Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Little Girl Dreams

by jadesohma 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-19 - Updated: 2011-04-20 - 1433 words

1Moving
"Go and set up your room! All the stuff is in there!" Dad snaps for the 3rd time. I hate seeing him like this. Granted it's my fault. I have to stop being a little shit.

I walk up to my room. The second biggest room on the floor. It was pink. Fricken pink. Why the hell do I have a pink room?! My jaw slacks. This is my worst fear. Yes, a pink room is my worst fear. "Dad! When can I paint my room?!"

"Next month!" He answers.

"Great." I mummle. Might as well get started. I take a quick sweep of the room. Bed in the corner will do nicely! I push the small frame into the small corner. The matress it's self wasn't too heavy just getting it over to the corner was annoying. I have my book self, desk, dresser, and night stand to still put around. I sigh. Too much crap when moving.

Book shelf between both windows. Dresser in the other corner. Desk on the back wall. Night stand right next to the bed. That did not take me an hour to do! Did not! 58 minutes to be on the dot about it....

"Devin! Food!" Dad called. It was only 1:30? Food?

I walk down the steps to him at the table with Chinese food spread across the table. He's not staying, is he?

"Hey, Dad? Why do you have..2 days worth of food?" I ask him.

"Well, honey, I have a meeting in northern Jersey I need to go to. I wont be back till Tuesday. I just want you to have enough food. I'm sorry, Devin sweetie. I know you were looking forward to staying with me tonight." And actually, I was. I was looking forward to eatting the food with him and connecting with him. Asking how he liked the house, making jokes about how crappy it was. I guess that'll have to wait.

"No, it's fine dad. I'm good." I asure him, nodding my head and holding in the burning tears just alitt bit longer so he wouldn't see me cry.

"That's my strong girl." He said through a sad smile. He wraped my in a one-armed hug and rubed my arm. I press my lips together into a tight smile. "I have to go, honey. Bye" He kisses the top of my head and goes out of the door.

Once I heard that door shut, I.. I lost it. I sat slowly, with tears pouring down. I brought my knees to my face and tucked under them. I gasp for air. This has happend since I was 8. you'd think I'd be use to this.

Flashback


"Bye Daddy!" I say happily.

"Bye sweet heart." He smiles at me, messing up my hair, making it fall in my eyes. Then he left again. For the thrid time this month he left. I know what to do!

I microwave my kidcuisine then lock myself in the basement, the only way I feel safe. I sit on the old couch and turn on the tv. Sighing, I dig in. I love dinner with Daddy! But this is okay too. Staying home by myself for a night isn't that bad. All...alone...

End Of Flashback



As I recall the memory, I cry harder. Only the second time that's happend, I knew It was no way to keep your daughter. I don't blame him, I don't. He just has to stop leaving. I can't help it, is that selfish of me to want my father to be around?

Times like these I wish mom was still aorund. But with her here, I wouldn't need her for this reason.

Flashback

"Daddy, whens mommy coming home?" I look up at him. "Mommy hasn't been here for three days. When is she going to be here? When are we going to have a family dinner again? When is she going to drive me to brownies next?"

He looks at me, his eye sad and unknowing. "Mommys...Mommys not coming back. She's never coming back."

End Of Flashback


She wasn't a great mother anyway. Why do I need her? She didn't even play with me when I was little. She didn't pick out my clothes or anything! Screw her!
-------

The time was passed with me crying in my huddle. Then the phone rings. The number was dad's cell. I pick it up, clearing my throat. "Hello?"

"Hey sweetie, hows it going?"

"Fine, Dad. Fine."

"Okay, I just wanted to check in. I love you.

"Love you too dad."

Bye

"Bye" I click the phone and throw it. It shatters in a million pieces. I droped it. That's it. Nothing more or anything behind it. I just wish I could talk to someone. Hear someones voice. Even a whisper of crazy longing would be fine.

Tap Tap

I turn to the window, seeing a ghostly out line. I slowly move to the light switch and flick it on. "Holy shit!" I jump, seeing Mikeys face pressed to the glass. He laugh silently and points to the back door. I slowly get up and unlock the old door.

Cold air blew on my face as Mikey came through the door way. His cheeks were pink and glasses a bit fogged. "Scared you, did I?" I giggle and take his glasses, rubbing them with the end of my shirt then putting them back on his face with two hands.

"You were scarier than scream." I smile at him.

"Thank you Thank you! And for my next trick I will make this cookie disappear!" He say, popping a fortune cookie into his mouth, then pulling out the small scroll. "Your love for others will be put to the test. Thank you oh wise cookie!"

I giggle again (Something I need to stop doing) and go to my couch. "So wheres your dad?" He had to ask didn't he?

"He, uh, isn't here. He had a meeting to go to. For three days..." I say sadly and softly, looking down.

"Oh, sorry. Why didn't you come back? We would have let you in after you ditched us earlier." He informs me.

"Uh, yeah, thanks. I just would like to ask before I go is all." I shift from side to side until I finally go and sit next to him.

" 1) you never have to do that. 2) here's my number, text me when ever you want to come over, kay?" He reaches and takes my phone right from my hands. He types his name then sends a message to his own phone.

"Thanks Mikes." I say, starring at my phone with the new contact in it.

"Very welcome. How 'bout you come over tomarrow? Oneish? I'll be up by then. Gee might not but screw him!" He cheered with a fist in the air.

"But I don't want to screw Gerard.."

"That's right you wanna screw Ray and his fro."

I almost chocked. "Yeah! That'll be the last person I want to screw."

"Bob?" I Shake my head. "Frank?" Shake my head. "Me." A pause, shake my head, yet blushing brightly. "Ha you wanna screw me! I have to say, I am good in bed!"

"A guy who wears on apron is not good in bed."

"That was a low blow."

"You make it so easy."

"I know! I've got to stop that!" He flases me a bright smile that I couldn't help to return.

"Wanna watch a movie? I've only got stupid funny ones and disney." I say to him.

".........Do you have the little mermaid?" He asks.

My eyes light up. "YES AND THAT'S MY FAVORITE!"

"OH MY GOD MINE TOO!" I squeek and run to the main hall where all the boxes were. I rip open the one that was labled 'movies' and take our banged up copy of the little mermaided. Of course it's VHS so I pull out the tiny tv with the built-in vhs player.

"Sweet set up." He commented.

"You know it! Go make popcorn!" I shoo him away so I can make the tv work and lay blankets and pillows.

"Awesome!" He yells, plopping down with a bowl full of the popcorn. "Lets starts this!" And with that, I hit play.
---
I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! To: andreajp and IAmAGraveyard. Your reviews mean so much to me! And to the always lovely Tomgirl567, I love you so much for reading all my stories:) It's you and aeolist whos kept me going all this time. I love you all! Fans new and old! Love, Jadesohma!
Sign up to rate and review this story