Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The kids from yesterday.

The kids from yesterday.

by ONotz 1 review

Not a oneshot! Will finish!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-04-17 - Updated: 2011-04-17 - 1147 words - Complete

1Original
“It just…It wont…Please just…MOM! LISTEN! I know you don’t like him but what’s done is done…Goodbye.” Lyn-z said sliding to the floor crying. Gerard walked through the door and stopped. He raced over and helped he up. “I am leaving you.” She said and grabbed her bags. He just stood there. Gerard had sadness in his eyes. When she closed the door behind her he whispered a very confused “Why?”

The next day Gerard went to Frank’s. He opened the door with a smile on his face. “sup Gee! Haven’t seen you in at least 3 days! How’ve you been?” Frank said happily. He stood there looking at him. He tilted his head to the side. “Frank I actually have no idea at all.” He said and Frank let him in. “What are you talking about?” Frank asked. “Lyn-z left. I found her on the floor. When I helped her up she left.” He said with no emotion an his face. “We have a show tomorrow and im going to start it with something different. You choose!” He said with no emotion and walked out.

Gerard was depressed. He didn’t show it. That night he didn’t eat a thing. Nor the next day until a hour before the set. He had a skittle and a cigarette. A skittle. It was a red one (YUM) and he gave the rest to Ray. Ray looked at him. “Did you just eat one skittle and give me the rest?” Ray asked and Gerard met the fan who got backstage passes. She also got to pick the first song. “The kids from yesterday.” She said and Gerard nodded.

Bob started playing his part and everything started. Gerard barely moved. His voice was enough emotion for the crowd and that was it.



Well now this could be the last of all the rides we take
So hold on tight and don't look back
We don't care about the message
Or the rules they make
I'll find you when the sun goes black





The fan realized this and got upset. Gerard was depressed and she was going to fix it.
She grabbed Frank’s mic and sang by him. He just watched and sang. She smiled and motioned to the mic.



And you only live forever in the lights you make
When we were young, we used to say
That "you only hear the music when your heart begins to break"
Now we are the kids from yesterday




He said with a little more emotion. She sang harder. She started getting tired but didn’t stop.




All the cameras watch the accidents and stars you hate
They only care if you can bleed
Does the television make you feel the pills you ate?
Or every person that you need to be




He let out a tear

'

Cause you only live forever in the lights you make
When we were young we used to say
That "you only hear the music when your heart begins to break"
Now we are the kids from yesterday

He said with a lot of emotion and smiled at her.

Today, today
We are the kids from yesterday
Today, today

Here we are and we don't stop breathing
Yell it out 'til your heart stops beating
We are the kids from yesterday
Today

'Cause you only live forever in the lights you make
When we were young we used to say
That "you only hear the music when your heart begins to break"
Now we are the kids from yesterday
We are the kids from yesterday
We are the kids from yesterday
We are the kids from yesterday
Today, today




“Guys I will be right back!” He said running for the girl who was walking off stage. “Hey…” She said. “hey! Thank you for helping me.” Gerard said and kissed her cheek. He turned and ran back on stage. The band got called off and she was getting yelled at by a staff person.

“You probably screwed something up kid.” She didn’t cry or laugh, she looked at him sternly.

“Gerard has feeling like the rest of us. If someone didn’t go out there to help he probably wouldn’t of sang the rest. Gerard’s is a person too! You can’t suspect any different because he’s good at singing! He has saved so many live, but I chose to save his!” She said looking the staff person in the eyes. She was only 27 or so. The 40 year old staff person turned and walked away.

Frank turned to the girl. “You knew you could get in trouble right?” He said and the girl nodded. “Yes dad. But Gerard looked hopeless.” She whispered. “YOU’RE FRANK”S KID?” Gerard yelled. Frank face palmed himself.


“Wait you didn’t tell them?” She said slackly. They turned towards him. “You had a kid?” Mikey said. Frank shook his head. “Don’t worry. I’ll leave. It’s not like mom will take me in. I have no where else to go!” She screamed and he looked annoyed. “You put this on yourself!” He screamed back. Her face went dark and disappointed. “You think I’m a disappointment for that? I got kicked out of school for him doing that to me dad. I didn’t even want to.” Her voice cracked. Then she whispered. “Bye Frank.” And turned to walk away. She was almost out the door when Gerard put his hand on her shoulder.
He handed her his number “Call me in a hour and I’ll let you stay with me. Not like that but you helped me. I want to help you. Okay?” He said and she smiled. “Thank you.”

When he got back Mikey was talking to Ray. Bob was staring at a slumbering Frank. Gerard threw water on him. Not loose water. Not at all. He threw the bottle with the water in it. It him square in the mouth. He screamed and flailed before falling off the couch. “How could you! First you don’t tell us and then you make it look like she’s a disappointment! What kind of father are you!?” Gerard screamed. He got up and punched Gerard in the face. “How do you know what a good father is? Lyn-z walked out with your kid and you haven’t tried to get Bandit back!” Frank said. Well more screamed. Getting up clutching his face he walked up to Frank. “You didn’t tell you bes-family about having a kid? What kind of monster are you?” He whispered while staring in franks eyes. Frank shook his head. “I only found out 3 months ago.” He said and turned around. He walked away from the love of his life. The only one thought would understand hated him the most.
Sign up to rate and review this story