Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Your Hopeless Dreams and Your Hopeless Hair!

by XxEddieexX 1 review

It hurt, the blackouts hurt. Those blue eyes would shine and sometimes I'd swear I was blind, the blackouts reminded me of those eyes her eyes. So yeah I suck at fan fics but please read, rate & ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-14 - Updated: 2011-04-14 - 999 words

1Ambiance
Your Hopeless Dreams and Your Hopeless Hair!

"Frank, Mr Iero, MR IERO" the therapist sighed as I rubbed my knees with my hands "Mr Iero do you know why your here?" I looked up she was edging towards me the glasses at the end of her nose about to fall off. Like a school child I shook my head "can I go now?" I muttered "I'm afraid not, you witnessed something traumatic. It's normal for this to happen" This? what was she referring to the blackouts? Or the emotional breakdowns? And the traumatic 'incident' well I was glad I was there, I was there for her (not the therapist, doofus) i couldn't even bring myself to think her name. "Mr Iero you watched your wife kill your lover and then herself, does that not affect you?" I rocked in my chair only one death had affected me, only one. 

~18 months before~

"Seeya later dude" I called to my best friend Gerard as I left the club it was around midday and I was just off for my lunch break but Gerard only worked the morning shifts so I wouldn't see him until tomorrow. I walked out onto the street it was a rough part of Jersey mainly industrial buildings apart from a few bars, the club and then the one strip club a couple of blocks down. It was one of those places where there was nobody around at midday maybe a few hobos and prostitutes but that was it. I never went far for lunch just down the street to the only half decent bar in the area, I walked slowly the black hoodie I was wearing hanging off me like a sack and my black jeans were on tight. I wasn't walking for long when I heard the scream "Get off you asshole!" 

The voice wasn't familiar it had a southern twang to it but it was female, a prostitute not being paid enough or something I thought and carried on walking. Then I heard it again "Help!" I felt bad she sounded young maybe only a few years younger than me but what would my wife say? I stared down at my ring finger. Fuck it the girl was in trouble, I spun round and listened for the cry for help again and there it was. I followed the voice down a dark alley where I saw them a tall bald guy stood over a small woman who was up against the wall trying to scream. "look you either come work for us or I'll leave you here for the dogs to eat you" he spat his hands all over her "dude if the girl says no leave her alone" I smirked. "what do you want Faggot?" the guy asked turning around I realised who or what he was, I'd seen him around he worked for one of the gangs I think it was the Barakats I'm not sure. "leave her alone dude" I said stepping back a little and seeing the girl for the first time, she was beautiful and I knew I shouldn't say it but she could sure give my wife a run for her money. 

The girls hair was blue and her bangs came half way over her eyes which were also blue and big they reminded me of blue smarties but I tried not to think about my sugar addiction right now. I saw the heavy black makeup around the girls eyes and looked down to see her in a black corset and glittered panties, this girl was obviously a stripper but a girl in need none the less. The bald guy was staring at me now he was about 6'4 and I was around 5' 4" and inside I was shitting myself but I couldn't run away now. Bam he punched me in the face knocking me to the floor then turning to the girl and throwing her against the wall "I'll be back whore and you can tell your boss Sykes I'll be seeing him real soon" he boomed before running off. I got to my feet and walked over to the girl who was sat against the wall her head between her knees "hey he's gone" I tried to make her feel safe as I reassured her he was indeed gone and she looked up at me no tears in her eyes but I could see there was alot of pain there. I held out my hand and helped her up "drink?" I asked gesturing towards the bar I was headed to, the girl just nodded and walked slowly behind me. 

Once inside the bar I sat down in a booth far at the back the girl sat with me and removed the jacket she had wrapped around herself showing off her mass amount of cleavage and the corset that supported it. "Thank you" she muttered playing with her electric blue hair "it was nothing" I said staring at the menu "so erm...you work for Sykes?" I asked staring at her anxiously god she was hot (Frank stop your a married man! I thought). She had pale skin which looked bruised in places and her lips were a pale pink, I could see faint freckles on her nose and there was a mole just on her left temple but it was her eyes. They popped like fire crackers as they danced around the room. The girl nodded "I'm Frank by the way I actually work at the club just round the corner from your erm..." I didn't exactly know what she would want me to call it but it seemed to make her giggle which was amazingly cute. "I'm Jordaine" she stated putting out her hand and I shook it, her southern accent was almost as beautiful as herself. I wonder if that's why Barakats guys were so interested, southern hospitality and all that. 




Hey so it's a shit start but rate & review tell me what you think...
Sign up to rate and review this story