable.

"Hey Devin? You like scary movies?" Frank asks.

"Nope! Why do you guys like them?" They all look at eachother and laugh.

"They love them. And I shit my pants every time." Frank said.

"Oh come on Frankie you love them and you know it." Gerard laughed, nuging Frank in the arm. I couldn't help but notice the huge smile on his face when Gerard called him Frankie. Or the way Frank looks at him.

"Ugh we're not watching them are we?" I ask, griping Mikey's arm just thinking about blood, gore, and scary masks.

"Yep. All of our colection. We have from Scream to Paranormal Activity 2. Thank god for the weekends!" Ray cheered.

"Don't you have something funny? Like Get Smart?" I give an edging smile, hoping they get the hint that I don't want to watch their marathon.

"Yeah. I'm saving it to burn next Tuseday." Gerard stated.

"NO! NO! NO! I LOVE GET SMART!" I yell. No! Just no!

He just laughs at me and parks. I look around the small house. They all look the same. Small porch and metal railings. Nothing that sticks out. But then again, it's the Way house hold. The inside must be awesome. And it must be tricked out durring Halloween.
--------------------

Frank and I let out another scream. While we scream, they laugh. At the movie! I turn quickly into Mikeys shoulder, not watching the joy of that womens heart being ripped out of her body. I dig deeper between Mikey's back and the sofa just so I couldn't hear the bloodly murder screams. Literally. The faintness of the scream ended and I look up. Credits where showing now.

"Oh, come on. That one was that scary!" Bob laughed and me, a mess from all the digging into the cushions.

"Bull shit!" I snap. "That was scary!"

"Whimp."

"Shut the fuck up! Geeeee Bob's being mean to me!" I whine, leaning on his and hitting him in the arm. I let my eyes shift over to his other side. Fank cuddled up to him and his arm around him. I think someone has a chance!

"Both of you shut it." Ray complained, bringing us each a cup of coffee. It's faster since they have the coffee machine with the packets. Just put it in and you have coffe! Best invention ever.

"Not that I have a probablem with it, just, do you guy drink anything other than coffee?" I ask looking into my cup that smells like toffe.

"No." They all say at once.

"Oh."

"Yeah, so you staying over tonight?" Mikey asked.

"I'll inform my father right now." I say with a smile. taking out my cell, since that went so well the last time!

Hey daddyyyy? Imma sleep over here. That okay with you beause you love me and know I wont try and thing and If they do I'll leave right away even though they're not that kind of guys:)

Devin Jane! DOn't you want to be with me on your first night here?

no. (not the house)

-.- fine come home at 12.

THANK YOU DADDY!

I look up from my phone smiling. "I'm staying!"
---
Ooooo sleep over! More night mares for Devin. HOW'D YOU GUYS LIKE IT?!:) Please tell me! and check out some of my other stories if you want! Love you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story