Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Hot! Ray on Frankie! YUM!

by ONotz 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-18 - Updated: 2011-04-19 - 604 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was pushed against the door by Ray’s body against mine. I felt scared and intrigued at the same time. “Frankie…” He moaned as I grinded against him. He slammed his mouth to mine. It was so hard it busted my lip but at that point I knew he was so rough. I pulled down his pants quickly. He literally ripped my shirt off. I was panting from the friction I just got loose from. I just took his boxers off and un did my pants. When they were off I literally flung myself around him. He kept ripping at my skin with his teeth. Again I felt scared but exited.

He pushed me onto the bed and without warning pushed inside me thrusting in and out very hard. He had a 9 inch dick so it hurt’ I was crying but moaning. I loved pain as much as Gerard! But he was so gentle…

When ray fell beside me he pretty much fell asleep facing the other way. I never felt the same after. I felt shame and guilt. When Gerard was in a coma at the hospital I was here fucking ray senseless. Or the other way around. We did this every night and I could barely move anymore. Then I got a call from the hospital “Mr. Way.” She started, did I mention I married him? No…oops. “ Gerard has woken up…He’s crying out to you please hurry.” She said. I shook Ray awake. He stood up and got dressed and leaned into kiss me. “Stop.” I said he looked hurt. “Gerard’s awake. Please carry me I c-can’t walk.” I said and he under stood.

“so that’s it…” He said when I got out of his car. “sorry…” He nodded. “I’ll just find another whore.” He said and I nodded. “You always do.” I said when I walked into Gerard’s room I ran over and deeply kissed him. He pushed me back. “Frank…” He started. I thought he was going to leave me. “I know about you and Ray.” He said. “H-How?” I asked. He blushed “The way you walked in here, and seeming ray was walking behind you protectively. If you don’t want me…” My heart stopped. “I do! I do want you!” I said and he smiled. That quickly vanished. “You have to choose.” He said. “I already did.” I said and kissed him harder. Ray chuckled “I shall call Mikey.” He pronounced. Me and Gerard laughed then his face went serious “Hey Ray.” He said and ray looked scared. “Don’t ever fuck my boyfriend again and I will forgive you.” He said and Ray nodded with the phone to his ear. “I know mikes. I know it’s 4 am but still your going to want to hear this…yes…HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME AND FRANKIE?...that obvious?... Gerard said so too…about 3 minutes ago…See you in 30 min’s bro.” He hung up. “So…That obvious?” Ray said and the nurse came in “That obvious Mr. Toro. Frank face palmed himself.






(The actual conversation.)

Mikey: Hello? Did you know it’s FUCKING 4IN THE MORNING RAY?

Ray: I know mikes. I know it’s 4 am but still your going to want to hear this

Mikey: Are you sure?

Ray: yes

Mikey: I knoe bout you and frank…

Ray: HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME AND FRANKIE?...

Mikey: Pretty obv. Man!

Ray: Gerard said so to!

Mikey: When?

Ray: About 3 minutes ago.

Mikey: I will be right over!

=- Did I do good? My first sex scene! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story