Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

tears fall for a reason

by rockerchick4life 4 reviews

gerard is struggling with his life ...... how long can he take it before he snaps.Also contains frerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-18 - Updated: 2011-04-18 - 359 words

0Illiterate
gerards p.o.v
I sit up abruptly, gasping for breath and i look at my phone and the time is three in the morning 'shit' i think to myself, i have five hours to kill before i have to go to school and i cant go back to sleep as the nightmare that keeps me awake every night still lurkes in my bed, just waiting for me to close my eyes again so that it can torture me with painful memories and flashbacks.I get dressed in my usual ripped and faded black skinny jeans and my bring me the horizon hoodie, i run a brush through my untidy black hair with red in it and cover my eyes in black eyeliner and then i slip my mobile into my pocket and let myself quietly out of our house on cemetary drive and make my way towards the cemetary where my brother mikey met our best friend frank.On that thought my heart flutters and skips a beat as i think about frank, we met last year and when i met him all i could think was how he looked with black hair and beautiful eyes that he surrounds with red eye liner and a few weeks after i met him, we were talking whilst we were waiting for mikey to get ready for the misfits concert when frank kissed me, i was a little startled but it felt so right so i kissed him back.When he broke away, he smiled at me and said 'you have no idea how long i have wanted to do that for' i look at im and say 'my words exactly.' Then mikey came downstairs and we went to the concert.When the memory fades back into my mind i realize i am at the tree at the top of the hill in the cemetary, i stand clueless for a minuite then i pull my phone out of my pocket and text the person that understands me the most.


sorry it wasnt very long but this is my first fanfic so please comment and let me know what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story