Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 6

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

frank is shocked by what gee has to tell him...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-04-20 - Updated: 2011-04-20 - 423 words

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
Gee just started screaming when i asked him about what happened to him so i had to call a doctor to quieten him down then he fell asleep again. After about two hours gee stirs and wakes up, he looks at me ' frankie ' he says so quietly that i can barely hear him ' yes baby...', he goes quiet for a moment and then he looks me in the eye and says ' i just cant handle things anymore frankie, i dont eat and i dont sleep and everyday i get the shit beaten into me at school by all the stupid jocks' i look at him and feel the tears welling up in my eyes ' i did it because it never ends and now frankie i have to tell you that i love you and that im sorry' i grab his hand and look at him ' you have nothing to be sorry for sweetie.' Gee takes a deep breath and rips out the line in his arm that is keeping him alive and blood goes everywher ' this is what im sorry for' he gasps as the breath slowly leaves his lungs then with his last ounce of energy he screams ' I LOVE YOU FRANK IERO ' the his heart machine flatlines and i start to cry , my beautiful baby boy is gone i reach my hand out and touch his cold cheek and kiss him gently on the lips for the last time then i walk towards the window and open it, i turn around and take one last look at my baby then i take a deep breath and leap.....

gerards p.o.v

as i wake up i see frank sitting beside me weeping quietly ' frankie' i say quietly as not to startle him he looks at me and i take a deep breath and tell him about the beatings and my starvation and he sits there and cries, i cant stand seeing him like this so i turn to him ' im sorry baby' then i pull my life line out and feel a searing pain in my arms as blood spouts out, ifeel the world fading away so i scream out ' I LOVE YOU FRANK IERO' then i let the darkness consume me and i feel my lungs give up and my heart slow down to nothing, i am now nothing....

please r&r and let me know if you want the next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story