Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 4

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

you have to tell us whats going on gee.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-19 - Updated: 2011-04-19 - 336 words

-1Illiterate
franks p.o.v
i am still shaking after everything that has happened in the past four hours, my mind is spinning and i keep seeing gerards pale face and bleeding arms in my mind.I still cant understand why gerard has done this instead of just talking to me because he knows that he can tell me anything because he can trust me.At the moment i am sitting in one of those uncomfortable plastic hospital chairs and i haven't stopped worrying about gee, so when a doctor walks into the room i look at him and he tells me that gee has lost a lot of blood but he is going to be okay, as soon as he says those words i get up and rush down to the room that gee is in and sit beside his bed and just stare at his beautiful face and wonder what is causing him so much pain inside to make him want to die. Just as i am thinking this, gee stirs beside me and slowly blinkes his way back to conciousness, he looks into my now tear filled eyes and says ' what am i doing here frankie, the last thing i remember is being in the cemetary', i look into his eyes, his dull eyes because of the drugs the doctors have given him to stop him feeling pain and say 'you tried to kill yourself gee, i dont know why but all i know is that you must have felt so low to do this to yourself but why couldnt you just talk to me?' gee just stares at me and then he looks out of the window behind me and says quietly ' because i didn't want to hurt you frankie, i love you' then he closed his eyes and fell asleep and i just stared at him ' i love you too' i reply shakily, even though he can;t hear me.


let me know what you think,r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story