Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Velvet Divorce

Love Me Tonight

by Noizchild 0 reviews

A drunken Jun confesses his feelings to Naomi as she drags him home. A nice little lemon for everybody.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-18 - Updated: 2011-04-19 - 1176 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Nineteen: Love Me Tonight:

Please love me!

A drunken Jun wandered outside of the bar. He spotted Naomi all alone in the alley and swayed over to her. His long-time friend looked up and saw him.

"Jun-kun?" she asked.

"Naomi-chan!" her friend cheered. The boy walked over to her, but tripped and toppled over.

"Whoa!" the girl said as she caught him. "How did you get this drunk?" Jun looked up at her with a red face.

"Kenichi slipped me some!" he slurred out. Naomi sighed as she shook her head. Kenichi was the school jerk. He used people—especially girls. They were just his toys until he got bored. Another reason Naomi didn't want to come out tonight.

"Oh, Jun-kun," she said. "You should have known." The boy only laughed. His old friend breathed out.

/Oh boy/, she thought. "Come on," the girl said. "I'm taking you home."

"Home, yay!" Jun cheered with his fist in the air.

"Come on," Naomi said as she started to drag him off.

Alcohol is a funny thing. It makes people do stupid stuff. Secrets and truths spill out. Jun wouldn't shut up during the walk home.

"I'm a loser," he said.

"No, you're not," Naomi argued.

"I'll never get a date."

"That's not true."

"She'll never go out with me."

Naomi sighed as she tried to keep a positive face. "I know." Suddenly, Jun placed his feet firmly onto the ground. His friend turned and saw him looking deep into her eyes.

"I like you!" he announced.

Naomi gave him a blank stare. "E-Excuse me?"

Jun gave her a goofy grin. "I really like you."

"Uh… okay…"

"You're nice… and smart… and… and… you're really cute!"

Naomi felt her cheeks turn pink. "Uh… well… thanks, I never knew you felt that way about me, but you're drunk, so…." Jun rushed forward and kissed her on the lips. Not a romantic kiss either, more of a drunk, sloppy kiss. Naomi thought about fighting back.

This isn't right! He's drunk and not in the right state of mind! We shouldn't be doing this! But, why couldn’t she push him away? Naomi slowly shut her eyes and caved under inch by inch. Jun grabbed her by the waist. He plowed his tongue into her mouth, causing the girl to nearly choke as a result. Jun quickly pulled back.

"I'm sorry, that was bad," he whispered. Naomi shook her head, smiling.

"It's okay," she murmured. "I'm here for you." Jun stared at her in a slow, sobering realization. All words had been washed away by the alcohol. He finally grabbed her by the hands. The boy looked deep into her eyes.

"Take me home with you!" he pleaded. Naomi's selfish foolishness took over her mind as she led Jun back to her house. He kissed her at the door. She passively pushed him off.

"Calm down," she whispered. "My mom could be sleeping inside." Jun nuzzled her neck in response. Naomi softly giggled with fireworks exploding in her head. Don't wake me up if I'm dreaming!

It didn’t take long to unlock the door and get inside. Jun pinned Naomi against the dark wall and started kissing her again. She kissed him back and led him upstairs to her room. She was about to turn on the light when Jun arrested her wrist. Naomi glanced behind her. Jun shook his head.

"No," he said. "You'll ruin it." His childhood friend paused at his words. She finally let her hand go limp. Jun nuzzled her ear lobe.

"Mmm," the boy whispered as he kissed her nape. Naomi slowly shut her eyes as she drew in swallow breaths.

"Take me," she whispered. "Please take me." She turned around to her childhood crush and let Jun kiss her again. He grabbed onto her orange shirt and ripped it off. Fear and wonder seized her mind.

This isn't right/, she thought. /I shouldn't be doing this. He's drunk and my dear friend. Yet secretly, she had wished for this. Jun pushed her down onto her bed. Naomi looked up at him and the desperate glaze deep in his blank eyes. His mind had been shut off by the booze and hormones. Naomi still didn't say no.

I want…

His dark grey shirt hit the floor. Her cheeks turned a soft cherry blossom pink when she saw his slender torso in the dim moonlight.

I want…

He tugged at her black jeans as he unzipped them. She swallowed hard as his fingertips caressed her skin.

I want… Naomi tightly shut her eyes. "Love me!"

Jun paused and looked down. "Did you say something?" She ripped open her brown eyes. Naomi grabbed onto his arms like a needy little child.

"Love me tonight!" she pleaded. "I need you! I love you! I have always loved you! Choose me!" He kissed her while Naomi took him with all her anxiety.

She lied there as Jun stripped off his jeans and black boxers. She had never known him to well-endowed with his member. Oh wow! Her heat spread from her face to between her legs. The new sensations overwhelmed her innocent mind. She could feel her pulse pounding in her ears. The insecure taste returned to her mouth when Jun clutched her white cotton sports-bra. Naomi's chest tightened up. Jun glanced at her in a moment of sobriety.

"Should I stop?" he asked. His childhood friend shook her head.

"No!" she pleaded. "Keep going! I want this!" Jun shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright," he said at last. The boy's fingers found the hooks of the bra and began freeing up each one. Naomi felt her whole body break down into trembling.

I want this! I want him!

Jun slid off her bra and flung it across the room. He grabbed onto her frilly yellow panties dragged down and off of her ankles. Naomi spread her legs for him. Her virgin blood fed the experience as Jun took her without any thought. Naomi lied there and took it. It felt so weird, almost surreal so to speak.

Is this what sex is like? She almost couldn't feel a thing. There was the pain, but she was used to that due to the other previous disappointments in her life. Other than that, Naomi virtually felt nothing, almost nothing to be frank. A rare warmth formed in her belly and slowly rose to her like a soap bubble. She gently held Jun in her arms. In that moment, she saw the soul mate in him, the husband in him, the father in him.

Jun found his head lost in booze, hormones, and pleasure. He couldn't think straight anymore. Within this confusion was born a new wonder. What if Naomi could complete him? It could be true; they had known each other for so long…

The heat died with the bareback climax from Jun. Naomi's eyes trailed to the ceiling. I feel so… happy. Really, truly happy. Oh, I don't want this to end. I hope it doesn't. I love you, Jun-kun.
Sign up to rate and review this story