Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm not ok.

I'm not ok.

by ONotz 0 reviews

Writing about my probs but putting mcr into it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-19 - Updated: 2011-04-19 - 628 words - Complete

0Unrated
(this is what would happen in my head, I don’t know if I can tell them because yall have been more help than anybody else.)

(I will be adding MCR after the fight ;) so no worries!)

“Dad, can I talk to you?” I said. He smiled and sat up.

“Sure honey! What’s up?” He said.

“I don’t feel safe in my own mind.” I whispered. The smile faded.

“What do you mean?” He said.

“I feel like im going to commit…” I stopped my self. “I feel like I’m going to try something stupid.” Is what I said after.

“Your to young to feel like that! Now go play!” He said and pushed me out of his room.
Before he shut the door “Stupid faggots telling her stuff in there songs” He mumbled and shut it in my face.

I knew I was only 17 (I’m actually 12, but I have to make it make sense!) but I was going to find someone who could help me. Not like a therapist but a real person. I was going to one of those MCR concerts and going to find someone like me. Someone that knows…

I showed up at the ticket booth 12 minutes before the show. They had one ticket left so I grabbed it. I ran inside and got handed a drink. I drank it down and grabbed another. And another.

After the show I got tapped on the shoulder by a reasonably short guy with a lip ring and tattoos. “Are you alright? Why are you drinking so much?” I snorted. “My dad thinks im not suicidal, he thinks im to young to not feel happy. I think I’m going to leave and jump off a bridge or something. It’s not like I have anything to live for.” I said. He gasped. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me backstage. “Man, are we allowed back here?” I said not sure who was pulling me still. I was that trashed. He kind of laughed “Yea…um…I got passes!” He said and sat me down on the couch. “I will be right back DO NOT MOVE!” He said and ran off. I swung my legs over onto it and went to sleep.

When I woke up I was in someone’s house. No…apartment. There was a water bottle and a bottle of aspirin on the table. I took the bottle of the table and saw a note. “If I’m not back don’t leave. Just watch TV or something. I’ll explain. I have your wallet so you wont leave. I’m not going to steal your cash!” It wasn’t sighned but I knew it was a guy. I looked around the apartment. There was a shelf of horror films, nothing but vegetarian food, a picture of MCR, a guitar with PANSY written on it. I added it all up and gasped “I’m in Frank Iero’s apartment!” I said out load. I layed back down on the couch and watched TV when someone came in. “Hello? Anybody here?” A voice said. I sat up and saw no other than Ray Toro. He smiled at me. “Uh…How did I get here?” I asked and he chuckled “Hi to you too!” He said and sat by me. I felt confused then laughed too “Sorry. Hi I’m Victoria!” I said and put my hand out. He took it and said he was Ray. “So…Why am I in frank Iero’s apartment?” I asked and his smile disappeared. “I have no idea. Frank said to come check on you then bring you to Gerard.” I smiled. Maybe I got what I needed after all. Some one who cared!
Sign up to rate and review this story